[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damnit /fa/. I didn't want another pair of CPs but now I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: common-projects-ss16-01.jpg (57KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
common-projects-ss16-01.jpg
57KB, 960x640px
Damnit /fa/. I didn't want another pair of CPs but now I kinda want some spring colors
>>
these are so sick. you often don't have opportunities to use shoes as accent or to accentuate so just like raf smiths these are so nice
>>
Wait, are men finally getting the pink achilles? Took them until it was pantone's color of the fucking year to realize it was silly to not unisex the colorway.
>>
>>10894448
mhm
>>
any idea how to pull these off?
>>
>>10894540
the same way you'd pull superstars off that are in the same color.
>>
>>10894543
i wouldnt be asking this question if i knew how to do that, autismo
>>
>>10894540
Iunno, definitely natural fabrics. I would say some comfy neutral socks, denim (lighter would be best imo) and a really lightweight tee. Flowy/drapey or boxy sweat tops would be my ideal.

My ideal would be parchment achilles, grey muji socks, light slp 15.5 jeans, and some silk/cashmere knit.
>>
>>10894540
unlace them first, makes them a lot less tight
>>
lmao can you rip off Raf any harder
>>
>>10894567
shut up nigga, i wasn't trying to be a dick. i meant for you to just reference a shoe with a same series of colorway that has been around longer, thus with many inspo pics
>>
Do you think there will be a sale on the black and white achilles due to the new ones?
>>
>>10894567
cp's are the most neutral shoe ever. they go with everything
>>
>>10896317

I just bought the white ones for 350 off END
>>
>>10894392
w2c pink ones
>>
>>10895561
Underrated
>>
Mmmmm those pistachios look so good.
>>
>>10895561
kek
>>
>>10896489
you're full of shit.
>>
>>10896317
>Do you think there will be a sale on the black and white achilles due to the new ones?

no
>>
>>10895561
brilliant
>>
Are those the same blush pink as last seasons released?

Tempted to get those or the baby blue since I sold my rafs
>>
>>10896317
lurk more m9
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.