[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jaden Smith Skirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

/pol/ here

We need some information regarding Jaden Smith and his being tasked to promote the Louis Viton women's fashion line.

Is this the new normal?
Would you ever dress like this?
Do you consider this to be something that will be common in the future?
I am old, but you younger people in school do you see the men more inclined towards female fashion and more womanly acting behavior and gender roles?

Thank you for your time. -/pol/
>>
>>10851316
>We need some information regarding Jaden Smith and his being tasked to promote the Louis Viton women's fashion line.
It's a publicity stunt.

>Is this the new normal?
This is normal, not new. High fashion always does weird shit for attention.

>Would you ever dress like this?
No.

>Do you consider this to be something that will be common in the future?
No.
>>
File: genderfluid_nonbinary_cuckold.jpg (233KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
genderfluid_nonbinary_cuckold.jpg
233KB, 960x960px
>>10851316
>Is this the new normal?
No :/
Fuck yeah
No :(
>I am old, but you younger people in school do you see the men more inclined towards female fashion and more womanly acting behavior and gender roles?
Opposite really, dudes are still being all guylike but womem are starting to be more I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR

That being said I'm a homosex so take my liking of it probably as a faggish thing
And mens kilts have existed for fucking ever so take the Scots liking of it probably as a haggis thing

I would totally wear pic related if I could pull this off
>>
Designer brands have been using female models to model their mens lines and vice versa a fair bit recently
>>
>>10851316
niggas in my school have started rocking skirts ever since these came out

granted I live in nyc but still
>>
>>10851558
How fashionable is the average kid in nyc
>>
>Is this the new normal?
If you mean normal as in widely adopted, no. But it's definitely becoming a more accepted alternative in the fashion world.
no
Men wearing a full female fit? no. Men adopting certain aspects of women's fashion? yes
>I am old, but you younger people in school do you see the men more inclined towards female fashion and more womanly acting behavior and gender roles?
I'm old too, but I'm in school since I took some time off. If I was to compare young people today to young people from 10-15 years ago I would definitely say there's less separation between the genders. I wouldn't say men are more womanly acting, just less manly acting. 21 Jump Street hit the nail on the head imo.

It's hard to say where the future will go however. Fashion is an art and arts are a reflection of society. If the happening ever happens like you guys over at /pol/ say it will, gender roles will probably reemerge because they are more important to societies under threat.
>>
>>10851580
not very desu.
>>
File: o-KANYE-WEST-SKIRT-facebook.jpg (526KB, 1536x1982px) Image search: [Google]
o-KANYE-WEST-SKIRT-facebook.jpg
526KB, 1536x1982px
>>10851316
senpai do you not know kany west? back to /pol/ with your pleb self to be honest
>>
>>10851656
says the kanye drone fuckboi
lmao
>>
>Is this the new normal?
Like Patrick mentioned.
Nah, it's fucking awful.
Not at all.
Not really. I have to say though, I wear a lot of super skinny jeans because my body is extremely skinny and that's something that fits me well. I suppose it may look feminine in some aspects, but don't give a fuck about these petty things.

>>10851656
>kanye west
>anything but pleb
HAHAHAHHAHAHA, go back to /mu/ you, self-depreciating kuck.
>>
Yes, I would and I've started doing so. Not because of Jaden Smith, but because I grew bored of the limited male wardrobe.
If you have an odd style or bear it with a secure smile, it looks great.

>Is this the new normal
I don't know

I hope it will be more common. It's more fun and it feels a lot more comfortable.

This is an interesting question, and yes, I do. With the wider acceptance of homosexuality and transsexuality, I've noticed more and more men be comfortable with themselves and femininity. Streetwear and fashion in general has become a lot more prominent for young males too, it's alright to care about how you look and spend a lot of money on it. I think it's healthy, I mean, why not? It's a hobby. Women has had a sexual revolution, where they fought for their ability to be masculine and wear pants, but men have not yet. But I think it's coming.

It'll look weird in the beginning, but once you get used to it, no one cares.
>>
>>10851316
>is this the new normal
Nothing is universally normal. This fag shit certainly isn't normal yet
>would you ever dress like this?
no
>do you consider this to be something that will be common in the future?
No, because guys' clothing has always been about function over form, and a skirt isn't functional. It might become normal among urban creative types, but that's about it.
I am old, but you younger people in school do you see the men more inclined towards female fashion and more womanly acting behavior and gender roles?
Not in any significant way, no.
>>
this board has no shortage of tech savvy liberals
>>
>>10851841
I thought this was a conservative website
>>
>>10851848
It is. Why do you think /fa/ is so afraid of dressing differently from everyone else?
Why do you think everyone is so hostile towards different opinions?

4chan is incredibly conservative in many ways, which not necessarily is in politics.
>>
I'm gonna beat you up if I see you wearing a skirt
>>
>>10851857
at least 70% of the people on this site have autism
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.