[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is my face shape. Thick rimmed glasses look weird af on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: WIN_20021208_120000 (896).jpg (369KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20021208_120000 (896).jpg
369KB, 1280x720px
What is my face shape. Thick rimmed glasses look weird af on me. Ive seen the face shape guide and mine is not on them...
>>
>>10966217
I swear to god your life will improve so much if you just stop fucking posting your stupid face on this board.
>>
>>10966286
i dont have anyone irl to ask.
>>
>>10966317
If your life is that fucked then your face shape doesn't matter.
>>
>>10966343
at least i want to look in the mirror without gagging
>>
>>10966353
You always say that. It's not a matter of improving yourself with anything /fa/ can offer. Seek help. Professional help.
>>
>>10966361
Na my life fucked beyond repair at this point but im coming to terms with that
>>
>>10966371
Why don't you want to help yourself? Nothing is that definitive.
>>
>>10966371
Jesus boy.. Grow up and stop moping about for attention. It is not hard to go out and make some fucking friends.
>>
>>>/fbg/
>>
>>10966217
Your face is fine, a lot better than most people. Now stop posting for fucks sake.
>>
hey look its you again, hows the compliment fishing going? Your insecurities going away yet?
>>
>>10966883
im not compliment fishing im just asking what fucking glasses should i get.
if u cant read thats not my problem and if you have a personal vendetta against me ignore my post you fuckwad.
>>
>>10966900
That reaction is probably why you have no friends and your life is shit.

Step 1 of improving your shitty life:
Don't call people on the internet "fuckwads".
>>
>>10966922
yes i know why I dont have any friends but dont act like my reaction isnt warranted. where in this thread was Ifishing for compliments. I was just asking on advice for my glasses. If someones beign a fuckward im gonna call them a fuckwad.
>>
>>10966925
>at least i want to look in the mirror without gagging

That kind of over the top shit is what many people would consider fishing for compliments.
>>
>>10966981
We only got there because he derailed the thread. i would have never said that if someone actually helped me with the damn eyeglasses
>>
>>10966992
No because you're a piece of shit who should stop making threads.
>>
>>10967020
ok thanks for the advice
>>
File: stop being a faggot.png (27KB, 2400x807px) Image search: [Google]
stop being a faggot.png
27KB, 2400x807px
I have the same fucking face shape as you, and these look good. Stop fucking moaning about shit, literally get off the computer you little bitch, go for a run, talk to people that you see.
>>
>>10968524
just get ones that look like this and stop fucking complaining
>>
File: 1449723399762.jpg (58KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1449723399762.jpg
58KB, 556x556px
Ok. You're seriously taking the time out of your day to go on an anonymous fucking fashion board on the notorious fucking 4chan and you shitpost by creating multiple threads of your face in different ways. Stop being such an insecure bitch.
>>
>>10966371
jesus christ. stop wallowing in the past, go outside and sit on a park bench until you figure out your next move.
>>
You should stop posting this.
>>
>>10968524
those glasses are horendous and i dont know why i keep seeing them on every damn person
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.