[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/scalp/ separating hypebeasts from their money general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: EKvgMcm.jpg (183KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [Google]
EKvgMcm.jpg
183KB, 805x1024px
ITT: resellers and scalpers

>What are yalls estimates of the resale value of the Supreme coming out on the 25th?
>What else are you hype for resale from other brands?
>Recent transactions?
>Recent hype piece cops?
>Did you use bots, which one?
>Reseller nightmare stories?
>>
Is it possible to cop the motion logo hoodie and Morrissey tee without bots?
>>
>>10980817
Supreme is banning bots so I guess
>>
not gonna hold your hands.

#veteranboyz
#prebotboyz
#you'rebadatthis
>>
its really not that hard if u have good internet and chrome autofill
I copped the first S hat in black and the KRS-One tee in the same order on my phone in school
>>
Fuck scalpers. I hate hypebeasts as much as anyone but the scalpers are starting to do it to my favorite brand and it's pissing me off.
>>
File: supreme ss 16 WTB.png (2MB, 1689x924px) Image search: [Google]
supreme ss 16 WTB.png
2MB, 1689x924px
thanks to hype probably everything the entire season will sell out since everyone thinks they can flip any Supreme product for 500% profit.

sucks for someone like me who has to scramble on my phone at work in a bathroom to buy a pocket tee.
whatever. I've just been picking up really old or random unbranded pieces lately and saving money.

>my wtb this season
>>
>>10982140
Nice I like the camo pocket tee and the brown zip up flannel too.
>>
>>10982174
I want to get the brown as well, I have the green from last season.
I like the aqua pocket tee I think. I already have black/red/burg ones. They're great shirts.

Also have navy coveralls from last time they did them, not sure which color I like this season.
>>
>>10982140

Thanks for the image. I was lost as to what to cop, but now I'm going to go after the black and white plaid shirt!
>>
File: dufYFYWjn80.jpg (341KB, 862x1248px) Image search: [Google]
dufYFYWjn80.jpg
341KB, 862x1248px
I wan this jacket. But I'll be at work and know I won't be able to get that shit on time, since cell phones aren't allowed at my workplace.
>>
>>10982297
ian connor wore it so gl
>>
>>10982297

Honestly the double button breast is dadcore as fuck, no thanks.
>>
File: supremess16wishlist.jpg (937KB, 3536x2220px) Image search: [Google]
supremess16wishlist.jpg
937KB, 3536x2220px
>>10982140
>>10980737
>>10982297
This is my wishlist so far
>>
really want the new turtleneck, but saving my cash until april, hope they still have them then
>>
I really just want the knitwear for the PALE fits
>>
>>10982373
I wonder if the morrisey tee is going to be worth more than standard 'picture of <celebrity> wearing supreme box logo tee' shirts because of the drama around it
>>
>>10982568
doesn't seem like it desu.
and niel tees aren't that 'valuable'
>>
>>10982568
I bet it will, however the prices on grailed havent been too ridiculous, but we'll see after thursday. Honestly I just really like the Smiths (not so much morrissey) that's why I want it.
>>
What drops this Thursday?
>>
I like to motion logo. It will probably sell out though.
>>
>>10982745
OP pic according to /r/Supremeclothing
>>
How the fuck did a reselling thread turn into /supreme general/? Fuccboi teens need not apply
>>
File: img56001d1f25629.jpg (124KB, 1067x757px) Image search: [Google]
img56001d1f25629.jpg
124KB, 1067x757px
Wondering how much these cost retail. Tried looking online but couldn't find, is the black on worth the cop?
>>
>>10982568
people are already attempting to flip it for about $150 from what i've seen on instagram, i'd say it's definitely got more hype around it
>>
>>10983880
they're one and the same
>>
>>10983993
I think it was like 178 or somewhere around there retail. Expect 250+
>>
>>10982140
those overdyed (?) tees are the first supreme piece i've seen that i like
>>
>>10984941
Got an offer accepted on grailed for 160 for black one, debating hard
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.