[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I goof? > I already tried St. Ives, Neutrogena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dididogud.png (93KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dididogud.png
93KB, 1600x900px
Did I goof?
> I already tried St. Ives, Neutrogena
>>
Regardless of how good/bad that kit is, you're a retard for asking us AFTER you bought it.
>>
>>10902792
/thred
>>
>>10902649

you wasted your cash.
>>
Unless they put a different chemical from what is in St. Ives then it doesn't matter
>>
yo any good chuck berry facts my man
>>
>>10902649
Not too sure, if you're building a skincare routine from scratch you should start slow and probably go with just a cleanser first, then moisturizer, exfoliant, toner and sunscreen
>>
>>10902649
bro
bro

Face Shop has men's stuff; a lot of the Korean brands do
it's cheap and really good
and you can get it 2-day mailed via DHL from Korea
you goofed man
>>
You have been to see a dermatologist for what they would recommend, right?
>>
>>10902935

link?

i googled face shop and the main site didn't sell anything online
>>
>>10903038
You have to go through resellers unless you want to pay retail at one of their stores
I buy from roseroseshop because they offer discounts on bulk purchases but there are a lot of others
and the korean companies all distribute samples in bulk so you can even just get 50-100 samples for next to nothing on eBay before you make any purchase on full-sized bottles

full disclosure: my experience with Korean skin products is far better than with any skin products from any other country; they're inexpensive, well made, they do what they say they're going to do, and there's always a lot of free samples
American and Japanese brands need to step up
>>
>>10902649
Well, yeah.
I'm guessing if you're buying a kit like that you're a beginner without much prior knowledge or experience.

The best thing to do in that situation is research research research.
Find out your skin type and needs, find out what works well with your skin.
Buy the cheaper products with well regarded ingredients and see how they work with your skin, one at a time introduced into a routine slowly. Slowly build up a knowledge of what suits you and what doesn't and use that to refine what you look for in a product at any price point.
Learn the long way and your skin will thank you.
Trust a set and you'll be getting someone else's idea of what's necessary.

Might work, might not. But without the graft put in beforehand you won't know until you try it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.