[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will floofy hair come back? What good is a woman if her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: heather-locklear-36.jpg (83KB, 690x660px) Image search: [Google]
heather-locklear-36.jpg
83KB, 690x660px
When will floofy hair come back?

What good is a woman if her hair doesn't beckon petting?
>>
if that girl was walking down the street in what she's wearing in that picture with that hair and makeup people would say she is /fa/

you're forgetting about how important being attractive is
>>
>>10815664
Well, will attractiveness ever make a comeback? Or are we doomed to yet more decades of ugly ayylmaos like Cara?
>>
>>10815667
it doesn't matter what you specifically find attractive, but if a lot of people consider someone attractive then sorry to tell you, but they are attractive

just focus your attention inwards instead of outwards and you'll do better in life
>>
>>10815670
>if many many people are wrong, then the truth warps itself to reflect their beliefs.
>>
>>10815674
>>if many many people are wrong, then the truth warps itself to reflect their beliefs.

you cant act like attractiveness is objective, do you actually have ASD??
>>
>>10815687
I wish I were autistic, that way I would be entirely oblivious to people's opinions, I wouldn't even recognize them as sentient beings.
>>
>>10815694
thats not how autism works in every case...
>>
>>10815670
Nah, Cara looks exactly like Beans from Even Stevens. The nose, the lip, everything. The only thing she has going for her are the eyes and decent brows which everyone seems to think are godlike.
>>
File: jennifer_connelly.jpg (26KB, 337x480px) Image search: [Google]
jennifer_connelly.jpg
26KB, 337x480px
>>10815782
Holy shit she does have a similar face.

And yeah her eyebrows are overrated.

Plenty of chicks had better eyebrows in the 80s before it became "in" to either pluck the shit out of your eyebrows or to just paint them on with a pencil.
>>
>>10815786
I love the way Conolly shaped her brows in Tears of the Sun. She actually has a unibrow, untamed iirc. In Requiem for a Dream she had them under plucked and you can tell.

Camilla Belle has some juicy brows though. I just want to fucking lick her face, they're so attractive!
>>
>>10815804
Connelly*
>>
>>10815804
Pretty sure she didn't play in Tears of the Sun.
>>
>>10815645
Heather Locklear is GOAT
>>
File: Farrah_Fawcet.jpg (19KB, 267x373px) Image search: [Google]
Farrah_Fawcet.jpg
19KB, 267x373px
Mandatory Farah Fawcett
may her hair gently curl in heaven
>>
tfw no gf whose hair looks like a hat
>>
>>10815900
>gently curl
>>
File: tumblr_mi3fvkMjY41r2kncco1_540.png (569KB, 527x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi3fvkMjY41r2kncco1_540.png
569KB, 527x764px
floof floof
>>
>>10815939
w2c high cut panties
>>
>>10816002
I know American Apparel made some.
>>
File: heather locklear.jpg (181KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
heather locklear.jpg
181KB, 621x1000px
I would fr*ck heather locklear
>>
>>10816002
brazil trans apparel
>>
File: ross16.jpg (79KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
ross16.jpg
79KB, 430x600px
>>10815903
my god she's a painting
>>
>>10816031
You mean you would ruffle her hair, right?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.