[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does /fa/ give /fit/ so much shit. from my perspective its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1452287235567s.jpg (7KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
1452287235567s.jpg
7KB, 250x181px
why does /fa/ give /fit/ so much shit. from my perspective its just a bunch of beta dyel twigs who dont have the soul to become an aesthetic king so they go so low as to mock their superiors in an effort to feel better about their lesser selves. but im just a roided freak, enlighten me with your wisdom /fa/.
>>
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>10910610
Both boards are inane and retarded and serve only as echo chambers for those with low self-esteem.

From this, cross-board shitposting becomes normal, expected even.

Though /fit/ is even worse now. So fuck off back home you deluded attention seeking cumstain.
>>
>>10910619
you say that but ill tell you why i lift.
i lift to so i can see progression with myself, this progression is positive and makes me happy enough to continue doing the simplest tasks which id otherwise couldnt be fucked with. yeah there are alot of teens and newfags but there's only /r/fitness, misc and /fit/,and 4chan is the new cool thing so ofc all retards flock there. but here i see a bunch of feminized cucks, whats with that?
>>
>>10910629
You lift because you're a weak loser virgin and your lowly socioeconomic mind equates muscles with respect. It's not gonna work out that way.

There is no respect for you here. If you're genuinely interested in the subject of "why do people involve themselves in fashion", bang your head on the floor until you get an answer.
>>
>>10910629
i look at /fit/ and see a bunch of unfashionable hulk looking roid muchers, pretty disgusting tbqh
how about you just dont come and shit up our board with these thread like we dont do to yours
>>
>>10910643
this tbbh
>>
>>10910643
You do know that about 30% of /fit/ actually roids right? (This isn't OP btw, just another /fit/izen) And are you saying that the guy with an aesthetic physique/guy who you can tell could beat the shit out of you will get less respect than the skinny-fat beta faggot who thinks obscure, over-priced, abstract clothing items will earn him admiration and respect?
>>
>>10910695
oh gee, you only just figured we can make shitty stereotypes about the users of each others boards to sustain a shitflinging contest? how new are you
also why the fuck would i need to be in a fight with someone like that, not everyone acts like a juvenile retard with the mindset of a 14 year old who thinks starting fights is 'cool' and will earn him respect, you just come off looking like a jacked up douchebag who has anger issues

you seem to also think that the contextual bubble which you live in is the same for everyone else
you know there wouldnt be a huge industry based around this kind of stuff if people didnt appreciate it, maybe you should move out of your little shitty redneck town for once and expecience some culture
>>
>>10910610
I'm trying to work out how this dudes body works. Did he remove his liver or something?
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (229KB, 1524x857px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
229KB, 1524x857px
>>10910706
Stomach vacuum,mane.GOAT exercise for core and small waist.
>>
>>10910610
>to become an aesthetic king
Thats the point, though. The amount of work you have to put in to look good, will take you 1-2 years at most. Everything past that isnt aesthetically pleasing. See your pic: guy looks like a fucking joke.

Then again, its not really surprising. What you balloon clowns consider good looking, makes any person with taste burst out in laughter. Not even gonna start on the fact that there are probably more stupid people at the gym than you can find anywhere else.
>>
>>10910913
That guy is on roids and looks like shit,don't worry you can never look like him without plenty of gear unless you have mutant genetics.But you can't find a single female who thinks pic related is "too big" or "too bulky" and it takes years to build a body like this.
>>
>>10910643
>>10910695
Anonymous survey said 3-5% of /fit/ roids, you guys are delusional
>>
>>10910965
>But you can't find a single female
Damn, and who exactly gives a rats ass about the opinions of women? If all you want is to get your dick wet, then you only need is money or be a charismatic individual. Oh, and before you do the unavoidable and call me a virgin, ill just copy paste this:

>When will you people come up with proper arguments instead of always assuming that a person who dislikes women couldnt possibly have had sex before? I was in almost a dozen 'relationships' and I can honestly say that I despise women and the way they act. I mean, I dislike most people but women are way worse than males could ever be.

>However, are women inferior? Thats up for debate. From a physical standpoint they sure as hell are. They also seems to be inferior from an intellectual standpoint. There is plenty of evidence that supports the claim that women are generally inferior to males. That doesnt mean, that there cant be exceptional specimen who outshine the vast majority of males in various fields. They are exceptions though, not the rule.

>So if we establish that males are physically (sports, Olympic records, way the male body creates muscle mass, the fact that we can piss while standing) and intellectually superior (positions in companies, history, chess ELO rating, scientific fields, philosophy, any form of art etc.) then what is left for women? Emotional superiority? After all they are caring, warm individuals. So caring, that they would sacrifice their own people and let emotions overrule pragmatism, borders and laws. So they arent even superior from an emotional standpoint because apparently they are unable to fucking control them.
>>
>>10910965
thing is though, most designer clothes arent made for those body types, you would have to size up massively then get them extremely tailored to fit a body like that or just get all your stuff custom made, i think somewhere inbetween that and the skelly mode that some of /fa/ likes is reasonable
>>
Both boards are smug vain and narcissistic. Its just the pretentiousness level that's different.
>>
File: zyzz.png (188KB, 240x386px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.png
188KB, 240x386px
>>10910913
>1-2 years [natty] at most to look good
>past that is too much
MANLET DETECTED
>>
>>10910997
Or maybe I simply assume that you arent some fat ass slob but actually did sport prior to hitting the gym. But I guess thats too much to expect from people. All you know is lifting weights. You were too much of a shuttin retard to ever participate in team sports, which is an incredibly common thing for Europeans to do (starting at the age of 5-6). Assuming you arent from a subhuman anglo country of course.
>>
>>10911000
control that damage
>>
>>10911000
>FULL HOUSE
>>
working out is modern couture
>>
>>10910610
look at this picture and tell me how this person is supposed to look good in clothes
>>10912569
fucking your mom up her ass is modern couture
>>
I like both boards, Skelly here, I buy clothes then I lift to fit better in it. I've gained 5kg and I got to the point where my arms are bigger than my forearms, feels good man
>>
>>10910610
>spend hours a day in a gym to look pretty around other guys
>can't even run a mile without getting winded

/fit/ everyone
>>
>>10910610

/fit/ are men who choose to improve their appearance of their bodies
/fa/ are men who choose to improve the appearance of their clothes

You can do both, but both cost a lot of time and money, so it seems to me people pick a focus.

Also, /fit/ are tops and /fa/ are bottoms.
>>
why can't we all just be content with both fashion and whatever body type we want to attain...
>>
File: 1.jpg (558KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
558KB, 1456x2592px
R8 or h8
>>
>>10910965
What lol? Have you seen Instagram? Women say that all the time to these men. They only get appreciation from women with ridiculous abs and traps
>>
>>10910610
>why does /fa/ give /fit/ so much shit
probably because crossposting retards such as yourself come here and shitpost
>>
File: insecurity.jpg (173KB, 720x840px) Image search: [Google]
insecurity.jpg
173KB, 720x840px
>>10912697
>women actively shame men/other women who are out of their league out of insecurity
What else is new?
>>
File: 1327216279569.jpg (130KB, 400x454px) Image search: [Google]
1327216279569.jpg
130KB, 400x454px
>>10912618
>this guy thinks it costs money to improve your body
>>
>>10912618
>but both cost a lot of time and money
Gym membership is like 15 bucks a month in a lot of countries. You dont need a balanced diet to not look like shit. Simply need to count calories. By the time you need to pay attention to your diet (more small meals, certain amount of proteins etc) youre not good looking anymore. You probably entered overkill levels.
>>
>>10910629
/fa/ and /fit/ are both about looking better. Theres no difference between the two. You like the progress of getting fit and being comfortable in your own skin, and fa/ggots like the progress of becoming fashionable and being comfortable in their own clothes. Its two sides to the same coin. Though fit is healthier gives you higher self esteem
>>
>>10912731

Even if you don't pay to work out you pay extra to replace the calories you burn and the extra protein needs.
>>
>>10912650
Underrated post
>>
>>10912719
Id actively shame those 2 guys aswell
>>
>>10912803
it's okay, let the donks argue
>>
>>10910980
>(citation needed)

lol try going on fit once, a more likely statistic is that 3/5 /fit/izens are skinny fat shitposters who sometimes lift.
>>
>>10910610
they really are pretty similar boards, just a bunch of homosexuals trying to better their appearances.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.