[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mouth fedora

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: e-juice-vape-pen.jpg (61KB, 768x467px) Image search: [Google]
e-juice-vape-pen.jpg
61KB, 768x467px
I'm looking to start vaping as a method to distract myself from eating. any way to do this and not come off as a massive faggot.
>>
Don't flex with your mouth fedora. Mix your fedora juices with very high polypropene glycol to vegetable glycerin ratio. This way you're not making huge gay clouds. Get a discreet fedora. There are ones that fit fine inside your palm as you're sucking away at the tip of your fedora so you won't attract attention. There are ones that use 18350 batteries and are mechanical, which means they are basically just a fancy switch and battery department.
>>
>>10908063
Just don't be fag about it. Don't buy some super shiny expensive one that will instantly flag that you care enough about it to drop a rack on it. Don't do fucking smoke tricks like I see kids do on the streets. Don't chat about it with people who also use them, literally just say "this isn't a hobby, it's only nicotine delivery device"
>>
>>10908063
Just smoke like the big boys
>>
>>10908138
this
don't be a 16 year old OP
>>
>>10908063
chew gum
>>
>>10908122
Pg dehydrates you though. But it does give you a better throat hit.
>>
Dimitri ivogo clone - $30
4x samsung 25r - $20
Efest luc 2 - $20
Derringer clone - $5
>>
I don't know anyone who thinks vaping is gay. It's widely known as a way to quit smoking. Only autists on here would talk shit.
>>
>>10908063

Just don't do it in public.

But to be honest unless you're a neckbeard you'll just get bored of it in a year.
>>
>>10908063
>>10908122
This guy has some good points. I use a joyetech battery (the smaller one) and a kangertech nano tank. It's a really good size- discreet, sleek.
It's actually pretty nice looking, and works really well. Previous setups I've had have leaked and roasted to much, but this is tops.
I can follow up with a photo if you're curious.
Also, you can ghost hit a vape by just holding it in really long and you won't have big asshole clouds.
>>
>>10909796

I am indeed interested
>>
File: discreetFedora.png (319KB, 378x659px) Image search: [Google]
discreetFedora.png
319KB, 378x659px
>>10909828
Kangertech subtank nano + joyetech eGo one battery (smaller of the two options)
>>
>>10909828
The tank that comes with the joyetech ego one is garbage, in my opinion. The battery is a good size and the right power for the kanger tank, though, so well worth mixing and matching here. The kanger tank also uses really high quality coils with organic cotton, if you like that sort of thing. Kanger makes excellent shit.
Not even a hobby for me, btw. As this guy said, >>10908126
I have just figured out what works for me by doing it a while.
>>
>>10909772
Most ppl don't have good taste
>>
my new rig
>>
w2c a complete setup that gives me dank clouds and doesnt look autistic even though it doesnt matter as i would only use it at home
>>
>>10909927
sheesh, that looks pretty hard core.
Probably hits like a dream, though.
>>
>>10909999
(Checked)
>>
you should pick up chewing gum instead. not only does it prevent you from sinning, it also will help make your breath smell better, your mouth taste better, and in some cases help with the overall strength of your teeth.
>>
>>10910023
It causes bloating, though, because you inadvertently swallow air. Also, because your salivary glands are being activated in an unnatural way (not as part of the eating/digesting process) it can cause you to actually want to eat more.
See:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/02/03/6-chewing-gum-side-effects.aspx
>>
>>10910043
thanks for bringing this to my attention, I wouldn't have thought to really look into it had you not mentioned it
>>
>>10910058
yeah no problem, it is kind of surprining
>>
>>10910163
surprising.
fuck, late.
>>
>>10908063
>wants to vape
>without looking like an autistic fuccboi

nope no can do

plus no one likes the skinny bitch look; go get fit faggot.
>>
>>10910186

wrong board
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2284x1896px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2284x1896px
>>10910220
This is the board of aestethics

Being a skinny dyel looking nerd is ugly.
>>
>>10908063
Just smoke like a normal person OP
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.