[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did the op just delete the facial aesthetics thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_74554_55.jpg (259KB, 565x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_74554_55.jpg
259KB, 565x814px
why did the op just delete the facial aesthetics thread?
>>
>>10805196
yeah man literally 10 secs after i posted something i spent like 4 mins writing foook see one of these threads brings back memories. Christ these things are depressing and fucked up. I'm so glad I dont worry about how I look anymore, its something i give almost no thought to and I didnt realise how liberating it feels until I come into this thread and realise I would have thought this was normal behaviour and contributed maybe 3 years ago. Fucking hell.

Also, and this really is true, your 'facial aesthetics' 'rating' based upon the opinions of majority straight (often insecure, i know I was, and image obsessed) males has almost no actual bearing upon real life. I've no doubt some people here know that, and I dont want to sound like a know it all dickhead, I only say it as I didnt know when I used to come on here 3 or 4 years ago.

There is a very close positive correlation when I think about it between the periods in my life I cared most about how I look (and therefore inevitably what people think, leads to judging people, 'sizing them up' and 'trying' to look good more than is reasonable) and the periods in which i was actually the least attractive as a person. To everyone.
>>
>>10805284
damn well put I needed this man
>>
>>10805284

Calm down dude
>>
>>10805284
no chill
>>
stop with this cancer shit

fashion is the last refuge of the ugly
>>
>>10805284
good for you, some people are just curious about how they look
>>
I'm pretty sure the thread was archived
>>10800708

>>10805284
I agree with this, cause I went through a similar struggle 3-4 years back. I'm glad I never posted in the threads

I'm definitely a happier person when I judge everyone less
>>
>>10805196
Probably because he realized face rate threads are not fashion related and belong on soc.

Stop shitting up this board you insecure unloved faggots.
>>
>>10805196
tfw you look like a mediterranean (dark brown hair/green-steel eyes) version of rj but you know you will look like shit in 10 years max because the father of my mother is bald .
>>
File: ijiijoio.jpg (345KB, 800x490px) Image search: [Google]
ijiijoio.jpg
345KB, 800x490px
>>10805284
Thanks man. I love you
>>
>>10807943
finasteride
>>
>>10805196
Probably got deleted by janitor ecause you faggots have a containment board and it's written in the fucking rules that you should use it
>>
that's a symmetrical face
>>
>>10808028
You don't actually notice it if you are a 0-6 but if you are a 7+ you will have a "moon face" features aren't sharp anymore and become more puffy even minoxidil do that i'm on it but i'm gonna quit i don't know desu it age the face and it make it bloated AND HORRIBLE SKIN i always had flawless skin and after starting using it my skin and my tint are ruined .
>>
>>10808074
handsome man with hair and somewhat bad skin >>> bald guy with perfect skin
>>
>>10807943
Post pic.
>>
>>10805284
but i judge people on their looks so surely people judge me on my looks
>>
Is there a 'rate my outfit' thread up right now?

I'd like an opinion on my fit but I can't find shit. maybe someone could make one for me? I don't want to lead myself.
>>
>>10808694
Why do newfags post?
>>
>>10808033
Word
>>
>>10808734
;__; sorry.

I figured I'd learn by doing this time instead of lurking for days.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.