[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me why this is wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1452647784435.jpg (93KB, 780x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1452647784435.jpg
93KB, 780x1169px
Explain to me why this is wrong.
>>
>>10830588
It literally isn't, people just go apeshit for no reason.
>>
>>10830588
If you need to ask...
>>
idk it doesnt seem that bad just the purple shirt. fuck people who wear purple dress shirts or purple in general
>>
Because the vest without a jacket meme is waitercore
>>
satin dress shirt
purple + black
vest & tie + jeans
sleeves don't fit
too fat

fedoracore/10

/fa/ is a lot more pedantic and autistic than people in the real world
>>
>>10830588
purple shirt doesn't look all that great, they always look cheap
vest without jacket and suit pants isn't to my liking
if his jacket is lying somewhere beyond that door then it's weird doing a combo of suit jacket, suit vest and jeans
his shoes look informal from what we can see which further contrasts the vest w tie
tie isn't my favourite but that's a preference thing
everything does fit great though, gotta give him that

it's a preference thing
>>
>>10830652
this tbqh
everything about this is unfashionable
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257KB, 516x526px
this is now a ylyl thread
>>
>>10830588
much like fedoras its not the article of clothing that is the problem.

The only people who wear vests are autistic spergs and 1/2 the time its paired with a fedora on a pasty nerd
>>
>>10830588
The biggest thing is the satin back to the vest. It's just not meant for this and everyone knows it. If you're going to go out with just a vest and no jacket (and don't want to look like your cousin on Best Man duties at his bff's wedding), GET ONE WITHOUT A SATIN BACK. They exist.
>>
keeping phone in pocket. rip sperm
>>
>>10830729
>>10830736
My friend is a full-time wedding photographer and the first thing she tells guys before she takes their picture is "take those phones out of your pockets". It just ruins the lines of your jackets, pants, etc. and makes you look so so sloppy. Plus it dates the picture (unless that's your thing).

There's a reason that professionals who are armed take their jackets to the tailor to let them out on whatever side they keep their gun on. It's not only about fashion, it's about being aware of what you look like and how that reflects to others. (I wouldn't trust hiring an assassin whose gear is visible at all times)
>>
I go nuts for this sort of dress style but...

Agree with the satin back on the vest not looking good.

The purple shirt is fine imo, just not that fabric. I'd avoid purple though since not too many people like it.

The way the shirt scrunches in that gap at the hip isn't flattering. The shirt looks too big.

I'm not fond of the pattern on the tie.

Those jeans are fine to me, but fuck off with those sneakers. Get boots if you're going to wear skinny jeans.
>>
>>10830680
>everything does fit great though
>those shoulders
Whut
>>
vest is structured
shirt is not
the dissonance is unappealing
is it that hard to understand
>>
Classy emocore
>>
Because it's what you wear to an 8th grade luncheon
>>
>>10830783
if i hired an assassin prolly the first thing id want to know is if he owned a gun
>>
>>10831017
If you're hiring an assassin it's going go be a given that they have a gun silly. It would be like asking a bird if it has wings.
>>
>>10830588
>>10830677
don't forget

vest is too short for pants
can see shirt between pants and shirt
black vest + black pants without jacket = waiter

as a side note, I'm okay with a contrasting back on a vest so long as it isn't goddamn satin
like, maybe a cotton twill or something
>>
>>10830588
i've seen at least 20 threads with this image so far and i i still don't have the slightest goddamn clue who this is or what the context is
>>
>>10830588
I can't add too much, but going from head to toe:

- Hair is too long and greasy looking
- Shirt is godawful satin shit that fits well but looks awful in practice. It's meant to look upscale but classy but ends up looking like something Belk sells for $10.
- Tie is obviously cheap, not well-tied, and doesn't contrast enough to look nice.
- The vest fits well-ish but the buttons are a bit weird, not sure what's going on with them
- The low cut jeans do not work with the vest and were never intended to do so. They are also WAY too tight. Also black denim in general is shit and shouldn't be worn with a vest like that.
- The belt doesn't have finished edges, making it not dressy at all, and thus it doesn't fit with the style.

I mean, he's trying, and it's likely given the context of the photo he was off doing some sort of musical shit, where rules are more lenient because taste is the first thing out the window. But it's still kinda bad in many respects.
>>
>>10831172
Not necessarily, there are plenty more ways to kill someone than just by using a gun. Did you never play hitman?
>>
the black jeans are completely wrong for the attempt up top
either go formal
or go casual
having elements of both is a shitty fedoracore/dadcore mistake
>>
pls post banan version.
>>
>>10830588
He's a waiter off duty, just changed shirt and threw a tie on.
And I'm taking exception at the color of the shirt too.
>>
>>10830588
dudes just got a waiters uniform on idk
>>
why has noone mentioned that fucking tie
>>
>purple satin shirt
>that tie
>vest without jacket
>emo scene jeans
>>
File: 1394665053798.png (197KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
1394665053798.png
197KB, 294x256px
>>10830588
Those shoulders make him look like a power ranger
>>
File: w2c..jpg (156KB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
w2c..jpg
156KB, 687x1000px
>>10832353
Tie?
>>
>>10830670
I was under the impression it was just a picture of a waiter, but I might be wrong.
>>
Impossible because it isn't.
>>
nothing is wrong because he is absolutely gorgeous. he could wear a bag and he'd still be beautiful
>>
>>10830677
>too fat
you're a fucking moron
>>
>>
>>10834501
high fashuuuun ma nigguuuhh!11
>>
>>10830677
>>10830680
his tie has stars on it and he looks like a magician
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.