[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, /k/ here. My grill got me this jacket as a gimmick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: Finn_Leather_Jacket__42798_zoom.jpg (82KB, 800x919px) Image search: [Google]
Finn_Leather_Jacket__42798_zoom.jpg
82KB, 800x919px
Hey guys, /k/ here. My grill got me this jacket as a gimmick because she knows i love star wars, it turns out i look really really good in it. Are there any other jackets in this style? I know there are plenty of leather jackets out there, but i havent seen any in this style.
>>
so you want another star wars jacket? Champion Japan and XGIRL did star wars collaborations last year but it's all pretty much sold out
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/08/22/champion-beams-re-release-star-wars-sportswear-capsule/

that looks p bad
>>
>>10934208
no, i want jackets in this style, doesnt have to do with star wars at all. i just like the way it looks on me
>>
>>10934214
tread lightly comic book/movie stuff looks cringey in real life
>>
>>10934204
>>
OP, there are plenty of biker jackets that resemble this style, with the ribbing and whatnot.
>>
dude pls, don't do this to yourself, don't be autistic. even if you think you look good, you won't and never EVER will while wearing a star wars jackets. please, what other terrible decisions have you made in your life?
>>
>>10934261
>>10934254
I dont know man, i think i look good. Also i dont drive motorcycles, im a pilot. Plus my girl is all over it
>>
File: kimthegod.jpg (296KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
kimthegod.jpg
296KB, 2197x1463px
>>10934270
oh haha my b dude you look straight fire.
>>
>>10934261
he probably has a triforce tattoo
maybe he's the one who named his baby Echoesesephiroth Cloud Cid Vicent Torres Diaz
>>
>>10934270
dude why is there so much horse shit in your house??
>>
>>10934270
Neigh
>>
>>10934281
i dont have any tattoos and i plan to not have kids so i can keep traveling the world without that kind of a burden.

>>10934284
we have like a spanish theme going on, horses are big in spain.
>>
>>10934284
this is the guy that ended up marrying the weird horse girl at every high school. her parents are loaded af and they have horse paraphernalia all around their house.
>muh family crest
>>
>>10934291
you're in spain? dude just dress like a skinhead clothes like everybody else
>>
>>10934297
>getting married ever

no way man. Not in this lifetime

>>10934301
I live on the east coast of the US.
>>
>>10934303
jesus you're screwed
that jacket reminds me of the crap that Hot Topic sells whenever a movie or video game comes out
and people buy it up like crazy before realizing how bad the movie+video game is
>>
>>10934309
why am i screwed?

Anybody want to help me out with the OP?
>>
>>10934314
anybody who doesn't love Star Wars is going to bust out laughing if you ever had that on in public
>>
>>10934319
OP says jackets that are in this style. I know for a fact that this jacket isnt too deviant from jackets that are worn today.
>>
>>10934270
DUDE IT HAS A FUCKING BLACK PLASTIC BUCKLE CLIP I USED ON MY BACKPACK IN THE SECOND GRADE. HOW ARE YOU THIS DENSE?
>>
>>10934331
idk, i think it looks good on me
>>
>>10934350
follow your heart dude, wear it out in public. we're just trying to save you from public shame and mockery.
>>
>>10934355
he won't ever wear it in public he knows it's a joke

>>10934350
you know it's a joke right?
>>
>>10934355
i dont think most people would even recognize where its from
>>
>>10934270
its not even half as bad as some of the worst examples you see of this stuff

theres worse hero jackets you could pick than this one and the fit is decent i guess

its still basically a movie replica though, and its not quite discreet enough imo
>>
>>10934371
the buckle does look bad and cheap, i may remove it and not replace it with anything
>>
>>10934382
you can burn the jacket and just wear a Reigning Champ bomber
it's a thought
>>
>>10934350
It is not like it looks bad on you, it is just a bit cringe worthy in the sense that the jacket alone is not a great article of clothing. By all means, do your thing, but even at your best, if you wear that jacket, you are stripping yourself of something that would suit you better.
>>
>>10934270
It looks like a motorcycle jacket.
Just buy a motorcyle jacket
>>
File: 9314419.jpg (66KB, 810x872px) Image search: [Google]
9314419.jpg
66KB, 810x872px
>>10934289
I see you Bateman
>>
>>10934204
the jacket makes everyone look like a complete and total asshole unless of course if I worse it because I am beautiful.
>>
>>10934204
>Are there any other jackets in this style?

lurk more. sage
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.