[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck does he need 1 billion dollars for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 139x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 139x186px
what the fuck does he need 1 billion dollars for?
>>
never 4get the 53 million
>>
yeezy spaceships
>>
D O N D A
O
N
D
A
>>
>>10967025
Apparently he's in terrible debt.
>>
He's trying to rule the world.
>>
>>10967025

Anyone else starting to literally hate this asshole? I thought he was joking a few years ago, but he actually believes what he says.

That car crash really fucked up his head.
>>
To make a brand that's a Zara competitor
>>
>>10967177
I like his music but he really is starting to get on my nerves. His arrogance is starting to outgrow his talent. I don't mind an eccentric and egotistical artist if what they're doing is interesting and fresh, but TLOP was weak

Marrying a human punchline, what the fuck?
>>
he's buildin a swag train that go from Cali to NYC....playas only
>>
>>10967177
It's exactly what happens when you give monkeys a bunch of money.
>>
>>10967284
tlop was just average for most part (and the rest was truly weak) and yeah, i don't know whether he's so desperate for even more fame or he's a legit shithead but his current acts has gotten old a long time before kanye west was even a thing, lets just forget him and move on
>>
>>10967284
The what part about him is that nig Nog's always defend good albums, no matter how sit the album is
>>
just an arrogant, greedy fuck who is jealous of dr. dre's success
>>
>>10967479
Not good
His*
>>
that SNL rant leak is gonna ruin him
>>
>>10967126
Why can't he get more for Kim Kay?
>>
he wants to run the first trillion dollar company.
>>
hes just trying to make the world a doper place

why cant yall appreciate instead of trying to tear down another black genius
>>
>>10968410
KIDF pls go
>>
>>10968410
> black
> genius
pick one
>>
Transport
Trains
Busses
Cars
Hovercraft
>>
b-but he's 50% more I influential than Paul the Apostole, Pablo Picasso and Stanley Kubrick
>>
>>10967494
? literally nothing there that he hasn't already said
>>
I MET KANYE WEST IM NEVER GOING TO FAIL
>>
Been tired of him since 808 and Heartbreaks. He's a smug, hypocritical asshole but he wasn't wrong about Taylor Swift being fake, which was really the only notable thing in his rant. The rest is just typical Kayne ego bullshit

Also keep in mind that his rant was in private to his friends. The media is blowing it up and misrepresenting it as if he screamed at people working on the SNL set.
>>
After he got in with the kardashians his music went to shit.
>>
>>10969507
This a thousand times this. I never liked him as a person or celebrity but his music was good, now he's terrible on both fronts
>>
>>10969503
>complaining about kanye and his ego
>in 2000+16

what r u? a normie? i thought 4chan was better than this. kanye is patrick bateman in person.
>>
>>10969619
/fa/ is literally one of most normie boards after like /cgl/. What do you expect.
>>
His dreams
>>
>win no grammys
>suicide
>>
to bring beauty to the world, duh
>>
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/700008172266897408

he just wants to work with his idols is all
>>
>>10967177
Kanye's been fucked up even before that accident. I remember him saying that as a kid he started making music because he wanted to make video games, so he made music for his video game. He said the game was basically super Mario bros but the character was a penis and the penis was fighting(trying to penetrate) vaginas. The niggas was 12 years old. And by the accounts of people around him he was always like that.
>>
DONDA
OO
NN
DD
AA

For what it's worth, Donda has already designed a ton of shit and most notably a lot of album covers. I think they did the covers for Nicki, Tyga and Lil Wayne albums. Most of Kanye's digital stuff is pretty /fa/ imo so it's working. Donda is pretty good desu senpai.
>>
Today I saw a guy wearing a yeezy tour alpha industry bomber with the anti nigger flag. He looked like a fucking retard without a real job.
>>
Presidential campaign? No?
>>
Lifetime supply of fried chicken and watermelon
>>
>>10967025
who doesn't want 1 billion dollars?
>>
>>10969784
>he's won 21
>>
>>10969733
/out/ is probably the most normie, most people there are like 25+ and have decent jobs
>>
so he can put it in his latest rhyme.
>>
>>10967041
D I N DU
I
N
D
U
>>
He doesn't, he was calling out mark zuckerberg for using his wealth to build one school in africa when he could be doing so much more to change the world. Kanye doesn't need any money, he's not even in debt.
>>
>>10969733
In what world is clg considered normal
>>
>it's a redditors hate kanye because he's arrogant and egoistic thread
yeah, now I'm done with this shit board
>>
>>10973188
>one school in Africa
Why would he pour more money into schools in Africa when they'll just wind up being destroyed?
>>
>>10973263
To claim it as charity on taxes to stay rich bucko
>>
>>10973197
It's fucking full of girls of course it's normie board.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.