[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Shirts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Someone posted a link about two weeks ago to a store with some pretty sick anime themed shirts.

Anyone have that url still hanging around?
Pic semi-related.
>>
w2c
>>
Bump. Was it shoppwithasianstereotypes or omocat?

Those are the only ones I know but I wanna know ones with actually good designs and are not overpriced.
>>
>>10866809
>shoppwithasianstereotypes
>omocat
Literal garbage. The only thing worse than a weeb is a porter-core weeb who's deluded himself into thinking he's cooler than "those weebs" because he wears ugly meme shirts instead of ugly miku shirts. The added layer of pretense makes it even more embarrassing. Fuckin corny.

>actually good designs and are not overpriced
>anime shirts
Pick none. Maybe grow up a little bit and stop wearing t-shirts with pictures on them for a change. "Good design" concerns should be centered around the fit, fabric, and silhouette of the shirt, not on what edgy tumblr memes are on there.
>>
wew
https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/loewe/blue-wool-anime-sweater/1408933
>>
File: 1429408814091.jpg (23KB, 490x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429408814091.jpg
23KB, 490x480px
>>10866950
>Maybe grow up a little bit and stop wearing t-shirts with pictures on them for a change.
>I only wear mature clothes for mature people like myself.
>mfw I have the based asuka shirt from shopWAS and have bought three shirts from omocat (2 were gifts)
>>
>>10866970
The Asuka shirt is def. based. syntheticintelligence.net has a cool Eva shirt but they haven't shipped my shit yet so idk if I'd advise buying from them
>>
>>10866970
>epic greentext
>epic reaction image
>epic catchphrases
>epic memes
>loves meme shirts
>ignores advice that would save money and embarrassment
As expected from a fag who loves cartoons so much he gives tumblr hacks his money to show everyone how much he loves his cartoons. No skin off of my back. Enjoy looking like a fuckboy.
>>
>>10866950
>implying i think i am better than those weebs
>implying my miku shirt is ugly
>implying a 16 year old (mature) faggot on the internet will stop me from buying what i like
nice
>>
>>10867022
at least he doesnt get angry at people on the internet for liking what he does
>>
>>10867022
>Being this assmad about a guy wearing korean cartoons on a mongolian comic image board
>>
File: 1442285850242.jpg (50KB, 342x377px) Image search: [Google]
1442285850242.jpg
50KB, 342x377px
>>10866950
>projecting this much
>being this mad

muhsides.wav
>>
File: You're more mad than Khorne.png (53KB, 697x791px) Image search: [Google]
You're more mad than Khorne.png
53KB, 697x791px
>>10866950
>>10867022
If you get this buttblasted over someone's shirts you should honestly consider suicide
>>
>>10866970
Link for that asuka shirt?
>>
>>10866950
Omocat is shit but youre retarded lol
>>
>>10868431
http://www.shopwithasianstereotypes.com/2014/08/asuka-t-shirt.html

I still like mine.
>>
File: 1448347045501.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448347045501.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>10868627
that is actually really nice
>>
>>10866809
I bought from shopwithasianstereotypes the shirt never arrived and they were completely unresponsive to email
>>
>hear everyone talking about shopwithasianstereotypes
>everything is a basic t shirt or sweater with an iron on graphic
>prices 4 to 5 times what they paid for overhead
>their models are a bunch of self absorbed teenagers with colored hair or dumb piercings

I was looking for subtle graphic designed clothing, but as a 31 year old man I don't feel comfortable wearing any of this, especially if that's the image they're trying to shove down your throat. It must be nice to be 16 and have access to mommy and daddy's money - maybe I should just leave /fa/
>>
>>10866970
>>10867022
wow bud, take a chill pill?
>>
>>10866766
>>10866069
no srs, w2c
>>
>>10869203
Use your eyes you stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>10869102
31 damn man what are you doing in here
no offence but there isnt much here for someone who is actually mature
>>
Not anime but thinking bout copping this or something else similar

>>10869462
thoughts?
>>
>>10869474
w2c?
>>
Like there can be pretty good animu inspired/related stuff and while I'm pretentious weeblord myself I wouldn't wear most of this shit.

>omocat
pure tumblrcore if you're tumblcore chick then you will just fit in

>shopWAS
overpriced basic tee with black/white basic graphic you're better off making it yourself for half of the price
>>
>>10869578
teeparty.

they got some pretty good stuff there and other stuff is just weird
>>
Is the solution just to make your own shirts? Graphic tees don't work into that many fits in my opinion, but anime and manga, manga especially, are pretty fantastic visually. I can see some great tshirts coming out of BLAME or Aku no Hana. Pun Pun could be good, but falls into the overdone cancerous tumblr fandom. It's like wearing Pink Floyd band shirts, if you actually enjoy pink floyd you're basically fucked because every special snowflake tumblr whore has jumped on them. And yes, having a unique and personal aesthetic is, has always been, and always will be, a large part of fashion.
>>
>>10869102
lol you can't afford the stuff on swas? get your shit together, that's sad man.
>>
>>10868627
same. I dunno the print quality's real nice and the shirts comfy. want the "Nikaido" or "Rei" tee next.
>>
>>10866950
Why does everyone automatically assume you want to pull-off some kind of reverse ironic tumblr fit just because it's an anime shirt. I just want to wear it around the house or when drinking at home with the lads. It's fun drinking with your friends while having a half naked anime girl on your shirt, fucking bullies I swear.
>>
File: 68_149646.jpg (16KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
68_149646.jpg
16KB, 570x570px
>tfw could've copped this tee but was out of stock when i returned to the store
>>
>>10868627
I'd wear that, it's least obnoxious. Also took a look at omocats stuff and jesus that's bad.
>>
>>10867022
epic post top wew m'laddy
>>
>>10866766
>>10869203
https://www.grailed.com/listings/158060
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.