[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are beards starting to go out of style? It seems like guys have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

Are beards starting to go out of style? It seems like guys have them everywhere I go now, and I'm kinda contemplating shaving mine just for the sake of not being another bearded white guy walking around my neck of the woods.
>>
Beards arnt in or out of style they look good on some people and bad on others. The only thing that changes is whether or not theyre socially acceptable and right now they are so you see more of them
>>
>>10830300
A short, neat full beard will never really be out of style. Stupid lumbersexual shit is probably dying out now.
>>
>>10830308
nailed it. im glad its ok to have longish beards again cus damn does my face need it
>>
>>10830315
>>10830308
I guess that's fair. It's just that literally all of my male friends and coworkers have some kind of facial hair now. I've been trying out the moustache/goatee combo because I'm kinda attached to having some hair, but I kinda feel stupid when I go out to lunch with coworkers and we all kinda look the same.
>>
>Are beards starting to go out of style?
I sure hope so.
>>
>>10830443

Lmao baby face they just arrived a few years ago see you in 2035
>>
>>10830443

I had laser work done on my face.

Feels good now that when i wakeup i don't have pubes growing out of my face anymore.
>>
Beards are just beards.

HERE is the look that's going out of style:
>long groomed beard
>waxed mustache
>clean slicked back hair
>tattoo sleeves
>may include pipes

I'm sure you know at least one person like this already. They aim to be masculine paragons and turn into a archetype cartoon character.
>>
Beards are a beta's way of saying, I may not be attractive, successful, or popular, may be a virgin, but dammit I'm MANLY
>>
>>10830599
>that projection
I agree some looks can be too much, but to be honest most of it is with the models. Just like fem models are the exaggeration of fashion, men models are the same

having a beard is fine as long as you don't make it a conversation piece
>>
beards are how millenials with effeminate sensibilities and constitutions LARP as men
>>
Been thinking of growing my beard out again. I think i'm going to.
>>
>all these 1998 kids who can't remember how horrendously uncool and out-of-style beards and mustaches were for like fifteen fucking years

this fucking board i swear
>>
I hate my face so I grow a big ass black beard to cover as much of it as possible. In fashion or not it's a useful tool if you have a weak jawline like me

The only drawback is that stinky mudslimes have ruined them. So I style my moustache in a handlebar because I'd rather look like a hipster douche than a sandnigger terrorist
>>
>>10830300
I used to rock imperial now I'm on Verdi on my way to bandholz
>>
>>10831350

Are you a Victorian magician, or is there just a lot of silk in your wardrobe?
>>
File: 27234235223523.png (2MB, 1532x973px) Image search: [Google]
27234235223523.png
2MB, 1532x973px
>>10831329

lmao. What ethinicity are you?

Mine doesn't grow in thick under my lip or on the stache but it still looks pretty good.
>>
>>10831329
>stinky mudslimes have ruined them.
Muslims have been rocking beards long before they became a trend.

Guys who feign character by having beards and vaping ruined them.
>>
>prefer being clean shaven
>beards going out of style so every hipster cunt is going to go clean shaven now
>>
Strong chiseled jaws are in now.
>>
I've been growing out my mustache for about a month now
>>
>>10831414
this looks fucking awful
>>
>>10830300
>that jpg

man channing tatum sure can pull off a lot of beards
>>
>>10831414
>looks good
Delusional
>>
>>10831414
dear god lose some weight before you even consider what looks good or not
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>10831414
>it still looks pretty good
>>
>>10830370
>moustache/goatee combo
no
The only people who can pull this off are way out of style.
post up someone who is actually fashionable with one of those
>>
>>10830490
>tattoo sleeves
mfw when all these sheeple got tattoos because they're in fashion
At least I can shave my facial hair off.
>>
>>10830599
No. Betas will always be Betas, no matter what they have on their face. It wont hide that.
They could improve themselves by losing weight, hitting the gym (a good diet/routine), and stop wearing fedoras
>>
>>10831468
>Strong chiseled jaws are in now.
well that's 99.98% of the board screwed then
>>
>>10831484
whats it like being a peado?
>>
>>10830300
Lemme give the same advice that they'd give about stocks on /biz/. When everyone has it, it's time to jump ship
>>
File: jonny depp2.jpg (20KB, 432x318px) Image search: [Google]
jonny depp2.jpg
20KB, 432x318px
>>10832398
to be fair, he really can't grow anything but a goat ee. Also, a black man can pull off a trimmed goatee better than a white man now unless you wanna look like Stone Cold Steve Autism or that dude from breaking bad
>>
>>10831414
You have a downward beard with THAT nose? Shit man that's something else.
>>
>>10831414
trim it
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.