[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to dress to get 9/10 qt gfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 39

File: tumblr_ngwgx3K1HT1tp379lo1_400.jpg (57KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngwgx3K1HT1tp379lo1_400.jpg
57KB, 372x500px
What's the best way to dress to get 9/10 qt gfs
>>
>>10976641
Just bee yourself. :^)
>>
Full rick
>>
File: FA meetup.png (2MB, 1200x4495px) Image search: [Google]
FA meetup.png
2MB, 1200x4495px
>>10976641
Expensive suits.

Real 9/10s or 10/10s know what they are and want the best, and I doubt they'll settle for some twink gothninja that can't even hold up a normal conversation without spilling tons of spaghetti. They'll probably go for someone who is successful as it usually shows they're good at being social too.
>>
>>10976659
kek probably not what /fa/ wants to hear

or maybe not, we're all gay anyway
>>
>>10976656
LOOOOL
>>
File: personality.jpg (108KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
personality.jpg
108KB, 960x960px
>>10976659
I've dated girls who would probably never get rated below 9. Beautiful girls with a few thousand instagram followers who also go/went to Ivy League universities. I honestly dress kinda dadcore/prep but get all my shit tailored. Cheapest brand I wear is Brooks Brothers, but really nice shoes and some higher-end accessories like Hermes ties.

Seconding suits. They're pretty much the male equivalent of lingerie on a girl.
>>
>>10976659
god damn it that long neck guy
>>
>>10976951
Man, what's this girl's Instagram id?
>>
File: 1324420924656.jpg (31KB, 310x322px) Image search: [Google]
1324420924656.jpg
31KB, 310x322px
>>10976659
Holy shit that comic
>>
>>10977016
gets me every time too
>>
>>10976659
holy kek that's so accurate

>brb drinking bleach
>>
>>10977015
aya_shalkar
>>
File: 1448863755045.jpg (123KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1448863755045.jpg
123KB, 780x818px
>>10976951
> live in Europe
> have a thing for qt 3.14 eur-azn girls
> they're all rich and frequent rich people
> be an arab from the hood
> boxed so muscle and scars
> They date rich slim blonde boys from the same background

I still wish that a "Lady and The Tramp" story will happen to me.
>>
>>10977703
god i know this feel and it is a horrible feel

>tfw i just want to be in an elitist power couple and have fantastic bougie sex with overachieving well-rounded eurasian qts on high thread count sheets
>>
>>10977703
Holy shit, are you me?

I though I'd never meet another arab guy who likes chinks, let alone coming from the same background.

>I still wish that a "Lady and The Tramp" story will happen to me.
That won't ever happen man. We are seen as the filth of Europe and Asian women are all about status. They worship the white cock like a totem pole.
>>
>>10978137
idk man

I'm Filipino and currently dating this amazing Chinese/Australian girl, so I feel like there's still a chance for brown bros. Certainly you may have to work harder for it, but if it's what you really want it's going to be worth it, trust me.
>>
>>10978146
>thinks SEA and orientals are in the same social class
>>
>>10978161

he implied that there was that class mismatch though
>>
>>10976659
kek'd
>>
>>10976659
>
does anyone have actual pics from that meetup though?

also
>far left is so Bris-core it hurts
>I can almost see his The Creases tee even now
>>
>>10978146
>fillipino
stop
>>
File: No Hope.jpg (17KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
No Hope.jpg
17KB, 284x339px
>>10977703
>live in Sweden
>have crush on Indian girl
>she thinks I'm a racist because she's a progressive leftist
>she thinks I actually, secretly hate her
>>
>>10978181
I've always wondered about the casual anti-filipino sentiments on /fa/, is it leftover antipathy from the swagcore early 2010's stuff that made the rounds then?

Or have we found a new way of shitting up these boards in 2016?
>>
File: A8ai7PI.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
A8ai7PI.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
>>10978121
Man, I like my social class. I used to go party with these rich people and I hate them all. They're vain, not funny, have a weird sense of friendship and even with all that money, they're greedy as fuck. Even between best friends. Nah I just want a real Lady and Tramp love story. Me staying in my background and her staying in hers. Just loving each other in secret
Fuck...
>>10978137
I know m8, I know. I tried seducing one qt 3.14 euro-azn girl. I failed miserably.
>>10978182
Kek, never heard that kind of story tough. I'm glad these kind of problem don't have a race limit. Feel with us bro's, come and feel with us.
>>
>>10978276
Were they old money or nouveau rich types? Cause I really like partying with the latter, the old money ones seem a bit more autistic, like the Bluth family made more vapid
>>
File: 1451845469315.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1451845469315.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>10978305
I have no idea. I just know their dads are rich, they don't give a fuck about failing at school and they live in the rich neighboorhood.
And usually when they meet me. First they're scared, then they love me and then says some shit like
> "You're so nice anon. You're not like the other of your kind"

Fuck these people, I swear.
>>
>>10977703
You sound like a movie character.
I will make your story anon, I will make you proud.
>>
>>10978319
What part of europe you from?
>>
>>10978339
Belgium
>>10978324
Go son and pass my legacy to the young generations.
>>
>>10978349
Brussels?
>>
>>10978319
> "You're so nice anon. You're not like the other of your kind"

It's a confusing feeling isn't it? You try to not let it devolve into ethnic self-hate, but at the same time you understand what can be so unattractive about your people. You try and better yourself but you wonder if it's all fruitless overcompensation in the end

idk man, it's an abstract, tramp-like feel
>>
>>10978359
Yeah
>>10978367
It used to be confusing. Now I don't frequent these people anymore. I learned that the ethnic barrier is a true thing. Rare are the people that won't make a comment about your race, your religion or the shit things that some wannabe thug does. They'll always bring you back to these 3 things no matter how nice and how hard you want to pass as a simple human being.
(Don't get me wrong, I met a lot of good and nice people but they're usually surrounded by morongs so it's not worth it)
So now I just saty with my people. I feel more comfortable and it's funnier. And I don't have to act anymore.

> But bye to all the qts
>>
File: heh.gif (435KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
heh.gif
435KB, 500x500px
>>10978276
>I just want a real Lady and Tramp love story. Me staying in my background and her staying in hers. Just loving each other in secret
that's cute anon, it really is
>>
>>10977703
Girls dig muscles and scars. Your problem is probably that you display class markers lower than the girls you're into.

When you say "rich," I'd just about guarantee that you mean upper middle class, like doctors and lawyers and bankers. Learn how you fail to measure up to that, and close the gap enough that your class (and that doesn't just mean money) won't be a step down.
>>
>>10978542
Don't take me for a beta man.
That barrier I'm talking about is a reality and it's not only about social class but about looks and behavior.
And you know what ? I'm even pretty sure that I can seduce any of these girls if they take the time to know me.

But for someone like me, first contact is usually not good since they've got some misconceptions about myself from the way I am, the way I talk, how I dress.

These disappears if I'm in class with these persons. Shit I just remembered that I dates one blonde chick that was into horse riding class and shit.
But never I had the qt euro-azn girls in one of my class.

Now I study programing so it's been a while since I've talked to a girl.
>>
I've been thinking about getting tattoos. At this current point I'm an novice/intermediate weight lifer (think the hollywood physiquebut not as shredded yet). I will probably get bigger as time goes on and was wondering if this would make me more attractive to trashy girls and less so to classy girls.

Facially I'm pretty attractive, very masculine features (strong brow and jaw) but pretty-boy eyelashes and lips But yeah, I come from a middle class family and I feel alienated when I speak to people who aren't middle class. High class girls live in a delusional fantasy land and are obsessed with arbitrary status... As for low class girls, christ they're fucking dumb... so many of them spend what little money they have on dumb shit like dying their hair terrible colours or gaudy clothes to attempt to appear wealthier than they are, they also tend to be uncultured. Middle class girls are cool, I feel they have enough wealth to self-actualise and not be brought down by financial hardship but also not so much money that it turns them into vapid cunts.

TL:DR Assume I'm handsome and manly looking. Will being a tatt'd up strong john make me less attractive to middle class qts? is it too much of a working class thing?
>>
File: 1453412980793.png (246KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1453412980793.png
246KB, 550x535px
>>10978390
Funny how this thread turned into /r9k/ territory. I just wanted to throw in my 2cents.

I think you've learned the essence anyway, but you know... as strange as it sounds, but many of these girls never talked in depth to an ethnic person and won't have to lift a finger in their lives. But to give you another perspective: You already possess valuable traits they can't buy. You have a much broader horizon and social skills, which is essential in so many ways. And maybe you realise that you don't really want a girl that is so limited in her perception of the world surrounding her? Maybe it's YOU who is too good for them, and not the other way around? Just let that sink in.

I also tried to adapt to the kids at my university. the classic spoiled white kids who go on holidays every semester break, while I work my ass off etc. I noticed that I don't even want to be around them because they're dead inside. Their world is a sad one, but they will never realise it, because their views and emotions are crippled as fuck. Just look for friends with a good soul, and maybe one day there is a good girl among them. Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1448906514616.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448906514616.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>10978654
I already know all that anon, I even understood that they very first day I met these people.

But I just wanted once in my life a qt pie euro-azn gf.
>>
>>10978612
Not saying you're beta at all. Looks (at least as far as dress and hair) and behavior are the class markers I'm talking about that can make these higher-class girls more comfortable around you.
>>
>>10978654
underrated post. I loved every word anon. There are entire suburbs in my city where rich spoiled white kids never leave and where I used to be jealous, I'm now very much aware of how sad that can be.

Makes you think about your kids though. If you do find success in life and your kids are put in positions of privilege, would you spoil and isolate them so that they never go through what you did? Or do you let them suffer and learn?

>>10978688
she's out there anon, just keep on climbing
>>
>>10978618
honestly the thing I've learned about middle class qts is that they're super varied, you're gonna have to be more specific about what sort of girl you want to be with

In the end though, whatever advice you get re: tattoos is gonna be negated by the sheer variation you get out in the real world
>>
File: dayumson.gif (997KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
dayumson.gif
997KB, 400x225px
>>10978191
>>
>>10978722
>If you do find success in life and your kids are put in positions of privilege, would you spoil and isolate them so that they never go through what you did? Or do you let them suffer and learn?
I'm pretty sure I will never have children, but to answer your question: I think a lot of the limitations and qualities of a child stem from the surrounding it grows up in, meaning parents and friends they spend time with. I think it's hard for any hard working, concerned parent to make enough room in their daily schedule to spend time with their child in a productive way to teach them good values. It's easier said than done. Yes, I would grant them their wishes if I can and if they showed they deserved it. But i would put more effort into showing them that life is not only black and white, but open their eyes to the vastness of the world around them and that they should be grateful for the life we've been given. ('we' meaning both me and my kids). I would focus on teaching my kid empathy with those who are weak and less fortunate, to do your best in life, but don't elbow others along the way, because that is true strength.
>>
>>10978760
and also never let them on 4chan

right?

right?
>>
I went on a date with a 10/10 qt today.

I wore an APC shirt, black uniqlo jeans, stan smiths and a supreme jacket

Hope this helps Familia :^)
>>
>>10978850
yeah but are you fillipino?
>>
>>10978722
Immediacy is the key to human psychological needs in comfortable communities. People need to feel like what they do matters, and since your children won't have to labor to support the family, the next best thing is to take them outdoors and get them into sports. Sometimes when I get too comfortable and feel like the world created by marketing is the real world, it just takes that first ride on a wave or trout grilling over a willow fire in my camp 15 miles from a road to remind me how amazing life is.
>>
>>10978146
>pinoys
ayy lmao
>>
asian guy, into white chicks
life is hard brah

There's a noticeable difference in different places depending on local culture, i.e. in California ppl are much more open-minded to dating all kinds of ppl, but in the Northeast it's less common/accepted, and the girls are less willing to do so.

Shit is changing though, but the bottom line is guys like us need to be represented in the media because girls get their ideas of what is a good guy, a sexy guy, etc. from media. Sad truth is most humans are brainwashed by mass media culture. So to effect change we have to seek jobs in fields like media and social sciences to change the culture.
>>
>>10978868
No, I'm a Euro mutt

German, Norwegian, Irish
>>
>>10979159
Respect from another asian guy
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 240x210px
>>10977703
>at graduation this cute effay Russian girl starts talking to me
>tfw as were talking I realize she is above me in class, intelligence, attractiveness, cultural awareness etc
>tfw I get intimidated and act like I'm not interested
>tfw she was probably just being friendly anyway

>tfw realize the futility of life in that I can put nice clothes on but I will always be a prole inside and will always only be able to get with basic bitches
>>
File: Spagettifest_2K14.jpg (6KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
Spagettifest_2K14.jpg
6KB, 190x265px
>>10976659
>>
I'm not doing bad with the ladies, almost never interested unless they're basically off limits but I pull plenty just being somewhere.

Over the past 18 months I apparently developed a signature look. Almost everyone seems to associate those things with me, and nobody else can pull it off anymore.

Not that it looks bad on them, but because people are used to seeing me in an outfit like that.

>oversized bomber jacket.
>huge ass scarf, usually gray wool.
>woolen v-neck sweater or plain v-neck tee
>Regular slim/tapered jeans
>red wing boots, favourite right now hawthorne iron ranger.

My other is

>raw lvc 505s
>dress shirt or vneck tee
>very long overcoat
>AE Dalton/C&J Islay.
>thinner, shorter scarf.

The overcoat and the scarf+jacket have become my thing. And the amount of people commenting on it, especially at parties has been going up ever since I got used to wearing it.

>Damn NotOp, you're one of the few that actually think about what they wear. Looking good.
>Fuck, you pull that off like it's nothing. How?
>You know, I just realized that I've never seen you look bad. These guys could learn a thing or two from you.

Find something that feels natural, then scale it up in quality.

Being white, over 6'0, having money and by many standards an athletic build does help. Though I'm fat by my own standards.
>>
>>10977703
But why euro or azn girl specifically?? Whats wrong with arab women?? Dont you like your own race??
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456038159176.jpg (49KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456038159176.jpg
49KB, 1080x1080px
>>10979739

It's a preference.

I'm straight, doesn't mean I hate men.

Also, white girls only. Preferably pale, blonde/brunette, blue eyes and skinny athletic.

Pic related. Mutual friend is introducing us properly, just before a skiing trip.

Apparently we had fun at a party, but that entire night is hazy. Apparently we nearly ended up in mutual friends' bed. We we were high as fuck and instead I drove 4 of us to a club.

Party from 18:00-3:00 became from 18:00-10:00 with an 7 hour afterparty.
>>
>>10978182
>indian
Ugly af and you've fetishised her looks so you are deluded. Also indians are very calculating, petty and judgemental.

The fact that you mentioned she's a progressive leftist and thinks you are a racist makes me think it's even worse of a choice.

Seriously you live in the land of tall blonde Swedish girls. Get one of those. Heck, get one of the qt slav immigrant girls. A beautiful brunette Slav is what half the Indian celebrities try to look like anyways.

t. Chinese from Australia (you pretty much understand the mentality of all races once you spend a while here)
>>
>>10979159
It isn't hard. It's all in your mind. I cringe at the lack of independent thought and self esteem in the minds of Westernised Asians.

It's fucking pathetic. Just treat yourself as you, love yourself and talk to women as the best version of yourself.

My problem is
>I'm only attracted to 1 or 2 out of the 200 people in all my classes every semester at uni

t. Chinese guy from Australia
>>
>>10977703
try sweden lad
>>
>>10979772
this desu.

I would 10/10 move to sweden if it wasn't freezing and lacking in sunlight.

People are nice. Food is good. Also I'm not Swedish so I get MUH SPECAL TREATMENT
>>
>>10979774
>People are nice. Food is good.

nice lies there senpai
>>
Fuck all this advice.

If you're ugly or short or fat or skinny you're not getting 9/10 women. Most women / people don't care too much about clothes, no where near people on this board. So...

Don't 'wear an expensive suit and tie' if you're 20 and go to art school. Don't dress in full goth ninja if you go to Princeton, don't wear boat shoes if you work construction, etc etc etc.

Dress in what makes you feel good[what you're confident in], and what looks good, there are nice clothes for most styles. Women care more about a confident guy than a well dressed one.

Also dress for the type of girl you want. If you are in fact dating older corporate women, preppy clothes and suits are the way to go, but if your 10/10 girl has tattoos and goes to music festivals then wearing a suit and tie probably won't attract that kind of girl.

______

So yeah, "Bee yourself"", but be a better version of yourself. Don't be the weird kid in highschool that wears formal menswear every day because the internet told you to.
>>
>>10979799
this desu

>"Bee yourself"", but be a better version of yourself.
and a lot of this
>>
>>10979774
you guys do know that current immigrant crisis has really fucked it up for all middle-eastern/african men in the nordic? And that is to the point of no return.

Just wait for the summer when those hormone driven savages really unlock their full potential and start to pillage and rape in never seen before scale.

Cuck swedes may take this for couple of years but even they will awaken to reality.

Sweden may descend in to chaos but from the ashes will rise the new triumph aryan empire.

Socialist crap driving swedish genocide will be burned at the stake right beside the savages

So I think it's just better to start bleaching your skin now, you might be able to pass for Sámi.
>>
>>10979770
You seem cool, u in sydney by any chance?

T. Wogboi from australia
>>
>Local tinder culture is all lower class girls

What I get for living in the bogan state, can't wait until uni starts and I only have to worry about the other end of the spectrum in STEM.
>>
>be a slav
>lived in western europe for several years, now moved back home
>all the girls around me are tall 9/10 slavic beauties
>i don't give a shit
>i just want to smash some east asian puss but there's none around

Fuck you yellow fever.
>>
>>10976659
Holy shit this comic kills my sides
>>
>>10979939
>>10976659

lmao, what's with the all the Brisbane on this board?
>>
>>10979939

>tinder
>thinking you're not part of the problem

Just figure out what you're into. Figure out where those girls hang out. Go there.

Fucks sake, my issue with women is that somehow I'm attracted to the ones that are in perpetual bitch mode to most people. Have major issues and are usually a bit too young.

Hard to meet up casually with a 17-18 year old when you're 25. Apart from the stigma...
>>
File: 1454105354165.jpg (55KB, 410x625px) Image search: [Google]
1454105354165.jpg
55KB, 410x625px
>>10979765
I'm not saying I love her or that I'd want a relationship with her, I just want to bang her because she's hot as fuck but she won't spread them legs for me because she thinks I'm a racist (which I am, by Swedish standards).

At least she doesn't smell like curry.

>>10979799
>has tattoos
>10/10

wew lad
>>
>>10976659
this post looks like it was created for the sole purpose of getting (you)s
>>
>>10979951

>>thinking you're not part of the problem
Deleted the app already (a week), guess I'm not anymore ;^)

I'm kind of conflicted about the whole class issue; I wasn't aware about it until I'd left my selective high school life and now it's really obvious.

How much you guys distinguish between class and 'taste'?
I feel as though it'd be much easier to date for class and then introduce art/music/culture rather than the other way around.
>>
>>10979974
No, it's just that you people only seem to go on looks when rating someone a 10/10. I'm talking about the true goddesses that just aren't available for the vast, vast majority of men, and you rarely, if ever, see them with people who aren't extremely successful both financially and socially. And these men usually wear suits.

Can you faggots stop implying every post you disagree with to be trolling?
>>
>>10979963
why didnt you just hide your racism until after youd banged her

you retarded or something
>>
>>10980013
Because I'm not going to hide who I am for anyone. That, if something, would be retarded.

And I just don't agree with the people who claim I'm a racist by virtue of me simply having very, very mainstream opinions that are about as inoffensive as they come to anyone with half a brain.

In the end, it's her loss. She'd love to gargle my marbles and have my 7" dick cummin in/over/above her if she'd stop being such a bigot ;^)
>>
>>10976641
It doesn't fucking matter like at all
Girls don't admire your fit or think you are more attractive or interesting person because of your clothes
Just wear whatever the fuck really, something 'normal' is best as it's the least offensive and makes you easily approachable for the widest range of people in general.
If you are dressing to attract the opposite gender you are doing fashion and trying to attract the opposite gender wrong.
>>
File: ideology.jpg (38KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
ideology.jpg
38KB, 454x600px
>>10980031
>to anyone with half a brain.
>>
If the main problem is relating to other people of higher class then how do you become more cultured?
>>
>>10980037
spotted the virgin r9ker with extreme social anxiety
>>
File: computerscientistsonacid.jpg (145KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
computerscientistsonacid.jpg
145KB, 900x675px
Dating an effay tumblr paki girl (one of the hot paki girls, not the gross ones)

Its fun as shit, right now focusing on enjoying it

>do psychedelics together (acid, shrooms, dmt)
>go to hella parties
>cop clothes together
>lots of sex

life is good guys :')
>>
>be me
>white, 19, studying law from home whilst I work
>dress prepcore (kind of) penny loafers, trousers, ocbd, sweater and if it's cold a cashmere scarf and topcoat
>I have a jawline and slightly visible cheekbones, but my lips and eyebrows make me look a bit feminine
>asian girls seem to like me a lot, then middle class white girls, slags and black girls just don't take a second look at me.
>I guess I am somewhat middle class, although my parent's financial situation has always constantly gotten better as they were young when they had me (early 20's) so the class thing gets incredibly confusing.
>my first car will be a new BMW, I enjoy travelling etc, but I still don't see my situation as 'rich' by any stretch.

I've found that just dressing in visibly high quality, non showy clothing, taking care of my skin and having a good haircut does a lot. Perhaps it will be different for others, but I'm just saying how I've found things.
>>
>>10980184
Sorry, it should read 'Asian girls seem to like me a lot, as well as middle class white girls, whereas slags and black girls just don't take a second look at me'
>>
>>10980184
Same, except older (25) and finance student.

I wish I'd get more attention from slags though. Most white girls I meet are cute and good looking, but Jesus Christ some of these 15-16 year old brats are hot as all hell.

I look like I'm ~20 though, so maybe I have a shot.
>>
>>10977703
shit man I feel for u brah
I'm black and all I get is a bunch of middle class white girls trying to be wannabe kardashian's.

Like how you can tell a white girl loves brothers when she has overly plucked, constantly surprised eyebrows, hooped earrings and a sexface 24/7. And I'm supposed to get down with that? FFS all I listen to is krautrock,aphex twin and steely dan. Don't even like wearing jordans
But the sad truth I only get laid when I play up my stereotype
>>
>18
>friend who happens to be girl is 23
>dunno how to take it further cause i dunno what she thinks of the age gap/possible stigma attached
>goes solo travelling all the time
>will prob have no balls to ever go with her some time

feels bad man. i dont think it's going anywhere anytime soon, should prob just drop it desu
>>
File: 1451278923691.jpg (148KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
1451278923691.jpg
148KB, 500x458px
>>10978705
I know I know but I like they way I am. I used to disguise myself and change the way I talked. But I'm tired of it. I just dress and talked the way I want and I feel more comfortable. Doesn't matter anymore if it doesn't suit some people.
>>10979739
Yeah like the other anon said, it's a preference. Seriously, I like every type of woman, I don't have any race barrier. The things I don't like is more on behaviour and the way they think and dress.
I just hate sluts and vain girls, that's all.
>>10979772
¨retty much all Europe is fucked for any arab men, good or bad since that migrant crisis and terrorist attacks. It get harder and harder for people to know you're a good guy.
>>10980238
Kek, then we're exactly in the same position. Here it's also white girls into parties, weed and drinking that are attracted to me. I had to play up my stereotype and act and talk a certain way. I to party too but now I stopped all that and all I do is play vidya, watch anime and lifting weigths.
Since I decided to not date this type of girl anymore, I don't date at all.
Last gf was like two years ago.
>>
Better have a big dick. 7/10 and above tend to be size queens
>>
>>10979752
ur cool
>>
>>10980199
Yeah, I get attention from wealthier, conservative Asians, and those clean, slim mother-drives-an-Audi-SUV types.

I kinda want to fuck a few slags, have some huge tits in my face, but to do anything more than use them for their bodies would make me feel ill.
>>
>>10979716
you sound like the least /fa/ human being alive
back to /le/ddit
>>
File: 1396475241689.jpg (95KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1396475241689.jpg
95KB, 500x666px
>>10980472
>I kinda want to fuck a few slags, have some huge tits in my face, but to do anything more than use them for their bodies would make me feel ill.

Exactly. The biggest reason I haven't really tried to get with these slags is because I'm scared to death that they'll get pregnant and not get an abortion, because it seems (at least where I live) that these under-achieving, dumb sluts all want to get married and have 5 children by the time they're 21 while normal, respectable girls who are more career-driven don't want to hear the word "pregnant" before they're 35-40.

I'd kill myself if I'd get stuck with some dumb bimbo because of that.
>>
>>10980512

Well, I'm not a gay twink running around in expensive ill-fitting clothes. Nor am I wearing monochrome everything. Or has /fa/'s uniform changed in the past few years?

I wear what I feel good in and I pull it off.

Trying to pull off what you don't feel good in doesn't work. Though that seems to be what effay preaches.

>>10980239

You're an idiot. Traveling with 2 is more fun than alone.

If you're reasonably attractive and on friendly terms just be blunt.

Ask her where she's going to go to next time. Then tell her it'd be much more fun to go together.

>>10980264
It doesn't work in your favour that a lot of arab men smell pretty bad.

I go out of my way not to get close just because of the smell. Though I know that it's definitely not all of them.

I'm still not sure where the smell comes from either.
>>
>>10980538
Those 2 girls pictured would be a lot of fun maybe once, but I wouldn't even let my friends know, never mind family.

I want my first child when I'm somewhere around 28-30, with my eldest child being born when I'm before 40. I have a lot of goals to be set before I think about children.
>>
File: 1051727893.jpg (92KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
1051727893.jpg
92KB, 704x960px
>>10981046
I wouldn't mind if friends and family knew, they already think I'm a huge pervert anyway.

It'd only be a problem if they'd become pregnant or if someone would start talking about my sexual history to a keeper when I meet one. I have a feeling it wouldn't go down that well.

And fuck having children before the age of 40. Typical white-trash behaviour.
>>
>>10980128
Nice lie broh
>>
>>10978191
the entire world is anti-filipino
>>
>>10977703
I'm arab and I slayed when I was in Europe
>>
File: 1456076519035.jpg (843KB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1456076519035.jpg
843KB, 3110x2073px
>>
>>10981240
>Arab in Euope
>kills and rapes women

No surprise there.
>>
>>10979716
ur fits sound bad dude
>>
>>10981089
>And fuck having children before the age of 40. Typical white-trash behaviour.

lmao where the hell do you live

having kids before 35 is considered normal, no one would think twice either if you have them in your late 20s

have fun sending your first born off to college when you're 60

chill out dude
>>
>>10981451

Learn not to take everything at face-value, especially on the internet.

>>10981451
>chill out dude

Right back at'cha! :^)
>>
File: 4675869786.jpg (8KB, 320x208px) Image search: [Google]
4675869786.jpg
8KB, 320x208px
>>10981500
>>
>>10976641
like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr1fadJNLRA
>>
>>10981089
>fuck having children before your age becomes a huge risk factor in birth defects
Why even go to the trouble of raising a child if you're going to start it off with damaged genes?
>>
>>10981546
I'm hoping I'll die before the child turns 10 so I won't have to take much of an active part in raising it.

If it turns out it's a retard we'll just drop it off at the nearest kennel.
>>
>>10981089
I'm the guy you were speaking to previously, and whilst I agree with you on most points, having children before 40 isn't white-trash, it is normal. Most people in my family had their first child before then, even the most esteemed families have their child before that age, as long as you're financially and emotionally stable, go for it.
>>
Just google Book of Pook
>>
>>10980239
Slightly older women are so hot.
>>
>>10981595
Seriously, even a lot of the very educated, professional and progressive young women I know want to have children by 30 because they don't want to raise a potato.
>>
>>10978618
No, everyone gets tattoos these days.
>>
File: Over the cuckoo's nest.png (20KB, 425x404px) Image search: [Google]
Over the cuckoo's nest.png
20KB, 425x404px
>>10981451
>>10981546
>>10981595

lmao you fuckers would probably be raving even if I had said "before the age of 90"
>>
>>10979963
Ask her to enrich you and help break down your racism by dating you.
>>
File: I approve.gif (119KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
I approve.gif
119KB, 400x400px
>>10981638
That's golden, anon.

Thank you.
>>
>>10981648
is that her in the pic before? shes qt, as an actual indian just explain to her that you really like her and its your parents that have indoctrinated you or something, she'll find common ground with that and run away with you anon
>>
>>10981680
Nah, she's cuter. Wouldn't post pics of her online, that'd just be rude.

But I was thinking of getting a Kamasutra book and ask her if she'd be my studybuddy one day. Think that'll warm her up?
>>
>>10981706
That's the single worst idea I've ever heard of, she will write a blog post about you being a typical white racist before you can say "all niggers should die"
>>
>>10981718
Well, darn.

Indian people really need to get a sense of humor. Why can't you all be more like Russell Peters?
>>
>>10981745
I'm white myself m8, my girlfriend is East Asian, she can take the banter but her friends are dry as fuck, they're all pseudo-intellectual internet lefties who cry oppression over the slightest thing. This girl you're pursuing sounds like one of those too, and unfortunately you'll have to be cucked for a little while or take the advice of >>10981638
>>
>>10981632
Unfortunately, not wanting children until middle-age is such a common statement that it's not an obvious joke.
>>
>>10981251
Try an original one
>>
>>10981751
East Asian? Just say which country she's from, dude. I wanna see if there's a joke buried here somewhere.

And I'm glad feminism as a movement here in the West is imploding as we speak, so she'll come around. Soon she'll be begging me for the D.

>>10981756
F'realz?

>>10981789
Nuh-uh.
>>
>>10981718
im the actual indian guy, i dont know if that would work, maybe she'd find it funny desu, maybe shes an SJW and will call you a pig or something
>>
>>10978182
>>10981706

What the shit, anon. Just ask her out like a normal human being.

Svenskefaen.
>>
File: Dating scene.jpg (494KB, 1274x579px) Image search: [Google]
Dating scene.jpg
494KB, 1274x579px
>>10982107
I already did, she pretty much called me a racist and said I didn't actually want to go out with her, implying I didn't have genuine intentions or something like that. I got a bit confused by her reasoning, it was pretty hard staying focused cause she had her top buttons unbuttoned on her shirt.

Finnjävel här eyoo.
>>
>>10981855
I've been called worse.

It's definitely worth a shot! Who doesn't like weird, kinky sex?
>>
>>10982153

That's different. She's using a practiced projection of her own insecurities (for lack of a better word) onto you. I'd say you're shit outta luck. condolences, finnefaen.
>>
>>10979159
u belong on tumblr and made me cringe, who complains about racism in the "north east" ie nyc most progressive place on the planet on a fashion board, girls just assume u got a small dick and are a vapid parasite because race is not a social construct and both likely apply, funny thing is asian girls are always laughing at you too, probably more then white girls who likely dont think of u at all
>>
>>10979159
if u use media bias as an excuse why chicks dont want u just kill urself
>>
>>10979752
>went to party once in life
>started around 6
>by 8 i wanted to hang myself
>got tired around 10
>went home to sleep
idk how people can waste so much time drinking and talking about nothing
>>
>>10979752
funny thing about preference, everyone want white or asian women, and white or black men, girls who go after arab men like you were likely severely physically abused in early youth
>>
>>10980239
Find out you shit. At least find out if she's single and express interest without pushing.
>>
>>10982165
Have faith for me, bruh.

As soon as the feminist movement has completely imploded it's only a matter of time before the progressive (regressive?) left will lose other, major battles, like anti-racism and what-have-you.
>>
>>10980880
> arab men smell bad

Didn't know about that. I heard about black people smelling bad and it's true in 90% of the time.
But as an arab myself who frequent a lot of arabs, I never experienced this. I mean I have of course but not more than with any other race.
>>
>>10976641
>thinks dressing a certain way will get you 9/10s

try not being a non-threatening submissive twink, then worry about your outfit later.

or just buy a suit and claim to do something that makes money.
>>
>>10980128
This is the type of girl I want desu.
>>
>>10982255
you ever leave your house and when you come back it smells bad, then you get used to it again?

youre a fucking arab, of course arabs dont smell bad to you
>>
>>10976659
This.. sorry kids.
>>
File: 1453167897606.gif (3MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
1453167897606.gif
3MB, 350x280px
>>10982356
>>
>>10979799
This is the only sound advice in this thread.

Being attractive to women is not about your clothes or money, it's about your behavior, your mindset, your goals in life, your confidence, your charm and humor, your fucking personality.
Even if you have a rolex watch on your wrist and a pretentiously matching Hermes belt, girls will not feel comfortable around you if you have a shitty personality.
>>
>>10980239
just fucking do it.
>>
>>10982222
to bang. it's all about sex
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 546x700px
>>10979821
>cuck swedes
>socialist crap driving swedish genocide

You're an idiot and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Stick från /fa/ och kom inte tillbaka din sinnesförvirrade äckelrasse
>>
File: Scandinavian architecture.jpg (3MB, 2000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Scandinavian architecture.jpg
3MB, 2000x1248px
>>10983755
As a Finn living in Sweden, he's pretty much right though.
>>
>>10979716

holy fuck you are literally a spaz.

Confidence is fine but you just sound like a cock.
>>
>>10983755

>Stick från /fa/ och kom inte tillbaka din sinnesförvirrade äckelrasse

ma nigga
>>
>>10979145
Cozy
>>
>>10981798
>F'realz?

F'realz. The birth rate for women under age 30 are at record lows, at least in the US. And that's an average that includes blacks and hispanics who tend to breed often and early.

>The average age of first-time mothers is increasing because more women are waiting until their 30s and 40s to start having kids and fewer women are having their first kids in their teens and 20s, the CDC report says.

>In 1970, only 1.7 out of 1,000 women were having their first child between the ages of 35-39 years. By 2006, that rate had increased six-fold to 10.9 women out of 1,000. The rate took a little dip from 2006 to 2010 (corresponding to the dip in average age of first-time mothers), then made up the ground it lost: In 2012, 11.0 out of 1,000 women were having their first child between the ages of 35-39.

>Since 1985, the rate of women having their first child between age 40-44 has risen steadily, though it's still far below that for women ages 35-39.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_01.pdf
>>
>>10983755
Sådana som du har gjort vårat land till en soptunna där man prioriterar invandrare över medborgare bara för att vara vänster media till lags.
>GTFO my samhälle
>>
>>10984200
>muh country

lmao poor-boy, du kan väl arbeta dig upp från din lilla lort-ort
>>
>>10984211
Snacka om folkförakt.

Jag är inte personen du argumenterar med, men får man fråga: vad jobbar du med? Och på vilket gör det dig bättre än någon som tjänar mindre?

>>10984183
Well, there you go.

Guess I'm hanging with the crowd over here.
>>
>>10984211
> Wanting your taxmoney to pay for ungrateful fucks who won't integrate to their new society.
> Not wanting that money going towards the wellfare of your children or parents and society as a whole.
> Top cuck swede.
>>
>>10984250
He thinks that if he sides with all the bat-shit crazy feminists in Sweden they might, eventually, hopefully, give his ugly ass a good ol' tuggin' as a reward.

I'm sorry to say though (no, I'm really not), it won't happen. They will never respect him.
>>
>>10976659
kek
>>
How are suits attractive?
>>
>>10978760
I'm from Belgium too and I'm a skinny tall guy from the upper-middle class and I know why people here prejudge your kind (of muslims/arabs whatever). You're loud, wear nigger clothes, always on the street with a group of arab friends drinking and smoking. What you need to work on is your first impression, when meeting someone look them directly in the eye, smile and greet them with a handshake. Try to remember people their name and dont talk french/dutch with your arab accent. Also dress well, and dont try to go preppy cause lots of try that by wearing some lacoste polo or lacoste shoes and then a pair of heavy, wide, dark blue jeans.
>>
>>10984183
>mfw I'm going to knock up my med-student wife before we turn 30
Feels good to have your shit together. Get your shit together, boys.
>>
>>10976659

now i'm really fucking dying for actual pics from the day. anyone?
>>
>>10984570
girls love status senpai

women care about status
men care about looks
<3
>>
>>10984734

i used to have em too, fuck. c'mon someone post em
>>
>>10981244
>>10984769
>>10984734
>>
>>10984813

doh
>>
File: Reverso.jpg (129KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Reverso.jpg
129KB, 766x1024px
>>10984570
How are they not?

They convey masculinity, success and sophistication. Three major things most women like.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (68KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
68KB, 540x538px
>tfw white, blonde hair, blue eyes and live in the PNW

I'm incredibly attracted to black and middle eastern girls and there are literally none here and the few I see are no good senpai
>>
>>10976641
The only 9's and 10's you'd want to be with are childhood friends, if you were friends with them before they got hot. After they get hot it goes to their head, kinda feel sorry for them just like I feel sorry for people born filthy rich. Imagine never being able to know if someone loves you for you, when everyone only values your body.
>>
>>10985875
I'm pretty sure the rich and gorgeous are doing just fine. No need to feel sorry for them.
>>
>>10981604
>>10982229
>>10983234
Thanks guys. I'm subtlyly hinting more, will talk more with her later. Like a 23 yr old guy going out w/ an 18 seems "fine", but the other way round? I haven't heard that much so...
>>
>>10985854 we want what we can't have. but if you are dressing to impress them, wear colourful things that don't fit and dry hump them at clubs.
>>
>>10985930
I was 19 when I started dating a rich, extremely well-educated, 25 year-old ruskie chick. I'm a poor, not so educated manlet (she was even an inch taller than me kek).

Anything is possible, anon.
>>
File: 1454793594154.jpg (487KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1454793594154.jpg
487KB, 1280x1707px
>>10985936
If you say so man haha.
The black girls up here dress and act like typical Washington/Oregon hipster girls more times than not though.

I guess the problem is more of the selection up here. I get attention from them a lot, just they are never very good choices if you know what I mean.
>>
File: skepta.jpg (103KB, 469x468px) Image search: [Google]
skepta.jpg
103KB, 469x468px
>mfw 80 posters and no /pol/ shitposting in this thread
>>
File: 1.jpg (129KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
129KB, 600x772px
>>10985989
Don't make me do it!
>>
>>10982240
>muh pendulum
>it's happening soon, right guys? segregation and colonialism will definitely come back
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1436x961px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1436x961px
https://youtu.be/n_UbFjUlWnI
>>
>>10981244
LMAO this cant be real
>>
>>10986001
The number of women who identify as feminist have drastically decreased recently as a result of them - being the sensible, sane, normal people that they are - realizing how bat-shit crazy the progressive leftists driving this crazy carousel are.

The fact that you think that I, because I don't support crazy, for some reason am in favor of segregation and colonialism just proves what a moron you are.

Grow up.
>>
File: Melbourne Meetup.jpg (1MB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
Melbourne Meetup.jpg
1MB, 3110x2073px
>>10986054
It's not, this is the original
>>
>>10986091
>those two tiny guys(?)
every time
>>
>>10979765
bullshit senpai
>>
>>10984626
Your condescending post did nothing but prove them right, fucking faggot.
>>
>>10986091
This picture sums up all that is wrong with /fa/.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.