[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"A while ago, a friend of mine used to work at Wilkes Bashford

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Mark Zuckerbergs closet.jpg (239KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mark Zuckerbergs closet.jpg
239KB, 960x960px
"A while ago, a friend of mine used to work at Wilkes Bashford in Palo Alto and told me about some of the high rollers that came through the store.

Zuckerberg was/is one of their hush-hush, private appointment, makes-you-sign-a-nondisclosure-agreement clients who made some pretty radical demands alongside some large bulk purchases.

The hoodies and T-shirts were from Brunello Cucinelli and made “custom” for him with modifications to the stock dimensions. But a batch of T-shirts came in too long and had to be re-hemmed using a special machine designed to do knits. The jeans he bought were from Kiton. Apparently he bought so many that he paid extra for Kiton to produce his jeans in the quantity and specs he wanted.

The myth around the tech titan’s “humble” uniform amused me once I found out he probably paid $300+ per T-shirt, $2000+ per cashmere hoodie and $1000+ per pair of jeans. Turns out he’s actually got good taste!

Yes, the founder and creator of Facebook wears a simple casual uniform that’s ubiquitous across Silicon Valley, but by all accounts he’s every bit as meticulous about his appearance as the affected iGent donning bracelets, tucking pockets squares askew and unbuckling a monk strap.

But Zuckerberg also embraces another less-mentioned Silicon Valley value: stealth wealth. Every time he puts on a hoodie, he’s quietly flexing on self-proclaimed #menswearinfluencers that feel the need to hashtag their fire alphet selfies on an app he bought for a billion dollars."
>>
>>10903435
>he myth around the tech titan’s “humble” uniform amused me once I found out he probably paid $300+ per T-shirt, $2000+ per cashmere hoodie and $1000+ per pair of jeans. Turns out he’s actually got good taste!

>more money = more taste

top kek
>>
>>10903435
>hush-hush, private appointment, makes-you-sign-a-nondisclosure-agreement
so why am i supposed to believe any of this
>>
>>10903435
By wearing casual all the time he's showing his status. He doesn't need to dress up for you, you are below him. He can look like he just rolled out of bed for your meeting because he knows you're going to lick his boots to work for him. There's nothing accidental about it.
>>
>>10904058
ur mum is a 3ft transgender
>>
when I saw the thumbnail my heart stopped
cuz I posted a closet pic with all of my heather shirts shirts on Instagram a few months ago
thought you took my picture =(
>>
>>10904072
remember; noone cares how good you are at something unless you can make money off it

i want to kill mark zuckerburg
>>
>>10904070
Mom, get off the internet.
>>
>>10903448
This
>>
$300 for a shitty nerd shirt is pretty standard in Palo Alto
>>
>>10903450
Because he posted it on 4chan you dip

Anons never lie
>>
>>10903435

>my clothes may look basic but actually they're superior to yours

Zuckerburg is the ultimate /fa/ fuccboi
>>
File: mark-zuckerberg-050211.jpg (15KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
mark-zuckerberg-050211.jpg
15KB, 630x420px
He looks like shit even with a tshirt and jeans.
Poor Mark.
>>
Fucker should be ordering his stuff from Loro Piana if he was actually rich.

Get on my level, go 100% bespoke everything Loro Piana or get the fuck out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.