[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White stuff on my nose!!!????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (24KB, 533x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 533x276px
What is this white stuff coming out of my nose?

I spent half an hour trying to clean this shit two days ago, and now it's back!

WTF!
>>
white heads lel
>>
>>10864531
then how the fuck are they back in two days!
>>
sebum
>>
>>10864548
So youre saying its natural?!
>>
I've got terrible blackheads on my nose. Can't get rid of them, anyone got any suggestions?
>>
>>10864523
Sebaceous filaments, you're not going to get rid of them. They may not fill up as quick if you eat healthier and clean your face often but they'll always be there.
>>
>>10864911
so I'll have to keep draining them?

how have I never heard about this before?
>>
>>10865025
Everyone has them, you can drain them every few days but you risk getting one of your pores infected the more you do it, I usually just leave them unless one looks especially clogged, nobody is ever close enough to se them anyways
>>
check the skincare thread. basically you want to get into a routine for your face... cleanser, exfoliant, moisturise, etc on top of drinking a lot of water and eating healthy will do wonders for your skin
>>
>>10864911
This.

I'm an ironworker, and am around a lot of coal soot daily. Cetaphil has been keeping my face clear since I started the work. Exposure to sun can increase the size and color of these comedones, so bear that in mind.
>>
>>10864911
>Sebaceous filaments
I've had them for all my life and only recently got 90% rid of them. As with most medicinal things, 99% of humanity including doctors are retarded.

Here's what you do:
Drain them in the morning as best as you can. Press hard. Then use some non-comedogen washing solution and clean your face. Moisturize afterwards with a non-comedogen product. Lastly, and most importantly, take a little bit of medicinal clay on your finger and evenly spread it over your nose. Don't panic, it's barely noticeable visually. Next time the pores produce excess sebum, it will mix up with the clay powder and seep in your skin. It will dry out the sebum production, and heal the irritated skin. Keep this up every morning and evening and you will notice how they disappear almost completely within a week or two.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.