[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vintage nike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (555KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
555KB, 640x1136px
Hey I just sniped these off eBay for $53 shipped. The seller is from the town over from Beaverton and they are from 1988 brand new in box. Did I do good /fa?
>>
>>10783005
They're ok. Personally, I think it might be cooler to just keep them in the box or something because I feel like they might fall apart when you wear them if they're that old.
>>
>>10783005
no they look retarded
>>
They don't really have anything particularly cool or vintage to their appearance, it's hard to distinguish if they're old or just some thing from a nike outlet.

That said, they're not awful looking if it don't mind wearing the logo.
>>
>>10783072
Looks don't matter as much as vintage and your mom kept you even though you look retarded
>>
>>10783060
they likely will disintegrate.

>>10783005
OP, read this: http://www.wired.com/2015/05/sneakers/

Hope they don't fall apart on you.
>>
>>10783094
Do you know when Nike started using polyurethane? These look like a rubber sole? Thanks
>>
>>10783144
Did you actually read the article I linked? Apparently not.

If you had, you'd see that there are pictures of shoes from '88 with the same issues.

It's not the sole, genius, it's the midsoles. And looking at the pic, those look like PU midsoles.
>>
>>10783162
Yes I did and it says there were some that weren't poly, like the j's I was wondering if mine were or not cause you seem to know what you're talking about
>>
>>10783089
aye kek
>shitted my pants
good one
>>
>>10783171
sigh

they look like they are, but you'll need to wait and see when you get them. nothing you can do about it now: if they fall apart when you wear them, they fall apart. Find another pair of modern shoes and do some surgery if they do.
>>
>>10783183
Thank you for your time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.