[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hair Products

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hi /fa/

I have really thick, wavy hair, I'm looking for a product that:

>has strong hold
>dries matte, not shiny
>won't make my hair crunchy
>somewhat moldable when dry

Preferably something common that I can buy in most stores, but if I have to buy online that's fine. Price isn't an issue.

Pic partially related.
>>
I usually don't post here because i hate everyone and their shitty tastes and you're probably a jerkoff but try got2be glued spiking glue. Works great for me. only use a pea-sized amount though and rub it in your hands before running your fingers through your hair. Always looks natural.
>>
>>10928671
American Crew
>>
>>10928671
You probably treat your hair like shit. Most styling products dry out your hair very badly and if you shampoo too often then it prevents any oils from sticking to your hair, so it will never really rehydrate.

Try this: Only shampoo 1-2 times per week, but use conditioner each time that you get in the shower. As a styling product and moisturizer use a small amount of a very light oil. Argan oil is the standard but it is a little more pricey and you typically have to go to a salon to find good stuff. Instead I use grapeseed oil. You can get it at the grocery store. I put a little essential oil in mine to add some fragrance. Only use enough to wet your palms and then work it into you hair and style. This will work for most hair styles, unless you are trying to add some crazy amount of volume. Then use a hair drier on low heat (otherwise your wavy hair will get super frizzy) and use a little light pomade to make it stay.

Honestly though, once your hair is healthy and hydrated it will remain pliable throughout the day and you can change the look however you want with just a little bit of water.
>>
>Only shampoo 1-2 times per week
Already do this and I condition every shower.

>As a styling product and moisturizer use a small amount of a very light oil
I use anti-frizz serum after showering, not sure if that counts as "light oil" and I'm not sure what's in it.

I live in a really humid area so hair is always frizzy sometimes even when I do the above.

Can you recommend a good light pomade that might help?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.