[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of my skincare routine? I have been doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: hc.jpg (13KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
hc.jpg
13KB, 355x355px
What do you guys think of my skincare routine? I have been doing it for about 6-7 days now and no real results yet. I feel like I am missing something

1. CereVe hydrating cleanser while in the shower (leave on for 30 seconds) then rinse
2. CerVe moisturizing lotion which I put on after the cleanser. But my face still looks like shit
>>
File: Snapchat--7192337186762245027.jpg (233KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--7192337186762245027.jpg
233KB, 720x1280px
>>10921388
>>
>>10921388
Hey op I did the same thing and I got results after 3 weeks but it's been slowly improving every week and after about 2 months it's a lot better
It's a long term cleaner
Make sure you use a moisturizing gel after you rinse your face though
>>
>>10921424
Gel or the lotion I have?
>>
>>10921450
For me I had very oily skin so a gel was best for that issue
But lotion works good for dry skin
>>
You should probably exfoliate. Go ask skincare general

>>10921388
>>
You look great!
>>
>>10921388
>expecting results after a week
>washing your face in the shower
>leaving it sitting on your face but not massaging it in

You're not off to a good start
>>
>>10921665
I massage it in but I rinse it off after 20 seconds
>>10921457
Isn't the cleanser an exfoliator?
>>
I would wash your face with cleanser before you go to bed

Exfoliate in the shower every other day
>>
Do you cleanse, then exfoliate then moisturize? Or exfoliate then cleanse
>>
>>10921391
looks like it's improving
>>
>>10921818
cleanse first
>>
Should u moisturize everyday> Maybe thats what is causing me to breakout?
>>
>>10921665
What's wrong with washing your face in the shower?
>>
>>10921912
as long it's oil free you should be able to moisturize to your heart's content
>>
>>10921917
I use the cereve lotion
>>
>>10921916
Too hot and harsh for your skin. Better to do it at a sink.
>>
paulas 2% bha salicylic acid really helped with my black heads and pore size, also cerave foaming cleanser is great
>>
so everyones hopping on the cerave bandwagon now? a few weeks ago everyone was riding cetaphil's dick. so which is it, then?
>>
>>10922165
What if you take cold showers
>>
>>10922554
Then you're a freak of nature
>>
lads what about acne scars?
Will they go away if I keep my routine up (which has been working very well)
>>
>>10922536
Is salicylic acid good for calming down breakouts? I get bad pimples only on my cheeks and forhead
>>
>>10922566
If you don't take cold showers you're a fucking pleb
It's better for you in every way
>>
>>10922585
it did reduce the amount of pimples on my face, however i still get one or two occasionally but they are small and nothing too serious. Changing your pillow case occasionally and not touching your face also helps with the process
>>
>>10922647
Is it possible that the moisturizer is whats breaking me out? Will i get wrinkes if i stop using them?
>>
>>10922663
as >>10921917 said, you can moisturize as long as the moisturizer is not oily, non-comodegenic and doesnt have harsh chemicals (skin-care sticky has a list of good products). I have oily skin so i don't use alot of moisturizer after i exfoliate, if you have dry skin you just need to use more.
>>
>>10922723
I use the cereve lotion one and that shouldnt have any of that shit in it. Does that mean it isnt breaking me out?
>>
>>10922792
>>10922792
i use the same lotion, never had any acne related problems with it. Even with oily skin moisturizing is necessary just dont be too generous when applying it (you can notice if your face gets too shiny after moisturizing)
>>
I don't think skincare works that fast to be honest. I usually just put AmLactin on my face since it is always dry. I actually don't do anything else. I mainly own it for keratosis pilaris on my arms, though.
>>
>>10921388
I don't know. For me myself, in the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
What are the best skin products to help prevent and get rid of acne senpai?
>>
>>10922586
>Muh brosciense!!!
>>
>>10923969
idk
>>
>>10921784
>Isn't the cleanser an exfoliator?
No. http://www.paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/skin-care-basics/_/how-to-put-together-a-skin-care-routine

>>10922542
I use both :^)

>>10922574
Vitamin C serums and an exfoliator
>>
My nose is always incredibly shiny and oily. What can I do?

I use cleanser and moisturizer 2x per day, and exfoliant once or twice a week. Facial sunscreen just seems to make it worse.
>>
Are toner and exfoliator the same thing?

Do I need both? What should I get?

I live in the UK so we don't have that Stridex stuff.
>>
>>10925918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJGv9UX451o&index=69&list=PLi9w9IcT07HCbXHRxZNGCbuDaKHYJULT0
>>
what's your daily facial routine /fa/
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.