[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your effay experiences with normies? I used to dress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nw71jax7Qk1s41olvo1_1280.jpg (170KB, 1186x762px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw71jax7Qk1s41olvo1_1280.jpg
170KB, 1186x762px
What are your effay experiences with normies?

I used to dress really slackercore and thriftstore back when it was indie and hipster before 2000 (band tees, ironic tshirts before they went mainstream here).

I decided to dress normal partway through higshcool. I went to an indoor mall and a jean store there. I think it was american eagle, but I'm not sure. I asked about the jeans, a qt normie described the styles, bootcut, baggy, "slim fit" or w/e. I tried them all on in frantic fear and embarrassment for her. They were all disgustingly huge and baggy, and even had fake tears and fake bleaching. When I left the change room area it broke my heart to tell her I couldn't buy any of them. I couldn't even tell her with any tact. I just said I couldn't. That normie, in her american eagle jeans looked genuinely heartbroken.
>>
ok then
>>
>>10964312
quality post
>>
>>10964312
effay doesn't have human contact
>>
>>10964312
it's not effay to take feelings into account when buying clothes, don't be a pleb.
>>
>>10964312
ok.

I've been called a hipster.

I've been asked why I'm wearing something that is ripped.

I've been told that black and blue do NOT match by the most normie normie you could ever imagine.

I've been told I dress "non-loose" ( in reference to my tight fitting clothing)

I've been told I "should be in a punk band to have hair like that"

However some stoner girls have labeled me "chill" which I was proud of.

I've had someone tell me to tie my shoes in an angrier manner than what would be expected

I've been labeled as "liberal" by my more conservative/preppy brothers.

Fingerless gloves have gotten stares

Been told my hair resembled Heath Ledger

Been told a simple switch of beanie took me from "hipster" to "indie"
>>
>>10964929
Do you paint your fingernails?
>>
>>10964929
not gonna lie you sound like kind of a fag
post fit
>>
File: screencap.png (555KB, 450x678px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.png
555KB, 450x678px
>>10964312
>>
>>10964312
Reviewbrah is a handsome guy
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>talking to cute girl that likes me
>she brings up clothing
>so you like wearing skinny jeans a lot don't you?
>where do you buy your pants? Do you shop at hot topic?
>tell her my pants are slp and acne
>says shes never heard of them and asks how much they were
>tell her $200-600 a pair
>she's kinda poor so she wears cheap clothes
>realized what I've just done
>feel like complete shit
>avoid talking about clothes with people for fear of them thinking im bragging now
>>
>>10965418
Don't be autistic just tell her you didn't mean to brag
>>
>>10965468
>I don't mean to brag but... My jeans cost 200 to 600 dollars

Sounds even worse tbqh.
>>
>>10965418
>not telling lies
You played yourself. You know women can't into fashion
>>
>>10965418
>says shes never heard of them and asks how much they were
>too much desu

This is all that needs to be said. Don't say an exact price if you don't want to brag. If they ask for an exact price then tell them and now you can't look like a douche because they inquired further. Social skills 101 on /fa/.
>>
>>10964929
Hows highschool?
>>
>>10964929

nice blog m8
>>
>>10965418
>tfw live in rich area
>tfw telling people my jeans cost 200-600 dollars makes me look even better
>>
>>10965418
fuck anon I'm sorry for her and I'm sorry for you
>>
Been getting more comments than usual and the negative stuff is usually from badly dressed guys.

Today - all black w/ black parka + black baseball cap.
>"you look like you're going robbing"
>"you're not gonna stab me are you?"
>"what's with the hat"

Other day - overcoat, but with a sweater and baseball cap so pretty streetwear.
>"why are you so dressed up"
>ಠ_ಠ
>"what's with the coat"

common ones:
>"trainers are a bit white aren't they"
>"you can't wear those with that"

just a lot of sly little digs you know. But it's ite because I've also been getting more good comments /fa/ dudes and more prolonged looks from qts.

I definitely don't dress amazingly but more interesting than plebs I guess. They make me feel very self-conscious sometimes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.