[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Alpha M a good reference on fashion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ter54.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ter54.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting

I don't know shit about fashion and grooming but I stumbled upon his channel and I wanted to know what do you guys think of him? Is he a good reference for fashion/general male advice?
>>
Ask stupid questions in fuccboi general
>>
>>10782133
you don't tell me what to do though? fuck off
>>
He is OK and overall formaly, I've been following him for a while.. If you are over 20-25 you found your guy
>>
>>10782136
Why come onto a board if you aren't willing to abide by its handful of unwritten rules
>>
>>10782146

>if you are over 20-25

this makes no sense retarded cum licker
>>
>>10782136
>you don't tell me what to do though?
christ

underage please leave
>>
>>10782127

>wears v necks

dropped
>>
>>10782127
it's basic grooming advice follow that

but when he tells you to buy his DVD set, services don't follow that

also the brands and products he recommends.....ignore that

everything else is pretty basic and you probably already know it...if not..learn it
>>
He actually gives good advice for impressing normies, but wear any of the shit here like v-necks and henleys and you're gonna get made fun of.

So if you just wanna get some pussy, sure, you could follow his advice. But if fashion is a serious hobby for you, I would suggest you look elsewhere. Look anywhere. The more of an eye you get for fits the more you will know how to shit on everybody on /fa/ because most of the people that post on the WAYWT dress like shit. Their fit is almost always bad, but at least they don't wear normie shit.
>>
>>10782291
what really gets me is that he's pushing those wardrobe boxes on clueless guys

so they end up paying like several hundred dollars for shit like penguin sweaters and ben sherman oxfords.....

i mean if it comes in a "crate" it's probably not a good idea to wear.......

and he pushes anything and everyhting so hard, like a random brand of shaving kit......do you really want to spend $49.95 and buy from a referral link for an off brand Art of shaving knock off?

so he's a bit scummy in that regard
>>
>>10782335
this entire board is sponsored by Haven
you and I both know that
>>
I like him because he gives tips on stuff that people actually will wear.

Too many mother/fa/ckers here dressing like they were covered in glue (or jozz) and kicked through an overpriced mall.
>>
>>10782291
If you think he gives average advice, what channel/whom do you recommend following? I want to dress like pic related. Brand suggestion? I am thinking about Banana Republic.
>>
>>10782469
just read gq this is how American men are being pushed into dressing right now
why the fuck is he wearing two knits lol
>>
>>10782430
This. Alpha M. gives pretty substantive advice. One that comes to mind is how to look at least somewhat average with a big nose. Which isn't too bad considering that there are those who really need it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.