[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What suit should I buy /fa/ggots? I have short dark brown hair,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (22KB, 333x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 333x442px
What suit should I buy /fa/ggots?

I have short dark brown hair, I'm 6'1, and I'm a little chubby (~50" chest, manboobs). I'll be wearing a tie. I also find black incredibly boring.

Thanks.
>>
Oh I forgot, nothing more expensive than $500 please.
>>
>>10875781
But whyyy
>>
You should get rid of some of that fat, fatty
>>
>>10875788
Tell KFC to stop making chicken.
>>
>>10875794
Tell yourself to start working out so you can eat KFC chicken
>>
>>10875794
Kfc is fucking horrible chicken wow fat people actually like their fatass food hahahaha
>>
>>10875781
> 6'1", 50" chest
> a "little" chubby

hate to break it to you champ. unless you're benching 300, you're fat.

Stop fooling yourself, you disgusting fat fuck. Go lose literally 100lbs and then come back.

Until then, you're going to look like shit no matter how much cash you spend on a suit.

I bet you're 280 or more.
>>
>>10875781
The answer for you is pretty much the same as it is for everyone, assuming you don't already have a closet full of suits:

You want a single-breasted two-button gray of navy suit with a notch lapel and double-vent back. If price is a consideration, get it from an online M2M joint (Blank Label/Black Lapel/Indochino/whatever) and then STILL get it tailored at a local place to make damn sure it fits you impeccably. With either color, black oxford shoes should work perfectly fine. Get at least three good dress shirts with it - Brooks Brothers has excellent shirts given the price/quality/longevity and especially now that they have more slimming sizes.

Stuff like functional cuffs, the type of pocket, etc. doesn't really matter in the big picture, just don't go off the beaten path and you'll be fine.
>>
Listen to the rest of them. The suit will fit like shit.
But anyway Medium grey or Navy would be best they are the most veristile. and if they are boring to you get a pattern but this will make it less formal and get 100% wool preferrable super 110 or above. Get good shoes and polish them ffs..Review why you need one if you only need it for events then just go simple if you are getting loads then knock yourself out. However please for the love of god Get a wool suit treat it well and match the lapel size to your frame so you'd probably want like a 4 inch Lapel I think. Really theres only so much we can do for you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.