[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /fa/ Are waist triners just a meme or ar they actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (1000KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1000KB, 800x800px
hello /fa/
Are waist triners just a meme or ar they actually worth wearing? should they be wore visibly or hidden?
>>
>>10975781
I'm not too sure myself, but I think they're a meme.
However, if a meme such as yourself decides to wear such memery, I would definitely conceal it so as not to expose your meme level.
>>
Enjoy your fucked up ribs and internal organs literally spilling over them
>>
>>10975786
that's what I do, I think it's embarrassing letting other people know you use them.

>>10975788
Well, this is the main reason I used them, I really, really need to shrink my rib cage cuz I think it's too big and wont let me into trap mode.
>>
They're called corsets..
>>
File: waist training in a nutshell.png (446KB, 560x590px) Image search: [Google]
waist training in a nutshell.png
446KB, 560x590px
>>10975790
This is what your organs will look like if you wear them too often
>>
>>10975781
They're a meme, learn to love your body. I know this fat white girl in my class who actually thought this bullshit would give her a snatched waist baka
>>
File: 1455558956247.png (141KB, 426x220px) Image search: [Google]
1455558956247.png
141KB, 426x220px
Just lose some weight you fat cunt. Shortcuts like this are NOT /fa/
>>
>>10975799
Thank you!
Fucking fat people these days, Need a reason to wear a corset other than I'm fat and lazy.
>>
>>10975810
I wear them probably only about 6 hours a day and I take a break every 2

>>10975813
I'm trying to, I keep telling myself that I look alright but I put them on I like myself better

>>10975814
I'm 5'7 & 125lbs
I'm a guy, how much more pounds would you suggest I should lose? I'm honestly setting a goal to weight 120 but I'm really not too far, probably two more weeks max.
>>
>>10975825
Literal proof that traps are mentally ill
>>
>>10975841
>trying to look good
>trying to fit into their fav clothes
>trying to please other people

Definitely ill m8
>>
>>10975781
If you're waist training don't get a shitty Chinese corset like in that photo. Get one from a reputable company that uses quality materials and comes in detailed sizing with specific inches for waist/hip/underbust otherwise you'll get no effect from it. If it's just xs/s/m/l stay away like the plague.

Obviously they should be hidden. Unless you're an obese cosplayer at the weekend, then go ahead and proudly wear your Chinese shit on top of your mustard stained white tshirt.

No idea what you mean about it being a meme. Corsets have existed for hundreds of years and waist training was at its peak in the Victorian era. Shop assistants in fancy shops had to live in store and were often required to wear corsets tightened to specific inches. Same with girls at boarding schools. It wasn't unusual to have women with 18 inch waists through corsetting, but they would have to wear them constantly to achieve that and wear softer night versions to keep it all in place.

Obviously trained waists aren't a look that's desirable now, but if you read any letters page to a Victorian newspaper you'll find men complaining about them the same way they complain about make up now.

So whatever, just go for quality, don't be a weaboo fuck who thinks its outerwear and be aware that if you're seriously training it (and not just wearing a tight satin tube from eBay and calling it waist training) then it's a long term commitment.

Personally I think it's something that should be left to 1870 but it's your life
>>
>>10975863
>body dysmorphia
>total disregard of own health to fulfill your "im a grill" fantasy

yeah, totally healthy pham
>>
>>10975934
>body dysmorphia
Trying to look better is never a bad thing

>total disregard of own health
That's not what's going on at all, I'm getting slim but eating healthy instead of fast foods and eating 5 times a day to accelerate metabolism instead of starving,

>"im a grill" fantasy
Also nor what's going on, I'm a guy and I like it, I just want to into trap mode, you know being a guy who just looks like a girl but not really wanting to become one, otherwise I'd be on HRT by now, I hate the idea of boobs.
>>
File: CZsP8fmWYAMfAXb.jpg (37KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
CZsP8fmWYAMfAXb.jpg
37KB, 600x593px
since you obviously are a mentally damaged person who wants to have the looks of a girl i would recommend them for you anon
enjoy having your ribcage being compressed into your windpipe,having your organs pressed upon and likely inflamed and also irregular blood pressure to boot
maybe just a little more oxygen being pressed up your brain is what you need since you seem so deprived of it
>>
>>10975781
Goddamn don't wear this unless you absolutely need to.
90% of the people who wear these in public are a steampunk tumblr girls who arent even that good looking
>>
Are you a Victorian era prostitute?
>>
>>10976156
Not Victorian kek, and although I only have sex once evrey 6 months I'd consider the prostitution thing, money + pleasure? you gotta be crazy to at least not think about it
>>
File: tumblr_nmwuf4ougF1uo8fx1o1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmwuf4ougF1uo8fx1o1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
Honestly half the girls you see with waist trainers on Instagram, etc. have had lipo and a BBL to get that nipped in waist (see pic). A waist trainer helps with excess stomach fat from rapid weight loss (lipo, having a kid, etc)
>>
>>10976163
>and although I only have sex once evrey 6 months

So you basically became a trap because you couldn't get a girl and just felt like you needed some sexual/human contact?

Nice.
>>
>>10976670
>you couldn't get a girl
kek, i get asked out by girls to the point of annoyance, I just don't have a high sex drive and im not really into girls. otherwise i'd be on /fit/ falling for the bulk and cut meme, but instead i'm asking you guys for waist trainer advice.
>>
>>10975781
These are not real waist trainers, those are china made pieces of shit.
I literally make corsets, I'm so sick of women buying china-tier garbage and the kim kardashian instagram latex waist trainers.
Not only that, but women do so little research on these things that they'll buy bustiers (not corsets) that are boned with fucking zip ties instead of steel and think that will hold them in properly.
Waist training can work if your body is already small, but there's a very specific regimen to it and nobody fucking knows what they're doing.
Fat women cannot waist train.
t. 18" waist
>>
>>10975825
>>10975913
>>10976696
Also, I'll add this:
You're looking at around $400 for an actual corset, and it should be made specifically to your measurements.
ESPECIALLY if your MtF.
The corset should be made with multiple layers of fabric, and steel boned. The waist trainer should reach to your underbust and down to your hips. Do not buy a waist trainer that is short, a long one will distribute the pressure evenly for the desired look.
You're not going to be able to wear it for 6 hours every few days and see results. You'll have to wear it daily for 6 hours.
Do not tight lace. Research "Chinese Bound Feet" and "China Lotus Shoes". In past decades infants in china would have their feet wrapped tightly with fabric so that as the child grew, their feet would stay small and delicate looking.
This is essentially what waist training is. As your body cycles through it's natural process of gaining and shedding weight, your weight redistributes where it isn't restricted by the corset. Obviously having a waist trainer on will compress your organs, but it's the people who think tighter=more results that have issues with broken ribs and lung capacity.
Also keep in mind that you won't be able to sit comfortably in one, and will have to sit mostly on your knees in chairs.
>>
>>10976724
*you're MtF
kill me
>>
>>10976696
Hi, I'm figuring you might be familiar with this question since you make corsets, but if not I understand since its a bit odd.
I have flared ribs and I read on a scoliosis forum that using a corset can push the ribs in without harming. Have you ever heard of this being true?
>>
>>10976728
this
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.