[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did getting /fa/ help you to finally get a gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1450981575833.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450981575833.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
Did getting /fa/ help you to finally get a gf?
>>
>>10788573
no.
/thread
>>
It did for me
Bitches love my all black designer attitude
>>
>tfw no doge gf
>>
>>10788574
This sadly
>>
If you want a gf get /fit/
/fa/ is for gays
>>
>>10788573
yes
>>
>>10788573
>Did getting /fa/ help you to finally get a gf?
However dressing good (!= dressing like /fa/ tells you to) might have helped.

Also, getting /fit/ and beeing more outgoing is much more important.

tl;dr:
>boards.4chan.org/fa/
>gf
pick one
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
fa made me not want a girlfriend, it made me a narcissistic over confident asshole and a degenerate druggie.
>>
>>10788573
No. People (including girls) like the way i dress (i catch people mirin my clothes all the time) and sometimes compliment me on my outfits, but i'm too ugly and socially awkward to get a gf.
>>
>>10788724
this i guess
>>
>>10788724
post a fit anon
>>
File: knit.jpg (2MB, 3179x4928px) Image search: [Google]
knit.jpg
2MB, 3179x4928px
>>10788737
There you go. It dates back to a year ago, but i still wear it.
>>
>>10788816

i saved this picture a year ago, i thought it was cool
i think it looks like shit now
>>
>>10788816
i always liked your fits. still do also.

im in the same situation though.
>>
File: F7jN0.png (115KB, 434x559px) Image search: [Google]
F7jN0.png
115KB, 434x559px
>>10788573
I hate people so no
>>
I guess so, /fa/ introduced me to thrifting which makes up for most of my wardrobe now (poorboi) and my current gf talked to me because of my thrift
>>
>>10788574
You don't have a gf bc you're the type of person who /threads their own posts. Sickening tbqhwy
>>
File: feelsbad4.jpg (6KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad4.jpg
6KB, 245x250px
If you go through your life never making any attempt to talk to women, you can bet your ass they will NEVER attempt to talk to you.

That's what I've learned after 26 years of being forever alone. But I still don't talk to women.

It's just a bit sad because my chinese cartoons always make it seem like if you act normal and go about your daily business, a qt girl will bump into you and start a whirlwind romance and you'll live happily ever after. I've been going about my life for years. I have a high paying job, nice car, many worldly possessions, maybe 6/10 /fit/ and /fa/, 7/10 on a good day... and the most flirtatious thing that's ever happened to me is a fat sales clerk telling me I have pretty eyes.
>>
Having a girlfriend lead me to /fa/
>>
No but it has saved me from having a pleb gf
>>
File: you_kidding.png (517KB, 638x373px) Image search: [Google]
you_kidding.png
517KB, 638x373px
>>10789622
>tfw you will never be able to date a basic bitch now because here plebeianness would be unbearable
>>
>>10788573
No, getting confident got me a gf, but for some fuckall reason I have so many female friends now, because guys my age here dress like shit and are ignorant about fashion
>>
>>10789536
The main thing is social life, when you not only meet people, but meet a lot of people, you enter yourself into many more positions where you can meet someone. It's like playing the lottery with 1 ticket or 100,000 tickets.

I mean if you're never in situations where you meet anyone, then you're not going to meet anyone, it's as plain as that. Like going to parties, bars, events, etc. where you meet friends, and meet friends of friends. It might be slow or fast, but these things start a chain reaction.
>>
>>10789622
This to an extent.

I had a period where I tried to be "effay", this external idea of being fashionable that I had to strive for, I was attempting to copy models and other inspo pics here without consideration of whether or not they reflected my personality or fit my body type (I think we were all here at one point). I didn't improve my social/ relationship situation here because I was uncomfortable, still uncertain of whether what I was wearing really looked decent and I think this insecurity exuded from me and pushed others away. I had better luck when I was dressing dadcore, which despite what this board thinks, will reel in complements and get you female attention, but maybe not the attention they were desiring.

When I learned more about color coordination and exposed myself to new aesthetics and found looks that reflected my actual personality, I finally felt confident in how I looked and did manage to make new friends, who coincidentally shared a lot of the same personality traits and interests as me. Also in a relationship now too, which is pretty gr8.

Back to what anon said about avoiding a "pleb gf", it's true, if you dress to the "fasionable standard" you'll attract "plebs" who share little in common with you. Your clothes are your personal uniform, they aren't everything but they certainly impact the crowds you'll attract.
>>
>>10790223
>I mean if you're never in situations where you meet anyone, then you're not going to meet anyone

I agree, this is the story of my life. Only problem is I go to shit all the time, and like I said in the earlier post, if you don't talk to anyone, no one is going to talk to you. I am that guy who stands in the corner judging everyone else at the party.
>>
>>10789536
>It's just a bit sad because my chinese cartoons always make it seem like if you act normal and go about your daily business, a qt girl will bump into you and start a whirlwind romance and you'll live happily ever after.

ooohh yeah yeah

no
>>
>>10790223
I mean that's assuming you're a nice, non-irritable, non-angsty, non-project, tolerant, and smart person, so pretty much just a person people have no problem being around. If you aren't then I have no empathy for you.

I know a guy where all his facebook posts are a rant, he's extremely irritable and bipolar in person, and close-minded as fuck and he wonders why he can't get a gf.
>>
>>10788573
yep, but moreso because it helped with my confidence rather than attracting her
2 years and going strong :^)
>>
>>10790288
I'm not an autistic/angsty retard, I just pretty much never talk to women.
>>
>>10788573
Does wearing /fa/ clothes makes you feel more confident, if it does, stick with it.

Just keep in mind that some of the stuff here is considered weird by most people. I don't mean to say to not wear that, but the pool of girls which can be into you will be reduced.
>>
>>10790555
?*
>>
>>10789622
this
also getting effay pushed me away from more people
>>
>>10788573
no it didn't but getting /fit/ did.
>>
Nah.

I use to be skatecore after highschool and girls never fucked with me.

Then did dadcore for a year bitches love that. Alot of grills dont really care about fashion they just like looking like they do. Kinda lame.

If youre dressed well you kinda get a pass to make small talk. I was at starbucks yesterday had a convo with a chick complaining about how she love "french press" coffee and drip brew doesnt give you a full flavor profile.

Bitch talked so much i couldnt even get her name.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 320x480px
>>10789648
sames
>>
>>10790670
reddit
>>
>>10790597
yeah buddy
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.