[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw everybody and their uncle are wearing this shit now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 25450_OAT.jpg (453KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
25450_OAT.jpg
453KB, 2000x2000px
>tfw everybody and their uncle are wearing this shit now
>>
>>10863568
everybody been wearing it.

they'r kinda like cars, once it peaks your interest or you buy one you see them everywhere.
>>
>>10863568
To be fair, they are insanely comfortable.
>>
>>10863568
saw this like 2 yrs just cycling down to the plebs
>>
why were you expecting a patagonia fleece to be exclusive?
>>
http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/mens-classic-retro-x-windproof-fleece-jacket?p=23055-0

i want this in the cream/natural color so bad

but i'm not fucking paying $220 for a jacket

reps when???
>>
Because rocky wore the same thing in a different colour recently. just how it goes senpai.
>>
>start digging the fuck out of vintage patagonia like 3 years ago
>no mony
>no mony
>no mony
>finally mony
>now vintage pata is like $200 for an Aztec print synchilla
>everybody fucking wears the new ones now
>how to handle this feel /fa/?
>>
people have worn these for fucking ever since they came out they arent new or trendy they are a solid fleece that has been worn for ages by anyone who knows about patagonia
>>
>>10863954
this mane

I used my dads pata fleece like this around 2 decades ago when we went on a hike together
>>
>>10863669

it's because anything associated with climbing/hiking/outdoor utility is always expensive as fuck.

Unless you want a shitty knock off, you're never going get it below 20% off
>>
niggas aint hip to this patagonia wave yall white bois lame af to be honest if you ask me imo
>>
File: CXiSRSpUkAAdFty.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CXiSRSpUkAAdFty.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>10864003
Speak English you fucking picaninny
>>
>>10863954
Seriously. Everybody had this shit in high school.
>>10863568
>>10863621
You faggots won't get something you like because other people have it? You aren't special, get over yourselves.
>>
>>10863568
reading this thread while I'm wearing this same exact fleece.
>>
>>10863999

uniqlo did a pretty solid knock off zip fleece recently
>>
Hey /fa/gs , saintbernard.com is having a sale on fleece.
>men
>fleece
>first option is pat synchilla
>as low as 83$ + free shipping
>>
>>10864822
Correction, as low as 40$
>>
> not one-upping them with Snow Peak fleece
>>
>>10863568
seriously I've seen a huge explosion in Patagonia. I think North Face is getting too 'sterile' for people, they like the dreamy colors on the logo and the vintage styles
>>
>>10865037
good eye but it's just a trend, man; 60s-style camping gear has been getting super popular lately and by this fall it'll be nauseating and everywhere, as in, poor people will be dressing like that too
proof of its spread: go to Target and look at the womens' bag/backpack section.....they're all ripoffs of Poler x Pendleton, Topo Designs, and North Face White Label bags
>>
>>10863621
You're 100% correct
>baader meinhof complex
>>
>>10865082
>>10865037
>good eye
this has been a thing for 2+ years you are both retarded or only live around poor people
>>
>>10866633
I bought my Topo bag 2 years ago but didn't realize it was all a new style push until about a year ago
all the urban pbr drinking junk-shooting fixie hipster shit is finally gone can't we at least be happy about that
>>
>>10864746
looks like patagonia meme fleece but it's p shit quality, the neck part is also stiff and tight
>>
>>10863954
yeah my bf has 3 of these in different colors and they're all like 15+ years old
>>
File: 1447127513838.jpg (143KB, 970x1477px) Image search: [Google]
1447127513838.jpg
143KB, 970x1477px
>>10864695
Same son and it's cozy as fuck. The only people hating the fleece on this board are those who can't afford one and are bitter. Enjoy the coldness poorfags.
>>
Should I size up or down?
>>
>>10866895
Definitely try to size down. I got a small and it fits perfectly (In contrast I tried on a medium before and it looked really bulky).
>>
>>10866895

they tend to run on the larger side. size down.
>>
>>10863568
>live in a city years behind the curve
Got a few years left to wear my patagucci, feels good.
>>
>>10863621
for future reference, its piques
>>
>>10865037
please elaborate on how north face is "Sterile" what the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>10867177
it's easily accessible and honkeys with no sense of style flock to the North Face rack at TJ Maxx whenever they need a new hip jacket
>>
Where can you get these in Australia? I cant see them anywhere when I look for Patagonia Fleece.
>>
>>10867219
Aus Patagonia is pretty limited. Order from America
>>
>>10867224
Thanks senpai
>>
>>10866887
its a fucking 100 dollar fleece senpai
>>
>>10867177
It's just very simple, clean designs, most people only ever get a black one. Patagonia is a high end brand with designs and fits that are currently very popular now that vintage stuff is cool. Patagonia has fleeces that look like they're straight out of the 70's/80's and North face looks like everything has been designed in the 2000's.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.