[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

50's trend when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: sadpepe.jpg (33KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
33KB, 399x388px
50's trend when?
>>
>>10847540
2050--2059.

That is 34 years away from now. If you are currently 20 years old, you will be 54 by that time.
>>
>>10847545
1950's
>>
File: 1424591784731.jpg (94KB, 651x435px) Image search: [Google]
1424591784731.jpg
94KB, 651x435px
>>10847554
Those days are long gone, anon.
>>
>>10847559
trannies existed back then?
>>
missed it, it happened in the 80s when you weren't looking
>>
File: vintagediorphotos5.jpg (79KB, 516x711px) Image search: [Google]
vintagediorphotos5.jpg
79KB, 516x711px
>>10847861
Born in le 90s here, do you have any examples?
I'm genuinely curious
>>
i want the greaser thing to be a trend again because i pull that shit off really well, it was practically made for me but it still makes me stand out like a sore thumb so as of now, i just do it for Halloween.
>>
>>10847917
Back to the Future, rock & roll revival that started in the late 70s, visual design inspired by atomic and post-Art Deco but pre-60s abstract elements. Suits were cut in an exaggeration of the postwar Bold Look - low lapel gorges and button stances, very boxy shapes, linebacker shoulders, baggy pants that rose to the natural waist or even higher, and a revival of suspenders after they had disappeared completely in the 60s and 70s.

Japan was a leading force in world pop culture at the time, and even they succumbed to the trend, with bands like The Black Cats, CHECKERS (love that sound), and... The Fifties.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjeOKqUdgE4
>>
File: BoldLook003.jpg (163KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
BoldLook003.jpg
163KB, 723x1023px
>>10847946
Here's the 50s counterpart to the 80s guys back there. Not to mention leather motorcycle and letterman jackets.
>>
>>10847540
Going by past trends it should be happening right now but isn't for some reason
It's due for a comeback pretty soon though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.