[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hififnk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mrr622I6L31sv1655o1_500.png (574KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrr622I6L31sv1655o1_500.png
574KB, 500x710px
New hififnk thread. I have a few questions for people who already ordered stuff there.

How is the quality? How does the clothing fit? Do you think it's worth buying? Are returns possible? Did you have problems with customs?
>>
I can't figure out if these are shill threads or if you people are actually deluded enough to post them unironically.
>>
>>10788521
Not OP but, it's so hard to find any info about the clothing. i have no idea where else to look. mainly i want to know how to order worldwide shipping, i know you email but theres a specific way you have to send them and i have no idea
>>
quality is horrible. if you think fast fashion stores like H&M or zara are bad, wait till you try on some asian fast fashion. they're literally disposable clothing. do not cop.
>>
>>10788512
Just go to Muji or Uniqlo - literally the same style of clothing (except for the jackets) without £30 shipping fees and the risk of getting fucked by the customs.
>>
>>10788635
There is a thread on this brand at least once every two days here man. If you really haven't noticed them I'll list the info reposted in every thread.

>asian sizing
>dumpster tier quality
>$50 shipping

Thats literally it.
>>
>>10788654
none of them answer my question tho: how do i place an order for worldwide shipping?
>>
>>10788806
u email them and they will reply back with a paypal invoice
>>
>>10788850
isn't there like a specific way that you have to email them tho
>>
>>10788643
>Muji
All they sell is plain white t shirts.... and uniqlo only do basics.

Seriously what other brands are like hififnk? I like their sweatshirts and flannels and other casual shirts
>>
Just made a 200$ dollar order there.
How long does it take to come in europe ? (France )
>>
So I actually went into their real store in Seoul(was in Seoul for 4months). The clothes is like 75% not bad quality and 25% maybe shit.
They get korean brand clothes that doesn't end up going to real stores and sell it for cheaper. Usually quite a bit cheaper, like 30-40%

At least the workers are really nice, they give you discounts and shit. They give away a lot of stickers too.
>>
>>10788512

are asians aliens

they both have similar sounding names

asians
aliens

A-S-I-A-N-S
A-L-I-E-N-S
>>
>>10789854
i have shirts and a coat from muji and theyre among the best i own
>>
>>10789854
i own a flannel, long sleeve t-shirt, and turtleneck from muji and they have the best fit and feel i own from each respective category.
>>
>>10790045
how much smoke did you weed bro
>>
File: tumblr_nmd3ziiyD51szerlgo1_250.jpg (17KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmd3ziiyD51szerlgo1_250.jpg
17KB, 160x160px
>>10790100

I weed smoked alot that i overdosed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.