[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We say goodbye.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 13535315315.jpg (38KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
13535315315.jpg
38KB, 460x276px
I'm leaving with an eating disorder, an empty bank account, and the few small remains of my dignity.
>>
at least not with a massive debt, right... right?
>>
>>10866533
I'm not OP but I'm broke and about 5k deep in credit card debt. Shit sucks.
>>
>>10866533
At least not with a massive penis more like.

Sorry OP, best of luck to you.
>>
Nigga, flip cars and get a dirtbike. It saved my life
>>
>>10866529
meanwhile here I am, with a nice apartment, a secure job, a caring girlfriend, great fits everyday, nice hair, many hobbies, lots of motivation and a positive view on life.

You gotta filter the bullshit mate, don't follow memes, follow advice, and not every piece of advice. Shit, /fa/ made my life so much better.
Probably the best board on this sinking ship.
>>
im so broke right now, there's only 15$ in my bank account. and im too embarass to call my parents for help. two more weeks till my next paycheck
>>
I have $300 in my bank account, no debt, and live rent-free with my parents, so I'm doing okay.
>>
I am leaving empty and unloved
>>
>>10866529
what happens when you listen to the tards in thinspo and tricky ricky generals
>>
>>10868109
and then you woke up and came to /fa/ and posted this
>>
>a style I like and have cultivated over the years i've been here
>a better knowledge of brands/labels that I like
>good variety of clothes that have been bought since being here
>still very financially and socially stable, because i'm not retarded and can manage my funds/social life

but
>pretty concerned with appearance nowadays
>have developed a more expensive taste in fashion

Mostly good. I'm glad i'm a part of this board tbqhwy
>>
File: 163109.png (162KB, 387x364px) Image search: [Google]
163109.png
162KB, 387x364px
>>10868109
>nice apartment, a secure job, a caring girlfriend, great fits everyday, nice hair, many hobbies, lots of motivation and a positive view on life
>>
>>10866529
The fuck? Like this board did you wrong or something. You're a weak fuck.
>>
Goodbye, /fa/. My fashion has surpassed this board, and I got bored of the shitposting. Don't fret, though, I'll always be nearby on /pol/.
>>
>>10868470
This >>10868445 is a perfect example of healthy mindset.
>>
Nobody cares.
You'll be back in a week
>>
>>10868137
>living with parents
>okay
>>
In the beginning i thought fa made me vain. Now I think I realised I've always been quite vain but here I am just unsettlingly confronted with it.
>>
>>10868115
Dude, lentils, dried beans and rice. 15 dollars is easy.
>>
>>10866620
Which one did you buy?
I think about the older husqvarna te 300, Honda Xr or Suzuki drz
>>
>>10868640
I got a 2012 CRF250r. Its a pure MX bike. I would stay away from the husky just because its german.
>>
>>10868699
But the older models where build in sweden just like husaberg.
So you only drive in illegal in the forrest or do you compete somewhere with others
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.