[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm about to buy these acne jeans that have a 34 inseam.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (718KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
718KB, 750x1334px
So I'm about to buy these acne jeans that have a 34 inseam. i want to get them hemmed since I'm a 5'10 manlet. Would the porportions be off since they're meant for tall people or would they fit fine? What I mean is, since it's a straight leg starting at the knee, would it go way below my knee since it's meant for taller people?
>>
You'll probably have to taper them as well
>>
>>10894536
sorry our culture hates you for no reason and labels you as pathetic and over-compensating if you grow facial hair or do anything manly at all and calls you "gay" (which is obviously a bad thing) if you don't.

if it's any consolation i'm literally a doctor in anthropology and there's no objective or evolutionary basis to the stigma against short men
>>
just cut them yourself before you take them to the tailor and find out
>>
>>10894536
wait since when has 5'10 been considered a manlet? :/
>>
>>10894569
Since never. It's a 4chan meme that you're a manlet if you're below 6'2 or something.
>>
>>10894563
Manlet detected.
Do the future a favor and don't spread your inferior genes, kiddo
>>
>>10894569
Found the manlet.
>>
>>10894589
i'm literally 6'2 or something

but in the interest of full disclosure i do find the short guys hot as fuck
>>
Just get them tailored.

I had to get raws tailored, ask for the original hem and tell them what inseam size you want.
>>
>>10894806
Where's a trustworthy place? I've seen some shitty fucking jobs. I'm thinking Nordstrom or something
>>
>>10894806
>original hem
that's a waste of money
>>
>>10895650
>Where's a trustworthy place? I've seen some shitty fucking jobs. I'm thinking Nordstrom or something
Typically tailors who have done things for years and have an established reputation on Yelp or whatever are far superior to in-store tailors.
>>
>>10894536
> 34 waist
>5'10

>fat manlet detected
>>
>>10896366
29 waist actually you fucking idiot, i said inseam not waist size faggot
>>
Its bullshit with these ridiculous inseam sizes. Im a healthy 5'5". If i can easily get different shoes sizes why does clothes shopping have to be so hard?

Inb4 manlet. Im not that far off average so fuck off.
>>
>>10894536
Boy they sell 30, 32 and 34 inseam. Just take the one that fits your best or closest one and ask tailor to hem them while keeping original inseam length (he will hem and taper them).
>>
>>10897115
>If i can easily get different shoes sizes
Lucky one. One of my feet is wirder and a bit larger than other. It's fucking hell to get right size.
>>
>>10897077
I'm thin/toned 5'9 and my waist is 31, are you an actual skeltal m8?
>>
>>10897136
5'10 and 135. pretty skinny but toned, not really skeltal tho. i dont appear skeltal at least
>>
>>10897375

you are skeltal m8

sorry and thank you
>>
File: Skelletor.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Skelletor.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>10897375
>and a bit larger than other. It
>>
>>10894536
How do they fit? Wear 28 in APC Petit Standaerd with 30'' waist. How much do they stretch?
>>
>>10897619
they feel too tight after you wash them for an hour or two then they stretch to feel comftorable. fit way better than apc's and are way more comfy
>>
>>10897136
lol I'm 510 and a 28 waist
>>
anybody have these?
http://www.acnestudios.com/shop/men/jeans/van-black-black.html
>>
>>10894569
anything below 6 is manlet tier
anything below 5'6 is literally suicide tier
>>
>>10897894
How much do they stetrch in waist so that I can know which size to get.
>>
>>10898991
They told in the store once that if you can pull the waist out about an inch without it feeling uncomfortable you've got it about right.
Just grab the belt strap and pull.
But I would say it also depends on your thighs.
I would rather size up and wear a belt than be in terrible thigh burning pain for twelve hours a day.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.