[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the first time I have ever made a post on /fa/ because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 271_1750.jpg (168KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
271_1750.jpg
168KB, 600x600px
This is the first time I have ever made a post on /fa/ because I don't really care about what I wear.

But I saw a guy wear this fucking comfy as fuck looking hoodie/jacket.

On the outside it looked like a regular hoodie, but on the inside it was kinda fuzzy, like pic related. Also thicker than a normal hoodie as well.

So it was more aimed towards being a thing to wear in the cold.

If anyone happen to know what they are named in swedish too, that would help a lot.
>>
shearling jacket
>>
>>10824690
Yeah I think that's it, just that it was more hoodie-like.

Now to venture into a world I've never stepped into before..
>>
>>10824696
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-faux-shearling-sweat-long-sleeve-full-zip-hoodie-146197.html
>>
File: 1408720225680.png (162KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
1408720225680.png
162KB, 335x500px
>>10824696
Have fun. Lurk. Expect to be called a faggot more than once. Dont fall for the memes. B u bbgirl
>>
>>10824699
Yeaaaaah boiii

Now I just have the problem of finding a place in Sweden/able to ship to sweden.

But this gets me far, thanks anon. Looks so fucking comfy.

>>10824706
This is the absolute first time I have spent more than a minute about thinking about clothes to buy. In a year I will be a full blown fag.
>>
>>10824710
just change the region to eu
http://www.uniqlo.com/eu/en/product/men-pile-lined-sweat-long-sleeve-full-zip-hoodie-146197.html
>>
>>10824696
you can get em in hoodies aswell
if you want to into /fa/, then take my advice, dont bother with the waywt/cop or not/is 'x' effay threads because they are full of unfashionable spergs who are dressed by internet memes
just go straight into designer fashion tobh, watch runway shows etc. a lot of it can seem kinda weird but theres a lot of other stuff thats quite wearable, and you dont have to copy the shit they are wearing, just use it for ideas
also dont be afraid to spend large amounts of money on stuff you like and just look at heaps on inspo to get a feel on what goes together and what doesnt, and to work out what you like
>>
That kind of fabric is called French Terry. I know from searching for really comfy clothes. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrycloth
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.