[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make /fa/ Great Again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (164KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 1200x800px
https://www.change.org/p/hiroyuki-nishimura-4chan-mods-get-back-quality-long-lost-on-a-board-we-love

This use to be my favorite place on the Internet. Say what you will about it, but we really use to have something special here years ago.

If you believe in this board, take a second of your time and help make us great again.
>>
Oh wow

You made an actual Change.org petition to improve a 4chan board?

Jesus christ. Go outside once in a while. Exercise. Get laid. That kind of stuff. Please.
>>
>>10837140
This has always been a fuccboi board tho.
>>
>>10837163
Take this as an example of what we're fighting against.

Posters who post with no intentions of discussing fashion. In this instance, the poster is even mocking others for posting things related to the topic of the board, attempting to distance himself from users of the site, while himself a user of the site. This needs to stop.

Sign my petition. Let's build a wall.
>>
>>10837140
dude, there's regular rick owens threads with 300 replies

this board is a lost cause

just quit
>>
>>10837186
Extrapolation - the post

If you only knew who I am
>>
>OP actually took the time to write all that

kek
>>
>>10837203
"Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though wise men at their end know dark is right, Because they made a petition to get fat kids and tumblr girls off a website they liked."-Dylan Thomas
>>10837213
Take this as an example of what we're fighting against. Posters who post bragging about their hidden power level from behind their computer screen, with no intentions of discussing fashion. In this instance, the poster is even used a math term he learned last year in the 10th grade to make himself sound reputable, attempting to distance himself from individuals who are known by others, while himself a mega ass-faggot. This needs to stop.
Sign my petition.
>>
>>10837203
but the state of the rest of the threads is absolutely shocking
there definitely needs to be increased moderation, i'm not sure if change.org is the right way to go about it though
>>
>>10837140
>>10837186

kill self pls
>>
>>10837275
Make a petition for me to kill myself and I might.
>>
>>10837140
I actually signed. Change - Yes we can!
>>
Also, just a random thought that came to mind; I could see people being indifferent or amused by what they perceive to be a hopeless cause, but I can't see anyone being so against it and objecting as much as some of these people are unless they were part of one of the groups we're trying to purge ourselves of..
>>10837292
Thanks for the support!
>>
>>10837140
if you dont sign this you are cancer
>>
>>10837140
Signed
t. Oldfag
>>
Signed this hopefully it works out
>>
>>10837163
not a bad fit

a shame you never your house
>>
File: 1430249289919.jpg (72KB, 577x793px) Image search: [Google]
1430249289919.jpg
72KB, 577x793px
> I don't like this shit, let's change it
> petition
> 4chan
Please, OP, what is your perspective on petitions? Really, I am curious what makes you think having a petition will change the behaviour on 4chan
>>
>>10837140

hey senpai /fa/ has never been good. when you mean years ago, what imaginary board were you in?
>>
I don't think this petition is going to get anything done but I have signed it anyway just in case. We do need to start banning underage posters to thin their ranks and start deleting at least the most cancerous posts.
>>
>implying miss and admins ever gave a shit about quality of content
>>
Not being able to accept change and getting upset about it is a symptom of autism, OP.
>>
>>10837234
It's a poorly-formatted paragraph of text.

Step it up, anon - writing something like that takes no time at all.

The content's good, though, OP. I want the underage and clueless "what Converse should I buy" college freshmen out of here.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.