[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a thing for the way SAD/ISA/CAG/DEVGRU dress when doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

I have a thing for the way SAD/ISA/CAG/DEVGRU dress when doing low pro activities or on close protection detail. I don't know much about fashion but I like the aesthetic. The mixture of dadcore and the epitome of violence is fascinating.
>>
File: pict33.jpg (42KB, 512x347px) Image search: [Google]
pict33.jpg
42KB, 512x347px
>>
>>
File: _38238207_guard300ap.jpg (9KB, 315x180px) Image search: [Google]
_38238207_guard300ap.jpg
9KB, 315x180px
>>
File: ZpoiKSK.jpg (1MB, 2827x1879px) Image search: [Google]
ZpoiKSK.jpg
1MB, 2827x1879px
no thoughts from /fa/, guess I could try the autists down at /k/
>>
>>10789303
Looks pretty kewl but what did you want to talk about, looks like you will need some light wash jeans and hiking boots desu senpai
>>
File: gallery_2496_1103_53578.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_2496_1103_53578.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>10789319
Thats the thing I don't know shit about fashion, so it seems like there is a consistent style going on here to me, but I wouldn't know how to describe it in any meaningful way. I was hoping someone on here that new more about it might enlighten me.
>>
>>10789333
Light wash denim, tan & earth tones, faded primary colors.

Solids, no prints

Function first, extra pockets, not too slim or baggy

Shoes might be tough to get right but you definitely want some hiking boots that fit in with the above.

Specific brands would depend on price range but probably go for established outdoor and heritage brands
>>
>>10789353
Also looks like a good vest is a key piece

And it will be hard to pull off the whole look if you aren't in at least decent physical shape
>>
File: karzai_bodyg37.jpg (30KB, 450x356px) Image search: [Google]
karzai_bodyg37.jpg
30KB, 450x356px
>>10789353
Thanks bru
>>
>>10789363
you need a gun too or else you will just look sad
>>
>>10789287
>The mixture of dadcore and the epitome of violence is fascinating.

You just described the aesthethic yourself. Warzonedadcore.
>>
bruh, it only looks cool with the guns. remove the guns and the situation and its just shittily dressed dudes you wouldnt even notice as you walked down the street
>>
File: image.jpg (554KB, 1476x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
554KB, 1476x1600px
Shit fits OP, check this one out
>>
>>10789431
oh look its the fake north face jacket guy
>>
>>10789418
> you wouldn't even notice as you walked down the street

Thats the whole point nigger. If they have to go after someone in a non permissive environment they ditch the rifle and put their pistol in an IWB holster. You could walk by one of the deadliest people in the world and never know the difference.
>>
>>10789454
yeah thats the whole point FOR THEM
you arent james bond
this isnt call of duty
you will just be a poorly dressed little fedora living in a dream land
>>
>>10789705
> implying normcore isn't still in
> implying this isn't just a branch of normcore
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.