[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /fa/ I ask honesty but not edginess please I'm a junior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: stop.png (907KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
907KB, 1080x720px
sup /fa/

I ask honesty but not edginess please

I'm a junior in uni and in a class I'm taking these 2 seniors constantly make fun of my hair and it really pisses me off and it's pretty offensive.

I think it looks fine, i even put effort on it, but apparently other people think otherwise. do i look retarded and should i just stop trying to put my hair up alltogether or is it okay and I should ignore them?
>>
should probably just have it shorter on top. the length difference doesnt really work if you're going to stick it all up like that
>>
in all honestly, it looks bad

i mean who gels up their hair straight up???
have it trimmed a bit on top and make it look more natural, put it on an angle, kind of slick to the side
>>
>>10808992
You look autistic
>>
fuck haha ok i guess they were right

>>10809007
pic?
>>
>>10808992
tuxbell.com
>>
>>10808992
You're not a hedgehog, get your shit together.

Trim the top, use a less aggressive gel/paste in it like pomade or something matte, and just let it go. Borderline school shooter mode, and it's a waste because your jaw and outline aren't terrible.
>>
>>10808992
>blurring your face

you know I already backtraced your ip and geolocated your house using the info in your pic? your done for, prepare for a rain of hell
>>
File: lol.png (370KB, 752x1002px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
370KB, 752x1002px
>>10809093
hahah alright

can you pic me to what would look good?
what do you think about pic related? tthatw as mine like 3 days ago but it was after I went to a sylist so its much better than mine

ill prob follow what you said and get a trim
>>
>>10809142
this actually looks good but it might just be the angle. Try to practice to better replicate this. otherwise, just cut it shorter
>>
>>10809600
Bro i have asked her what product she uses and she kinda half asses me one single product and hands it to me so i can hurry and check out

i blow dry, straighten, use product they give me, but can never replicate my hair to look how it does after stylist <:(
>>
>>10808992
It looks fine. They're picking on you for some other reason like you're a skinny little fag that looks like a junior in high school
>>
>>10809714
lol ill accept that
>>
>>10808992
Take about 4 inches off of it, you look like vanilla ice in the army or a Justin bieber wannabe

And you don't have the muscle mass nor the jawline to pull it off

You look like you're about to cry

Just go for a high and tight maxlength 1/2"
>>
>>10810122
not interested in a High and tight, thanks tho
>>
doesn't look absolutely autistic but yeah you should still get it cut
>>
beat the shit out of them?
>>
>>10809714
Pretty much this but it would look better if it was shorter or styled differently. Like he said though they're picking on you because they like to pick on you. Even if you came back with a perfect haircut they'll pick something else to give you shit about.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.