[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fa/ think about their underwear when choosing an outfit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (345KB, 1217x1773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345KB, 1217x1773px
Does /fa/ think about their underwear when choosing an outfit to wear?
What kind of underwear does everyone where prefer to wear?
>>
>>10978833
i haven't worn underwear in years
way more comfortable without
>>
Exclusively wear Calvin trunks.
>>
dont usually wear underwear but when i do i wear calvin klein boxers
>>
>>10978833
Cotton spandex trunks or briefs
>>
I just wear boxers, I think they're fruit of loom or something like that, it's not like anyone sees them
>>
Puma boxer briefs. Best combo of fit and comfort for me.
>>
Boxer briefs.
Although I may wear boxers proper if my pants aren't too tight.

One thing I do though is apply talcum powder to my cock, nutsack and inner thigh so that in the probable event of me sweating I remain fresh and odour free.
>>
I wear red or orange briefs. Why wear black when I could wear my favorite colors?
>>
Merino boxer-briefs, 100% wool on the sack and head feels so good. Don't even need to wash them but every few wears. Keep 5 in rotation all the time. Whatever colors are on sale. Black, red, tan, green, w/e. Plus if you wear em to workout and have to shower real quick to get back to work or something, they will wick any remaining shower moisture from your man parts and ass crack so you don't chafe later on.
>>
>>10978935
orange fav color, red is my "lucky'' boxer. you my mate, m8.
>>
>>10978833
black jeans = tommy boxers
light denim jeans = silver on white calvins
anything else = Mack Weldon Boxer Briefs
>>
Spandex boxers. Literally my most comfortable pair and I can wear skinny jeans with ease when I wear them. God they're perfect.
>>
Anything that stops my dick/balls from slipping into the top of the leg section and getting crushed on every step
>>
Only ones with the American flag
>>
>>10978833

I literally just have 20 to 25 RL boxers to chose from, comfy. not a briefs guy
>>
>>10978833
>Does /fa/ think about their underwear when choosing an outfit to wear?
if there's a chance i'll be getting laid, so not very often

>What kind of underwear does everyone prefer to wear?
trunks or low-rise briefs
>>
File: 20150902-img_4606.jpg (248KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
20150902-img_4606.jpg
248KB, 980x980px
Boxer shorts for the most part.
>>
>>10981218
these look great. w2c?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
I use to wear boxers all the time but I never do now once I discovered trunks and briefs. They provided a lot of comfort and support. I was getting really tired of adjusting my junk when I sat down wearing boxers.

I also wear briefs and bikini briefs only during the summer months when the less clothes the better.
>>
Why would anyone care for something that no one sees. That like saying how fasionable is my socks.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 328x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 328x400px
All day everyday
>>
does anyone here only jack off through their briefs/silky shorts? Like by rubbing through it til you cream inside. Or using a pillow to hump while lying on ur back.
>>
>>10981218
Your skin looks weird
>>
>>10981468
>Your skin looks weird
>>
>>10981322
those arent that comfortable, they feel kinda like compression briefs
>>
>>10981453
i, too, visit /d/ constantly
>>
Honest question: is it acceptable to show the band above the pants even if he's wearing the pants right / the pants fit him snug and proper with no sagging?
>>
>>10982077
It is to a certain extent, it's like a bra strap showing
>>
>>10981241
Berg&Berg, but they're currently pretty much all out of boxer shorts in regular sizes (only XL-XXL left), and I'm sorry to say I bought the last of the navy herringbone ones (they only have like 1-2 of each size so you gotta go fast).

>>10981468
I know, right? It's very stiff and, I don't know, woody.
>>
File: inspo8.jpg (145KB, 800x1158px) Image search: [Google]
inspo8.jpg
145KB, 800x1158px
>>10981322
my nigga
>>
File: u2662g_001_1.jpg (41KB, 650x626px) Image search: [Google]
u2662g_001_1.jpg
41KB, 650x626px
I wear pic related and I must admit to very deliberately and neatly showing the waistband. I'm almost ashamed but I love it.

Probably going to cop some Supreme ones when they drop. Most of my clothes are very cheap and the rampant consumerism of spending 3x the price on some boxers that say a name on them disgusts and thrills me in equal measure.
>>
>>10978833
I literally never wear underwear.

I went commando one day and never went back. I'm just lazy.
>>
i wear my least old tight fitting boxers when i'm sure i'm getting laid that night...otherwise, i wear my years old comfy boxers...
>>
>>10978833
Calvin Klein micromodal boxer briefs
>>
File: TOOT.jpg (50KB, 760x380px) Image search: [Google]
TOOT.jpg
50KB, 760x380px
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.