[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this shirt/jacket button up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (770KB, 1300x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
770KB, 1300x2592px
/fa/ I have the weirdest question I'm at such a loss, can someone help me figure out what the fuck this thing is??

I don t know where it came from, or how old it is, I found it clearing out my sister's closet at her old apartment. We think it's suppose to be a shirt or a wrap jacket or something but cant figure out how to button it up??

It's 65 inches long and 26 inches across, a size large. Brand is River Island, style number 17299FW. Has four large buttons running down the hem on one side on the bottom and four on the opposite side on the top, opposite with the button holes.

I tried looking it up on the brand's website, but I guess they stopped making it (bc no one could figure it the fuck out) as the model number doesn't bring anything up.

Does anyone own of these, or something similar and can tell me how it's suppose to look all done up? I'd drape it over myself but it's too fucking large and looks like a blanket when I wear it.
>>
>>10978064
Sorry about the quality, taken in iPad. It's 100 percent polyester btw if that helps idk I'm not fazzion
>>
it's a scarf for my dick
>>
>>10978099
nO IT ISNT
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 900x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 900x671px
nothin, /fa/? I might burn it, it's causing me a spot of stress.
>>
>>10978064
It's a legwarmer. Search legwarmers.
>>
>>10978303
A 64 inch leg warmer..? DEM LEEEEGS
>>
>>10978314
to be scrunched up, I assume.
Like japanese schoolgirl loose socks
>>
>>10978323
But it's 5 feet 4 inches long and almost 2 and a half feet tall. And there's only one of them.
>>
think it's a scarf, where you can button it
>>
>>10979285
I see, maybe... But the brand doesn't sell scarves and the brand tag is positioned like in a shirt? Like it's suppose to be where the back of your neck is.

Also, if it was a scarf would it have small/md/large designations?
>>
Can you put your body in it and are there armholes near the top?
>>
I am actually so interested in the outcome of this
this is our making a murderer
>>
>>10980947
I think you're suppose to button it up to wear it?? Otherwise it's just a long blanket like thing. If I fold it in half to button it, it has three holes like a poncho but no where for your head so I think it's suppose to go another way???
>>
File: image.jpg (809KB, 2592x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
809KB, 2592x1300px
Here's a map of its features, like the tags and buttons and such. This orientation is, I think, how it's suppose to be looked at as well.

Any ideas?
>>
>>10981049
actually see when you put it out like this, if you were to fold it in half and button it up, you'd be left with a fucking stupid scarf
which is the exact kind of thing river island would sell
>>
File: image.jpg (908KB, 2505x1575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
908KB, 2505x1575px
>>10981066
I can't get over the fact it has a tag saying "size large" on it tho. Why the fuck would there be different sized scarves??

My sister thinks it's a shall, if you fold it like a hot dog and drape it over your shoulders like pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
>>10981066
Wait you mean like this?

I'm actually thinking of calling or emailing the company hang on
>>
>>10981115
senpai, you're putting it on upside down
the other end is the head hole, your legs come out either side of the area you've put the rectangle around
>>
>>10981091
yeah, that makes sense
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 768x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 768x329px
>>10981122
>>10981122
My sister tried putting it on like that yesterday, but wearing it that way is maaaaaaajor drop crotch to the max. and I can't imagine why someone would want to wear it?? What would you wear it with???

Anyway, I couldn't call the brand because it's UK only, so I emailed them. Hopefully I can get some closure on this.
>>
>>10978068
Whoops, actually it's acrylic.

>>10981138
Anything and nothing makes sense at this point. I need to find someone who owns this particular fuckin thing or something that will help identify it. wish me luck
>>
>>10981192
Holy shit op 10/10 thread
>>
>>10981172
kinda want a photo of this tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (446KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
446KB, 1936x2592px
>>10981302
I asked her she said no so I drew a picture

I did my best
>>
File: 25tTA0P.jpg (59KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
25tTA0P.jpg
59KB, 736x552px
>>10981461
ROR
>>
File: image.jpg (359KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359KB, 1936x2592px
they shut off the heat to my apartment building to repair the furnace and I don't have a space heater

So I've now wrapped the mystery fabric around me for warmth.

This is a special kind of irony
>>
>>10981461
thank you
>>
its a scarf. you button the opposite ends to each other and you get a thick ring to drape around your neck.
>>
>>10981091
i think this is correct. it's a cardigan/shawl. especially because the tag is in the correct place for the neck, and the machine instructions tag is in the left side (where it should be on a shirt). i collect vintage lingerie and this style is somewhat common in bed jackets (pic related)
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 722x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 722x819px
>>10981650
I feel like we've been through this already

>>10981677
>I collect vintage lingerie
How

Could be right, my only concerns would be why the buttons?? And it's so long, like I said above it's over like 5 feet in length. And the back is pretty short for a drape/cardigan/bed jacket type thing, I mean even for a large it doesnt cover the small of the back that well.

Thank you tho, and hopefully the company can shed some light on this. Their automated email said I should get a response back sometime tomorrow.
>>
>>10981677
Collecting vintage lingerie =\= keeping the 1990's high waisted lacy thing from the 52 year old you hooked up with on tinder
>>
>>10981677
I really want to know more about this collection and actually not for masturbatory purposes
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.