[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently bought this parka and I need to look as glo as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: looksplsb0ss.jpg (144KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
looksplsb0ss.jpg
144KB, 1000x1000px
I recently bought this parka and I need to look as glo as fuck because I'm going to see my ex girlfriend tomorrow and I keep recorrecting my outfit choices and I legitimately cannot decide. Can you help me pls /fa/?
>>
I prefer you go with a light colored outfit.
Also don't wear skinny jeans with this unless you're petite, recommend you wear slim straight jeans and possibly a plain white/tan tee.
>>
File: shirtoutfit.jpg (210KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
shirtoutfit.jpg
210KB, 1200x1500px
>>10793200
I have skinny khakis out the ass but few jeans, would that work with a shirt like pic related? Also thoughts on a lighter maroon with matching shoes and hat, what color pants?
>>
>>10793221
maroon shirt*
>>
>>10793221
In all honesty, no. As I said before, I recommend something plain.
The jeans matters on what colored shirt you wear, if you go with a plain white/tan tee, you should layer them to color cut into some khaki or olive jeans. But if you do go with something like this, wear regular dark denim jeans.
>>
>>10793221
What colored hat and shoes are you planning to wear this with?
>>
Why are you trying to impress your ex? If you are trying to get her back, ignoring her is your best option therefore trying to impress her is the worst thing you can do.
>>
>>10793239
also this, lmfao
>>
>>10793239
pregnant with my daughter/son and I broke it off because her best friend who was trying to get with me on the side had told me she was lying about her being pregnant. She is unaware of this and I plan on meeting her for coffee while I explain the whole fiasco, I just want to look good haha.
>>
>>10793252
yikes
>>
File: gayshoesnigga.jpg (45KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
gayshoesnigga.jpg
45KB, 650x650px
>>10793238
These are the shoes and I think the distance between and the color variation is close enough to work. These are my average shoes but I also have black janoskis with a white swoosh/sole and gray with mint swoosh and white sole.

Hat is link
http://www rei com/product/871328/coal-harbor-beanie?cm_mmc=cse_PLA_GOOG-_-8713280002&CAWELAID=120217890000855958&lsft=cm_mmc:cse_PLA_GOOG
>>
>>10793262
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>10793262
Oh now I understand what colorway you're shooting for, you should be set, just don't over do it. A gold/silver chain/watch would be a great addition to this by the way.
>>
>>10793252
>wearing a parka to go meet his supposedly pregnant baby mumma to patch things up after shagging a slag

such is life in the united kingdom
>>
File: watch.png (429KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
watch.png
429KB, 540x640px
>>10793274
Never shagged her m8 and I'm in the US, I broke it off because I don't need bullshit like this whilst in med school. And it's 10 degrees here, this parka is top tier. What other outerwear would you suggest? I got 420 fucking jackets I just like this one the best.

>>10793272
So a shirt of a similar color would be fine? Should I cop this watch aswell, the red is almost a perfect match with the shoes
>>
>>10793259
this op just run
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.