[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to go into a shop wearing an item of clothing previously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: imgres.jpg (9KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
9KB, 290x174px
Is it OK to go into a shop wearing an item of clothing previously bought at that shop? Or will they think you stole it?
>>
now this is autism
>>
>>10875793
desu, dont. it has happened to me once where i was wearing full rick at the rick store and they thought i stole it...
???
>>
>>10875796
lol /thread
>>
Now this is autism
>>
what the fuck
>>
File: thierry_mugler dick ovens.jpg (33KB, 399x567px) Image search: [Google]
thierry_mugler dick ovens.jpg
33KB, 399x567px
Is it OK to go into a Rick Owens shop wearing an item of clothing previously designed by yourself if you're Rick Owens? Or will they think you stole it?
>>
i dont do this because im afraid the staff will be like "wow hes pretty obsessed with this place" and start calling me "the GAP guy" or "the <insert store name> guy" and think i have mental problems
>>
>>10875972
are you autistic?
>>
ladies and gentlemen - /fa/
>>
Do what i do if that happens, stop and announce what you are wearing at the entrance of the shop, loud enough so the staff hear it, customers too if you need witnesses.
>>
If they accuse me I stole their shit when I clearly didn't, I will make them give me free stuff in exchange for not suing them
>>
File: 1453031598202.jpg (223KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1453031598202.jpg
223KB, 900x675px
do you faggots seriously think about this stuff
>>
>>10875793
>>10876527
I've thought about this before, but not with the stealing thing more so the employees judging me
>>
>tfw haven't entered a clothing store alone in 2 years because social anxiety
>>
File: NOW-logo.jpg (439KB, 1600x999px) Image search: [Google]
NOW-logo.jpg
439KB, 1600x999px
>>10875793
>>10875972
>>
If you're in the States it doesn't matter, the burden of proof lies with the accuser so you can demand they prove you stole something and make it clear you can afford a lawyer and will go to court over this.

No retail manager would dare take the risk of losing the company thousands of dollars (court, lawyers, damages/reparations) just to secure a max of five articles of clothing which they make 300% profit on anyway
>>
>>10875972
Well you do sound like you have mental problems
>>
>>10876527
yeap especially im entering a store and im all done up on all their clearance sale items. i just feel so inadequate. im such a insecure sob
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.