[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>selling some stuff on facebook group >ghetto black guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Pepe.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>selling some stuff on facebook group
>ghetto black guy says he wants to buy
>tell him I sold it a few weeks ago

Do you trust black people when it comes to buying and selling garments over paypal?
>>
I actually have this issue at the moment, I've been looking for a pair of shoes for ages and out of the blue this black guy messages me and he has them in the size that I want.
Not sure if I should trust him or not ://
>>
>>10957208

Is it worth mentioning that he's from England?
>>
No. Then again I'm a racist prick. Never trust foreigners when it comes to shit like this, they always end up being really fucking annoying.

>Put car on sale for $$$
>Dude calls, says he'll pay $$$
>We meet up, notice he's an arab or whatever
>Says he'll give me $$
>No
>Says he'll give me $$ and some ugly rug
>Tell him to fuck off
>Starts to threaten me
>Pick up tennis racquet from car
>He backs off a bit
>Quickly get in car, start driving away
>He gives the car a kick, stumbles and falls

Never meet anyone like this alone. Always bring back-up. If you can hear they sound foreigny - just hang up the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55OmE1L2sug
>>
>>10957144
When dealing with PayPal it's pretty hard to get scammed. Make sure you track the parcel, photos of it, keep receipt etc. and you pretty much can't get not get your money back.
>>
>>10957144
ive noticed a pattern on grailed, ive been selling and buying there for a while, and i learned this:

if the person youre trading with doesnt speak english something shady is up, so far every time the guy couldnt speak english he either tried to scam me or stopped responding when i accepted his offer, for example im surrently negotiating with this guy from france who can barely spell hello, hes selling some shoes for 45$ (started at 110$) and they have been up for a awhile, since im also from europe and shipping should be cheap i offer him 55 shipped (he has shipping set to 16$ internationally) at first he doesnt respond for 3 days, i then make an offer of 1337$ to get hi attention, he responds in broken english telling me hes ok (????) and asking me where im from, even tho i stated that in a previous message, when i tell him where im from he responds " shipping fom france to _____ is no joke bro, you make pay 25$ ship", i respond telling him that he doesnt need to include the box and that shipping shouldnt be more than 10$, he then responds something along the lines of the lowes shipping option being 18$, long story short, he has now accepted my offer of 55$ but keeps telling me " i want 55€ bro", still dont know if i should make the payment as its most likely going to go south.

TL;DR
dont buy from / sell to people who speak broken english
>>
File: scrot 2016-02-15, 05_13_51.png (43KB, 939x1405px) Image search: [Google]
scrot 2016-02-15, 05_13_51.png
43KB, 939x1405px
>>10957261
reminds me of some guy who tried to deal with me a few weeks ago. he made 3 offers in quick succession while i was sleeping, then shortly after i woke up he decided to negotiate a higher price for himself, i thought about it for a while and then he sent his last offer and messaged me saying he was ready to pay so i decided to accept it a few minutes later. after about an hour and a half he hadn't paid yet so i messaged him to ask what was up and it went south from there. i don't know what the fuck kind of "help" he was hoping for but my grailed account isn't a charity. his location is set to "other" and grailed has options for US canada europe and asia so i'm guessing he's a spic or brbr or something.

ended up selling the jeans to someone else for 105 last week tho so i'm good
>>
>>10957261
tell me about it, i keep getting lowballed by kids speaking some freaky foreign language
>>
>>10957371
how the fuck has he managed to buy and sell 36 items????
>>
File: 1402410620981.jpg (141KB, 1582x1526px) Image search: [Google]
1402410620981.jpg
141KB, 1582x1526px
>>10957371
>thought you were peepee ready
>>
>>10957210
niggers aren't as bad in england, especially if you don't live in a big city
>>
This is why I only sell my shoes through flightclub. Because no respectable person is going to buy 1000 dollar shoes on ebay.
>>
>selling your old shoes
>not just throwing them away

Jesus, you guys are seriously not /fa/.
>>
>>10957605
lol
>>
I don't have experience selling clothing but I have a hell of a time subletting my apartment one summer.

Most of the time if they speak broken english it's a scam (as >>10957261 said). If they start repating themselves (other than the obvious i want to pay X), it's probably a bot or someone just fishing. If they tell you someone else is paying for it (in my case it was always the dad trying to pay a security deposit) it's probably a scam.
>>
>>10957144
You should write a book called: "How to be a racist cunt."
>>
>>10957754
Step 1: Live with non-whites for a while.
Step 2: Racist.

The only experience you have with black people are your servants, of course you think they're all nice people.
>>
>>10957785
Step 1: find a cliff
Step 2: jump off it

The only reason you think *all* black people are thugs is because you're too busy being close-minded and listening to everything the media shits out. Tsk, you're like the stereotypical American, Christian.
>>
File: Oh shit, nigger!.jpg (18KB, 441x257px) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit, nigger!.jpg
18KB, 441x257px
>>10957814
Jerome the shoe shine boy is quite the fellow I must admit, so I resent your statement about me thinking ~all~ black people are thugs.

I'm also neither religious nor an American (thank God).
>>
>>10957814
>listening to everything the media shits out

The media is overwhelmingly left wing and anti racist you dumb fuck
>>
>>10957935
A stupid person will find stupid things.
Of course most of the media is anti-racist, yet the other half is shit like "blacks mugged me". Unfortunately, the stupid people concentrate on the stereotypical media with it's nonsense that will make anyone cynical and ignorant.

Non all blacks or foreign people are thugs and criminals but some, including whites are.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.