[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be chill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

/fa/ I need tips on how to become the chillest person I can be.
I'm tired of blowing things out of proportion and having people tell me that I make them anxious. Please help
>>
bmup
>>
Use benzos (xanax) or just show up high everywhere
>>
>>10865247
not OP but getting high makes me more anxious
>>
>>10865231
Accept your fate in certain circumstances, what happens may be unavoidable. Don't not care, just act like you don't. Don't do drugs and get paranoid.
>>
>>10865231
Become an alcoholic. I myself have been binge drinking multiple times per week for the last five years.

Whenever you start to become stressed, find the nearest public restroom and rub one out.

These strategies have helped me to become substantially more chill than I would be without them.
>>
>>10865251
> told to take a tranquilizer
> thinks benzos get him "high"

I bet you're in high school.
>>
>>10865295
Speaking of high school, maybe you should go back to work on your reading comprehension
>>
>>10865247
What's the difference?
>>
God damn you sound like an insufferable cunt. How fucking hard is it to just NOT fucking do anything?
>>
fa, how do I be less obnoxious?
>>
You have to
>>
>>10865231
Smoke weed
>>
Smoke weed
>>10865251
Smoke more, you'll get over it. Everyone does. Think of it like puberty. Once you hit the other side
>>
>>10865231
"you don't owe anything to your former self. He is shittier than you and he doesn't exist."
>>
>>10865231
You want a genuine answer?

Be busy with important things and develop a reputation.

People with too much time on their hands tend to make mountains out of molehills in order to feel efficient - it's kinda why you see mid-tier business managers hold ridiculously long meetings and why junior partners are basically complete utter dicks about inconsequential stuff for their first 2-3 years.

Once your frame of reference is expanded, inconsequential shit is just that.
>>
Stop caring. Like completely. Get off this board and live in your head a little bit more. Don't be afraid to zone out. If you are afraid to be high in public do it alone in your room, it helps make the process easier. Just some normal weed will do. Also stop worrying so much man. Once you are chill with who you are alone you can be chill in public.
>>
>>10866496
Also be quietly confident about the way you do things. That would be v chill of you.
>>
xanax and alcohol are great but
>>10866420
this will work best in the long-term

devote yourself to a hobby or art
>>
Go to a psychologist if you can afford to. CBT helps a lot with anxiety. Basically you just expose yourself to what makes you anxious until you're used to it. Then you learn to evaluate your thoughts on how rational they are. It helps you keep the bad thoughts at bay. You might still have them but they won't bother you as much.
>>
>>10865305
nice
rekt him
>>
>>10865305
GOT HIM!
>>
>>10866405
>>10866420
>>10866496
>>10866524
This is all excellent advice
>>
>>10866396
Degenerate

Don't listen to this guy OP if you're willing to use drugs take something that influences your Serotonin release from the brain (use with strict moderation though wether it's 2CB, 4FMP, MDMA or XTC)

It helped me getting over my social anxiety
>>
File: 1447310527733.jpg (15KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
1447310527733.jpg
15KB, 500x309px
>>10865231
>>
>>10865231
Start meditating. It has many cool benefits.
>>
File: eZv9BCg.png (400KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
eZv9BCg.png
400KB, 600x600px
Start by shutting the fuck up.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.