[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make curvy hips look less curvy as a guy? What kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ivy.jpg (548KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
ivy.jpg
548KB, 600x762px
How to make curvy hips look less curvy as a guy? What kind of pants should I be looking at? High rise/ low rise/ tapered/s traight?

Provide some brands if you can.

Thx
>>
High rise, slim straight. i have a feeling a tapered cut would just kind of accentuate how much your hips flair out. also maybe try tucking in your shirt, but at the same time keep the shirt a little boxy so that the transition between your chest and waist is a little less curvy
>>
File: dickies_874_pant_charcoal_10.jpg (53KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dickies_874_pant_charcoal_10.jpg
53KB, 1050x1050px
>>10896459
heh that's what I thought. But it's so hard finding things that get the job done. So far the only pants i've found that don't make my legs look feminine were dickies but im pretty sure it's weird to walk around wearing dickies looking like i work as a cop or at a mall or somshit

>tfw never gonna make it
>>
>>10896479
bump
>>
File: skate.jpg (577KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
skate.jpg
577KB, 1280x1707px
>>10896479
>im pretty sure it's weird to walk around wearing dickies
dickies are actually kind of trendy right now. i wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>10896586
i dont look like a skater though

Anyone who suffers from bitch hips have any other suggestions?
>>
>>10896681
You don't have to be a skater, they just happen to be kind of a staple skate piece
Even the models are called work pants and they are simple as fuck, you can work them to plenty of fits
>>
>>10896689
i also wear black boots so it looks even more policeman-ish. Maybe I'm just being autistic
>>
>>10896448
bumpu
>>
I wear 510s 2 size larger than fit my waste, fits perfect in the hips and tapers nicely and I'm left with a straight slim ish look. Actual straight slim pants look horrible. Also no break in the pant legs makes the legs look more slender. Just saying what works for me.
>>
>im pretty sure it's weird to walk around wearing dickies
>im pretty sure it's weird to walk around wearing BASIC FUCKING SLACKS
Never change /fa/
>>
>>10897717
>Actual straight slim pants look horrible
yeah no
>>
>>10897769
>just saying what works for me
You can't read, fuckface.
>>
>>10897791
Did I cite that? No. Tell me again, who can't read? fuckface.
>>
>>10897801
Are you incapable of reading a post to the end?
>Actual straight slim pants look horrible
>Just saying what works for me
Your yeah no means nothing to me because actual straight slim pants don't work for me and look horrible, while sized up tapered pants look like straight slims and do work. Do you need any more elaborating?
>>
>>10897717
But then they're 2 sizes too big in the waist. Do you wear a belt?
>>
>>10897946
Belt until I get the waste tailored, extra 10 bucks to the cost. Sometimes they just hold up on the hips and thighs with no need for a belt. Levi's margin of error is huge really.
>>
>>10898046
Maybe I'll try that some time. Got any fit pics with the 2+ sized up levis by any chance?
>>
>>10898054
Nein, I don't really post anything on this board, only lurk. Just wanted to help out someone with the same problem. Just try some on in store, like I said the margin of error is big, I try on at least 3 pairs of the same size, they almost all fit different in some way or another, though they have been getting more consistent.
>>
>>10898054
Also I get fat for winter for that natural insulating blubber, so the 510s don't fit properly, I wear 511s in winter only one size bigger to accommodate long johns. Fucking Canada.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.