[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here every get highlights? Im thinking about doing it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

anyone here every get highlights?

Im thinking about doing it and giving my hair some color( I have black hair).

I dont know if I should just do it myself or go to hair stylist to do it for me.
>>
Unless u are as pussy renderingly handsome as the guy in ur pic highlights will look like shit on you
>>
>>10817752 don't listen to him >>10817864, I've never gotten them but may old roommate who was like a 6/10 at best got them and brought him up to like an 8 easily. He got a lot of compliments and ended up stealing my other roommates girl. He had black hair with blonde highlights for what it's worth
>>
File: IMG_1393 edit.jpg (231KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393 edit.jpg
231KB, 960x1280px
>>10817864
>>10817876
I aint no model thats for sure
but i dont think i side in the ugly department.

This is how my hair is now, the reason why I want to do it is cause a couple of people have suggested me to do it but thinking it might come off as gay. Also i wouldn't know what to ask for.
>>
Ayy Philip
>>
>>10817924
Find a picture that does it the way you like and show the stylist, or leave it up to her. And bro, if you think it'll look good fuck whatever people think. People say everything is gay. Anything remotely tailored or stylish is gay to someone. Do things because you want to do them, not because other people don't want you to
>>
I like subtle highlights, and that's what I'm trying to achieve currently through methods I've found mostly on the internet.

Does anyone know of a way to subtlely highlight dark hair naturally and effectively?
>>
I've got natural highlights from the sun. My hair is naturally dark brown but I have some kinda caramel coloured highlights towards the front and around my temples. I actually tried to get rid of them for a while but in the end I gave up. Now I've kind of embraced them.
>>
>>10818007 was meant for >>10817997

Have you tried lemon? I hear that works too.
>>
>>10818049
What color do you have?

I have pretty much black hair, and currently where I live there's no sunlight due to winter and such.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.