[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do these look feminine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (608KB, 667x664px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
608KB, 667x664px
Bought a pack of two of these online for hiking (Only came in two packs) because for $17 I can take them, and not worry about whatever I'm wearing getting muddy/soaked.

Dad (I'm 18, still living at home) said "Son, those look a bit girly" when he looked at what I was buying.

Now I'm a bit self conscious being faggot me. Do they really look feminine? I mean, they're fucking milsurp stuff.
>>
is your dad a homophobe? I have one, they're fine. it might just be the color.
>>
>>10863106
yes and no

Yes because girls can pull it off and look cute, so they're more often seen in these types of jackets
no, because it wasn;t originally
>>
Can I get a link? Might pick some up for my gf if they are 20$
>>
its the inward going waist part
your dad's a faggot
>>
They're not if you don't use the rope thing to tighten the waist as much as in the pic
>>
>>10863106
Link to these?
>>
He probably means the insanely cinched waist in the pics. If they fit well, I doubt it the jackets will look that feminine IRL.

Mandatory lolsportsmansguide
>>
>>10863154
GO BACK TO /POL/ THAT'S WHERE YOU'LL FIND THEM!
>>
>>10863168
Where do I find this
>>
>>10863154
Sportsmanguide jeez.
>>
>>10863106
Yes. It's the waist frill that ruins the whole thing.
>>
File: VDvctjc.jpg (159KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
VDvctjc.jpg
159KB, 640x633px
>>10863106
only if you yourself look feminine.
>>
>>10863106

>I mean, they're fucking milsurp stuff.

Only fags, social retards, and girls wear milsurp.
>>
>>10863151
This
>>
>>10863106
they give off that image because the belt thing looks like its trying to give you a female figure like a tight waist but big either end, loosen it and its good, would be a good cop if it didnt have the belt
>>
>>10863846
This
If you're a 100lb fuccboi it'll look like you're wearing you're boyfriend's or dad's jacket
If you look like you could actually be a soldier it's the epitome of masculinity
>>
File: dieworkwear.jpg (86KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
dieworkwear.jpg
86KB, 500x750px
>>10863106
It's an italian field jacket, similar to pic i think. It will probably be loose fit, so if you don't tighten it too much on the waist it won't be feminine.

Do post a fit latter OP.
>>
Shouldn't that make you look more masculine since it enhances the taper?

Also w2c jackets that enhance taper, wide hipped faggot here
>>
>>10865136
You risk getting an hourglass shape, which is feminine. A bit of taper helps, but if you go too much you look like a massive faggot.
Also, a lot of field jackets and parkas have a drawstring, so look for those.
>>
>>10863106
>Do these look feminine?
Not really. >>10863129 is correct. Several years ago, in about 2011 in my area, the olive military jacket trend was real (still is, but it's trickled down in that replica jackets reminiscent of military style are highly accessible via fast fashion/mall brands) among women. For girls, it's become part of a "cute outfit template" (olive military jacket, leggings, leather lace up boots) but that doesn't make the garment feminine.

If you had bought something like this from Forever21 you'd be a fag and your dad would be right, but the fact that he said it looks feminine just shows how little he knows, and you therefore shouldn't concern yourself with his sartorial advice for it's really of no consequence.

To any man looking to purchase an olive jacket like the one pictured, get a genuine milsurp jacket from milsurp, the thrift shop, or a consignment store.
>>
>>10865193
the one pictured is a genuine milsurp jacket from the italian army

sage
>>
>>10865204
Thanks for agreeing with something that was readily manifest in the comment that I wrote.
>>
>>10865173
>>10865136
If you don't look like a man without the jacket, this jacket isn't what's gonna make you look feminine.
>>
>>10863106
It's a milsurpl field jacket, you don't get less feminine than that. Just make sure the fit is right, because girls have been doing the oversized mil jacket thing for a while now.
Just avoid putting shit in the upper pockets, and maybe remove the epaulettes if you really feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>10865136
>jackets that enhance taper
have you considered an odd jacket?
might be a bit outside your comfort zone, but that's their whole point.
also, hit the weights, it's easier to fake a taper when there's something there already.
>>
No, I have been wearing them for years, the only reason people see them that way is because olive field coats are a hot new normie meme, It's equivalent to the northface/yoga pants/uggs fit but for girls who "aren't like other girls"
>>
>>10863116
Don't listen to this cocksucker he wants to trick you.
Get away from that fag magnet jacket, you will find one without feminine angles just keep looking.

Tldr if you have to ask then yeah it's girly as fuck
>>
File: TrumpDominates.gif (900KB, 351x262px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpDominates.gif
900KB, 351x262px
>>10863164
Nope there's only glorious white men there.
>>
>>10863106
lol maybe buy one that isnt double breasted
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.