[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASIAN FASHION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1455642501353.jpg (74KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455642501353.jpg
74KB, 768x1024px
How come asians can pull off everything?
Are they most /fa/ race?
>>
Asian here if you go to any fashion show, watch any movie, watch any tv shows or any form of western media Asians are the the least represented proportional to the amount there actually are. Doesn't that prove we have the least desirable facial aesthetics or body type thus making us the least /fa/?
>>
>>10962061
No, every time I see asians in the subway they are always effay and have nice individual looks.
>>
>>10961962
w2c tee?
>>
>>10961962
There just good a copying things

You can apply this to anything
>>
>>10962061
No, this is because Asians are self sufficient and don't cuck white people in to filling diversity quotas

Hence why black people despite being 15% of the US population and much less in Europe make up like 40% of the media
>>
>>10961962
are asian girls as molestable in real life as they are in my cartoons?
>>
>>10962111
Indeed. It's a shameful display to tell police that you were molested on train.
>>
>>10961962
The neutrality of their black straight hair and black eyes make it pretty versatile in almost any piece of clothing. +height, +facial aesthetics makes it look 10× better. Also most asians look somewhat more youthful even at age 50 compared to most races. Majority are manlets though.
>>
>>10962061

What do you mean in fashion? Japan is probably the biggest fashion powerhouse in the world. Are you saying because Japanese designers don't use Japanese models?

>>10962089
>we're asian so we better reinvent the wheel so we're not 'copying' people
>>
>>10962061
I'm pretty sure most fashion shows don't have that many asians in their runways because it's easier to aquire models that don't live too far out the country.
>>
>>10962103
Well I am german and the only influence Black people have here (on the media) is music and Hollywood movie.
>>
>>10962103
amen
>>
>>10962162
also asians are short
>>
>>10962183
Yeah but Mohammed and his rape gang has much bigger influence on your society atm.
>>
>>10962103
cuck for white people? Uh, no we don't you stupid birdshit looking mofo. We actually speak out against discrimination unlike the other groups.
>>
>>10962183
Lmao, that's still an INFLUENCE and a big one at that. That's why all those youngins are running around trying to resemble us in almost everyway.
>>
>>10962209
Oh ya especially this.
>>
File: UMIT-BENAN-FW-16-17-LOOK-001.jpg (315KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
UMIT-BENAN-FW-16-17-LOOK-001.jpg
315KB, 1280x1920px
>>10962162

What does /fa/ think of Umit Benan? He's a kebabcore designer that uses lots of ethnic, old, manlet models.
>>
I know it's as plebe as it gets but I just love kenzo sweaters
>>
>>10962146
>biggest fashion powerhouse in the world
nope, sorry, bigger than most, but biggest, definitely not.
>>
>>10962103
But which race was taken as slaves, Asian or black? Very odd bait
>>
>>10962479
depends on the reason you like it. Do you like the art or the sweater?
>>
>>10962542
Jeez, idk, the whole package. I know it's gaudy as hell but still somehow manages to look great and way better than most clothes with significant branding.
>>
>>10962552
well since you didnt say, it's just that most illustrations are shit on clothing, like this for instance. if you like illustrations then you should just support them as standalone creations imo, which is the opposite of plebian buying sweaters because the picture on it is cool
>>
File: Skeleton_tophat.jpg (102KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton_tophat.jpg
102KB, 480x480px
Only certain asains are effay , monkey asains are gross af famalam
Monkey asain: indo-china
>>
>>10962183
don't forget about roberto blanco
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.