[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hair.jpg (137KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
137KB, 1280x721px
/fa/

Honest question. I asked the lady who cuts my hair if she thought I was balding. She told me that I just have naturally thin fine hair.

Am I balding? Or is this just in my head?

Father has a slight recession around temples but nothing noteworthy

Father's father and great grandfather full head of hair even in old age

mother's father has full head of hair.

I don't know whether it's just because I am a hypochondriac of sorts or if my hair really might be prematurely thinning. What do you think?
>>
Start eating healthier and take Biotin. You're probably going to keep what you've got since your genetics are fine.
>>
>>10790156
Thank you! I do know that baldness does run on my father's mother's side. I am going to be honest, I have never heard of biotin, is it available at most supplement shops or stores in general?
>>
>>10790167
look llike there is some miniaturisation ?
go to a derm and just take nizoral shampoo+minoxidil desu i freaked out the first time i though i was balding i did go to a derm and it was telogen effluvium .
>>
>>10790190
alright, I haven't been to a derm yet. I was just hoping for some input and the possibility of someone having similar hair/worries.
>>
it doesn't look like you're going bald, you just have super thin hair. maybe look for some volumizing products in addition to stuff that increases hair growth.

and yes, biotin is a supplement you can find very easily. it seems like you're a guy so idk how well they'd work for you, but i hear that a lot of people get better growth results from taking prenatal vitamins. they don't have hormones in them or anything so they won't really affect you in anyway other than giving you a megadose of supplements. also, this company called organix makes a niacin+caffeine shampoo that's supposed to boost hair growth.
>>
>>10790232
i think he still should check a derm you're never 100% sure
>>
>>10790249
>>10790249
I am indeed a guy. Some posts of a quick google of biotin say it can make thin hair worse though. So I'm going to try volumizing products first, see how that treats me, then try them as I am leary. And I will visit a dermatologist to see to it that I am 100% certain
>>
>>10790190
Te is from extreme stress. Like you said, there's visible miniaturization which means op does not simply have fine hair+big forehead; he is balding. The lack of density indicates diffuse loss as well. Need a pic from above to be sure. Show crown too.

Google swiss temples. See a derm. Good luck op. It will most likely get worse if you do nothing, how much longer you have is anyone's guess.
>>
File: tumblr_n5ae6eviV81qzh0vno1_500.jpg (123KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5ae6eviV81qzh0vno1_500.jpg
123KB, 500x749px
>>10790123
Stop masturbating
>>
>>10790190
Why nizoral shampoo?

I use it for seborrheic dermatitis, does it has other effects?
>>
>>10790696
DHT can fuck your hair up, srs.
>>
you have the lowest hair density I have ever seen
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.