[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you guys noticed that people are drifting away from nike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

have you guys noticed that people are drifting away from nike and moving onn to adidas? It seems like Adidas is doing their shit right by being innovative while Nike only has the basketball market.
>>
>>10796999
>listens to the new Kanye single once
>>
Because makes shit quality shoes and keeps raising prices.
>>
>>10797011
this
>>
pure boost is overhyped that every normie just spouts "greatest shoe in the world."

feels like shit and doesn't even last
>>
>>10797011
>implying nike is doing anything other than rereleasing old jordans or allowing designers/rappers to do different colorways for it.
at least with adidas there have been various innovations with designers such as jeremy scott, rick owens, yohji, and raf
>>
>>10797155
Didn't Nike develop flyknit then Adidas just straight copied it?

Nice innovation there Adidas, oh wait it's called primknit so it's completely different lol
>>
>>10797178
Nike is complete garbage, ruined by nigger hype beasts cuz of jawdinz. Adidas is infinitely better since they make sick collabs with designers like yohji, Rick, raf, etc.
>>
>>10797178
Qasas were made before roshes, so arguably Nike copies adidas on that front.
>>
>>10797212
soon to be ruined by nigger hypebeasts lol then in 5 yrs everyone will make the same comparison but reversed there is no winning u fucking mong just pick one they both make the same shit
>>
when I look at Nike I just see a shitter adidas desu. there is nothing Nike seems to be able to offer that adidas can't do better.

and they collabed with rick owens so i guess /fa/ will suck their dick.
>>
>>10796999
YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPAN
>>
>>10797273
adidas collabs with designers, .i.e. Niggers can't afford them, thus not being ruined
>>
>>10797011
LOL.

>>10797099
Why do people finally realize it?

>>10797155
True
>>
>>10797011
except it's completely true, not to mention that adidas has been better than nike for a couple years now
>>
>just bought nikes
>kanye disses them in his new song to backhandedly promote his own brand
>people are starting to shit on nike

Fuck you Kanye. If Nike becomes shitwear, I'll just claim I'm wear them ironically. In-penetrable defense, boys.
>>
>>10797303
idiot
>>
Nike is for blacks, Adidas is for whites lol, all my friends seem to agree on that
>>
Such an American centric mindset
Adidas is the top sports brand on the planet by a long shot
>>
>>10797312
What about under armor? If you're speaking sportwear then Nike still has the sick nike x undercover gyakusou sports line which is goat
>>
>>10797290
>adidas collabs with designers
but they're not actual good collabs

same dodgy chinese plastic shoes, with some random designers name slapped on the side

"innovative"
>>
>>10797330
Under armour is probably below Slazenger on a worldwide scale lol
>>
>>10797333
shit argument
>>
it's because you fags all gave adidas free marketing by breaking servers trying to flip those yeezys for a few gs profits
>>
>>10797212
Nike is full of nigs and now that adidas has metal mouth all the nigs are moving on over to Adidas.
>>
JUMPED

OVER

JUMPMAN
>>
adidas is literally a nazi brand
>>
>>10797727
that's what makes it so dope
>>
You guys are all hypebeast nignog faggots it's called where whatever fucking shoe looks good who the fuck cares if it's aidsdidas or niggerike
>>
>>10796999
yeah i was just thinking about this
over the last few years, adidas has been absolutely killing the "fashionable sportswear brand" market. their shoes are probably their main selling point, every hipster worldwide owns a pair of superstars or stan smiths. they also have tubulars and zx fluxes, which are on the rise. not to mention their collaborations with all these designers - raf simons, yohji yamamoto, rick owns, kanye... they churining out some quality shit. not to mention their non footwear clothing, while not always stellar, has some stellar pieces.
what does nike have? a bunch of ugly, overpriced, and impossible to obtain without a bot shoes that come in gaudy silhouettes and colors that are made to appeal to nignogs and hypebeasts. no thanks. the last big thing nike had was roshes, but even then adidas has stomped their shit in by creating tubulars.
>>
>>10797312
What the fuck are you talking about.

Adidas lost Football and now they can't even compete with fucking Under Armour in basketball. The only place Adidas has a foothold besides niggers sucking on Kanye is in Japan but even then New Balance is on par with them
>>
>>10797750
what is it with nips and NB? every single fit i see from a japanese person in the jap inspo threads, always new balance.
>>
>>10797011
tru

this entire topic is such a fucking thing a 15 year old would obsess about.
>>
>>10797759

NB is life
>>
File: adidas-ultra-boost-white-1.jpg (36KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-ultra-boost-white-1.jpg
36KB, 620x430px
>>10797771
if nike aint have drizzy they would have nothing
>>
>>10797782
NB and gel lyte collabs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nike
>>
File: 1440627246748 copy 4.png (129KB, 428x438px) Image search: [Google]
1440627246748 copy 4.png
129KB, 428x438px
hmm
>>
>>10797310
Are all your friends white by any chance?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.