[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dimple? Y/N Also, post effay ties.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20120503-062707.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
20120503-062707.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
Dimple? Y/N
Also, post effay ties.
>>
Neither. Ties are for faggots.
>>
>>10941948
2 edgy 4me
>>
Just wear the tie you idiot
If you care about this type of insignificant shit then you are trying too hard
>>
>>10941938
always dimple
>>
>>10941962

Coming from /fa/ this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

I say it depends on the wideness of the tie. Skinny tie, no dimple. Wider tie, dimple.

Then again, really a personal preference.
>>
File: image017.jpg (103KB, 580x538px) Image search: [Google]
image017.jpg
103KB, 580x538px
>>10941938
Yes, dimple.

I'm not a huge fan of neckties in general and try to avoid them like a manchild.

That said, I absolutely adore heavy-knit wool ties like the one pictured here. Anything with too much of a silky texture reminds me of the cheap rayon ties they sell people in bargain stores. Something with a heavy, slightly rough knit seems masculine and just uncaring enough. I used to have an 80s YSL knit tie that I loved like it was my child.

The only problem with ties like that is that the texture can clash like a motherfucker with the wrong suit.
>>
File: Giggling Multi-Billionaires.jpg (40KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Giggling Multi-Billionaires.jpg
40KB, 600x300px
>>10942001
>I'm not a huge fan of neckties in general and try to avoid them like a manchild.
>avoiding unnecessary things you hate means you're a manchild.
>pic related
>>
To me, a dimple means the tie is probably too big.
>>
>>10942283
You're too used to skinny ties - the wideness pendulum's starting to swing the other way, you'll probably be eating those words in 5 years.
>>
>>10942015
Are you one of those faggots who wears a suit without a tie?
>>
>not wearing slim ties
>not using the persian method

You are all faggots.
>>
not really related but face dimples, fa or no?
>>
>>10942001
This. Fucking love my heavy wool knitted ties. Perfectly casual like the dimple. Which is a perfect imperfection, adds a little sprezzatura
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.