[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I dress like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: sdffw43e.jpg (8KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
sdffw43e.jpg
8KB, 309x163px
Saw crazy stupid love yesterday and really dig the kind of outfits Ryan Gosling wears like pic related. I am also completely re-making my wardrobe so I was wondering what should I prioritize first ?What kind of brands should I be looking for? I don't mind spending money on quality clothes.

I'll post some more inspirations.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1441584089775.jpg (9KB, 236x272px) Image search: [Google]
1441584089775.jpg
9KB, 236x272px
>>
>>
>>10783512
id on shoes?
>>
>>10783497
he's dressed really gaudy and looks ridiculous

he's just exceptionally handsome and in a movie so the context is out of wack

put this on a 3/10 and you'd laugh
>>
>>10783575
It's just as an inspiration. I'd probably dress like him if I were to go out but the other pictures are a bit more casual.
>>
>>10783575
I'd like to think that the only reason some people can get away with the ugly shit that's posted on this board is because they're attractive

most people don't get away with it, in that case
>>
>>10783561
bargain bin at walmart
>>
>>10783575
holy shit you are such an elaborate troll. i dont think ive ever seen you post something that was actually correct.
either you are so wrong im forced to conclude you are braindead or you dont know the definition of a single word in your post. thats not gaudy or ridiculous. however yeah youd probably laugh at a 3/10

OP its just prep with clothes that fit well, they lean to the tight fitting/tapered end, and hes reasonably in shape so its semi-flattering. nothing special at all.

>>10783575
sieg you are such a fat shit autist and you never dress well
>>
>>10783615
Ok great. Could you recommend some quality brands where I can find clothes like pics related?
>>
>>10783626
nope. try the regular places. i dont really know much about brands
>>
>>10783626
Look in this thread. Lots of expensive stuff though, and considering you're quite new to fashion you should probably only do the "mall core". Brooks Brothers, Vineyard Vines, etc. Ryan is wearing Preppy in darker colors

Here's the thread. >>10777082
>>
>>10783575
how the fuck is >>10783512 bad
>>
>>10783649
Ok thanks. Would H&M, Zara or Banana Republic be good alternative choices?
>>
>>10783615
so you're trying to tell me a bright forest green with leather detail suit by a brand known for over the top shit...isnr over the top?

Albert Hammond Jr. For Confederacy look it up
>>
>>10783705
Holy shit. We're talking about very expensive stuff. I thought the inspirations I posted would be more affordable.
>>
>>10783723
that's on the cheap end the rest of the movie had zegna su misura bespoke
>>
>>10783730
Ok thanks. You seem to know quite a lot about fashion. What can you tell me about the other pictures I posted? Are they as expensive? Went to Banana Republic the other day and I noticed some similar stuff.
>>
>>10783681
normies aren't going to give a shit and will probably think you're fashionable just for having a haircut that fits your face and clear skin

just roll with it but you'll never be effay if you buy your main stuff from H&M and Zara like jackets
as said before, normies can't tell the difference between a 2000£ jacket and the normal h&m one
>>
>>10783738
The thing is I hang with older women (26-30 office type) and I gotta step up my game. I don't want the cheapest shit either but something decent.
>>
>>10783760
just cop expensive shoes and jacket, then medium priced shirt and t-shirt/socks/underwear can be super cheap primark shit
>>
File: 20151226_162037.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20151226_162037.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>10783767
Got this leather jacket from Danier at 300$ CAD (was at 600). Already bought great shoes from Browns. Bought some shirts from le Chateau and Banana Republic. Just need a watch and a scarf
>>
>>10783736
>sieg
>knowing a lot
lmao
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.