[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

complete wardrobe general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 110845124.jpg (661KB, 3000x1998px) Image search: [Google]
110845124.jpg
661KB, 3000x1998px
A complete high quality wardrobe is important. Subtle errors such as ready-to-wear tailoring, synthetic fabrics, and poor dyes can make the difference between a presentable appearance and looking like a zombie extra on The Walking Dead. Hence why I have created this guide for people who wish to ensure they are wearing legitimate clothing and not garbage fit only for use as rags in an auto mechanic's shop.

If you make:
>Less than $50k/year
You have no business attempting to look good, and should seriously consider suicide.
>$50k/year
Your whole wardrobe should cost about $10750. On this limited budget you will be hard-pressed to assemble anything remotely decent. Stick to ready-to-wear clothing and artificial fabrics to manage costs. Try not to let anyone catch more than a passing glimpse at your clothing, as closer inspection will reveal your poverty.
>$75k/year
Everything in your wardrobe should cost about $15300. One or two pieces in your collection may be made-to-measure. Consider natural fabrics such as cotton jersey and possibly even wool. Outfits that don't necessitate a great deal of creative coordination, such as business casual, may be permissible.
>$100k/year
Your budget should be around $22550. Consider eliminating all artificial fabrics from your collection so that your skin isn't irritated by its abrasive texture. Until then, continue to avoid extended periods of contact with human beings. You may interact at length with animals with lower levels of awareness and sophistication, such as dogs or raccoons. No primates of any kind however, nor dolphins.
>$150k/year
Your budget is now $30800. At this point you may consider lingering in the presence of other people.
>Above $150k/year
You are spending over $50275 on your setup. Diminishing returns may begin to set in. Consider reallocating your spending on other things such as a tailor to adjust your bespoke clothes two to four times a year to accomodate subtle changes in the shape and size of your body.
>>
fashion rules, for autists, by autists
>>
TAKING ALL BETS

100 - 1 odds that OP is an unemployed neckbeard living out of their parents' spare room who has little more than a made-to-measure hand-me-down suit and a personality disorder.

PLACE BETS NOW!!!
>>
>>10974108
>$50k wardrobe
>this is what poorfags actually believe
I know a guy who used to be a C-title at a very recognizable New York investment bank. Dude wore mid-range Brooks Brothers suits to work and tracksuits when he was off the clock. Doesn't seem to have held him back.
>>
Am I the only one who has a big boy job during the week but gets a weekend job at places like Sak's Fith Avenue, Brooks Brothers, etc to get that sweet employee discount?

I work at Brooks Brothers during my weekends and get 60% off custom tailored suits (well, 60% off everything but thats what I mainly use my discount for) that start from $1,500
>>
>>10974285
Furak, mirin' those discounts. I'm kinda surprised, since I know a guy who was a BB campus rep and quit because the discounts weren't really worth it.
>>
By far the most autistic post I've seen on this board in a long time
>>
>>10974344
Really?

Seems to blend in nicely with the rest. Hell, I'd even say OP has some valid points. Take the synthetic fabrics for example. You can just tell when something is made of plastic: it looks cheap and it drapes about as well as shit does.
>>
>implying you can't cop sick jawnz on minimum wage if you only eat expired sauerkraut and not have gas
>>
>>10974108
these rules are gay and youre poor
>>
>>10974337
The only reason why employees there complain is because you can't stack the discounts, so if something is on sale for 50% off, you can't use your discount, its one or the other and can't use it on things like "Buy 2 gabardines for $170" the 60% off is always the best discount.
>>
>>10974108
Is this copypasta or you actually spent time writing this?
>>
>>10974108
>if you make less than 50]
you realize that almost all of 4chan 16-22 right?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 499x499px
>make like 16k/year after taxes
>wardrobe consists of mostly slp

I own 5 pairs of slp boots and 6 pairs of d02

Who /livingalie/ here?
>>
>>10974375
Having to base everything around strictly defined rules is typical autist behaviour because they cannot operate with the chaotic nature of the world, I am in the less than 50k group and my wardrobe consists of high quality clothing e.g. lemaire, marni etc
All my jackets, shirts and pants are tailored, and a lot of it certainly isn't synthetic
Op seems to be unaware of the actual demographic of this board which consists of high school/uni students in the 50k category, and claiming that it is a complete guide when it doesn't appeal to a large amount of people is ridiculous
And it really isn't even a good guide, someone can go spend 50k on high end bespoke clothing and still put an outfit together like shit, there is also no info on tailoring, brands/shops etc.
complete autism if you ask me
>>
>>10974472
You completely misunderstood me. I'm not saying it doesn't reek of autism, because it does. But you're saying that as if it's a rare occurrence here, which it isn't.
>>
>>10974491
so we can agree that OP is autistic and that for the most part, this guide is complete shit?
>>
>>10974510
Well, duh.

Just don't buy plastic shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.