[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only poorfag here who's excited for these? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-127.jpg (407KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-127.jpg
407KB, 1500x1000px
Am I the only poorfag here who's excited for these? What are your thoughts on them?
>>
>>10861012
What are they? Ripoff y-3s?
>>
>>10861012

Pretty cool, but every fuccboi will have a pair.
>>
>>10861068
Tubular Dooms
>>
>>10861079
don't count on it
the average person only ever buys something that's got at least 3 years in it

af1's, roshes, stans, superstars
they don't go for flavor of the month stuff, they're poorfags after all
>>
Any confirmed price? If theyre like 200 just get y3s
>>
Adidas makes me fucking sick with the way they release shit. Glad their ceo got ousted and a new one is in.

>release millions of images of the sneaker
>release millions images of special colors ways before you release the basic
>special collabs before the general release of the shoe (Dooms x Ronnie Feig)
>pictures of people wearing with jeans that don't go with the sneaker
>no solid release date on anything

Fucking idiots I swear. Fire your marketing
>>
>>10861795
Are you fucking retarded? Adidas usually doesn't sell anything that isn't special release for over $200. This isn't Nike we're talking about. Even Adidas collabs are usually in the $125-$175 range
>>
>>10861191
This, I still see people who think Roshe's are a recent trend. Those things were everywhere on /fa/ in 2012, and you couldn't even find the Iguana or basic black pair back then.
>>
>>10861819
>adidas collabs are usually 125-175

lol what is qasas
what is rickdidas
what is stan smith raf simons edition with my bands out
>>
>>10861835
Not talking about those you fucking dummy. I'm talking about when they do a collab with brands like Kith on one of their core models. Which they already have a Kith/Ronnie Feig Doom on the way.
>>
>>10861068
What is this rip off over used copy pasta fucking question?
>>
>>10861012
nmd
>>
>>10861012
>>10862084
r/streetwear tier memewear adidas shill shit, all of it, all of that tubular or boost garbage

>dude adidas is making flyknit and superfly rip off, nigga im finna jump on dat shyte b o i straight fire bruh bruh familia
>fuck nike am i right? cant wait for SWISH yeezy yeezy yeezy just jumped over jumpman xDDDD (fire emoji x8)
>>
>>10861795
These will be 160€, not sure of the USD/GBP equivalent.
>>
>>10861012
Meh I'll stick to the yeezy 750s
>>
>>10861012 (OP)
Meh I'll stick to the yeezy 1050s
>>
I'll be getting the low version without the sock if any.
>>
>>10862179
>>
Even if you are poor why not just waiting for good sales on qasas?
if you can have them for a pretty good price now
http://www.lenouvelaccord.fr/boutique-homme/1532-y-3-qasa-high-red-black.html
>>
i love them, aswell as the kith coop but i already bought the tubular prime knits earlier so i wont cop
>>
>>10862179
literally no one brought up nike. Looks like youre an obsessed cuck mad at the fact that adidas is doing things for their consumers .
>>
>>10862179
Autism
>>
>>10862587
>>10862616
stop shilling your shit on here i cant beilive all these faggots are eating up these shit rip off designs made of sub par materiels just because they are associated with le epic tricky rick, raf simons, yohji and kanye

even adidas' original models are all variations of white tennis shoes and german army trainer rip offs that they made into a shit ton of ~totally different shoes~ like sambas, gazelles, spezial, busenitz which are all the fucking same bull shit
>>
>>10862691
>even adidas' original models are all variations of white tennis shoes and german army trainer rip offs that they made into a shit ton of ~totally different shoes~ like sambas, gazelles, spezial, busenitz which are all the fucking same bull shit

Oh shit , really? I was looking for some replics of those shoes. Gonna go to my local adidas store tonight. Thanks alot anon
>>
>>10862691
>not knowing what busenitz are based on
learn your shit before you start spouting shit
>>
>>10862716
lmao its literally a samba redesign you fucking retard
>>
>>10862716
>learn your shit before you start spouting it
ftfy, don't be a dork anon.
>>
>>10861012

>turtle ankles
>that fucking strap

LMAO
>>
>>10862691
Autism
>>
>>10862179
>>10862691
This tbqh famila
>>
kith collab or GRs??
>>
>>10865275
Kith
>>
>>10862179
True desu
>>
>>10862084
any info yet on when they drop? can't wait
>>
>>10865674
30th I heard
>>
>>10862084
Not sure whether to cop these or the dooms
>>
>>10862084
anyone want to cop one for me? i'll be able to pay 70 bucks more for it.
>>
>>10861012
when do they come out?
are they already out? i saw the grey ones on tres bien.
>>
>>10865708
30th is pic related
>>
>>10865896
there's 2 though. Which is the second colorway
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.